PDA

View Full Version : Studio for sale

gottwins?
03-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Did you ever want to make your own music? Become a DJ? or just recreationally make your own unnique beats/mixes? Well I am

offering an excellent starter kit where you can store, mix, and make your own music.

I am in the process of getting my own studio room, so with the move comes new equipment.

Starting from the top, I have an older emachines t3985 desktop. It is about 6 years old (bought it new from best buy 6

years ago) but I just use it for music and file storage. Everything in the computer can be erased but I would rather have

the next owner choose which music files to delete or keep. Also included in the bundle is an acer aspire 5532 laptop. This

was bought new a year ago during the christmas season. This laptop has been extremely taken care of, only used for one

computer game (starcraft 2), homework, and my music programs. I have been very strict on the usage of this computer and it

has no problems at all, runs very fast and has windows 7 with MS office/word/ect ect. Very little is stored on this laptop

since I use the desktop to hold everything so it is not cluttered up at all. It still has the ORIGINAL plastic protection

on the outside cover so it is in like new condition!!

Now to the the programs and hardware that are included in this package deal. In the laptop is installed Reason 5. This

program is what many professionals use today to make music. You can start from scratch and make your own beats. The program

is so complex, that you can actually alter the sound of instruments and sounds, and make your own! Along with the reason 5

program I purchased an oxygen 49 keyboard. This keyboard directly connects to the reason 5 program and the buttons and

adjustments work together (keyboard and program) Again the keyboard is about 3 months old along with the program. Also

inlucded is the Numark IDJ3 software and turntable. With this you can actually not only begin to DJ but mix soungs with the

software. The software is directly compatable with Itunes (all of your songs are instantly uploaded into the IDJ3 software)

and the mix board had an Ipod dock so that you can plug and play with your ipod!The numark IDJ3 software and mix board are

both a year old (bought with the laptop last year).

Some smaller things that are included in the package are some decent speakers that come with a very small sub. They sound

nice and are better than your average computer speakers....they are also about 3 months old. Last but not least the laptop

comes with a carrying case and targus wireless mouse.

What is great about this set up is that it is completely portable. Take the laptop and mix board anywhere, hook them up to

some speakers and you have your own DJ set up! Take the laptop and keyboard and you can make beast anywhere!

Again, the desktop, laptop, numark idj3, and reason 5 were all bought at best buy and i have receipts for everything. I am

selling everything for $1500 and not a penny less! This set up is perfect for anyone trying to get into the music industry

or even for anyone just looking to mix and make their own music! and since these programs were bought at best buy, they

offer lessons at $20 for half an hour (usually last an hour) and they will teach the begginers how to use it!

Below are the descriptions of everything above, if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Everything is still hooked up

and can be seen before purchase. I have the original boxes for everything..even the desktop!

Emachines Desktop T3985-
The eMachine T3985 desktop computer uses a 2.93 GHz Intel Celeron D process and 512 MB of DDR memory. It features an 80 GB

hard drive, a DVD-RW drive, an eight-in-one, flash-memory card reader and Windows XP Home Edition.

Features
The eMachine T2985 includes an integrated Intel Extreme graphics card with 64 MB of shared video memory for displaying 2D

and 3D graphics. Its AC '97 sound card provides stereo sound and a microphone input. The desktop computer features a 10/100

Ethernet card and 56 Kbps modem for network and Internet access.
Interfaces
Two 184-pin DIMM slots let you upgrade the eMachine T2985 from 512 MB to a maximum of 2 GB of DDR memory. Use the

computer's seven USB 2.0 ports to connect external peripherals such as printers, scanners, game controllers and external

hard drives. Internal IDE and Serial-ATA interfaces let you install additional hard drives into the T2985.
Accessories
The eMachine T2985 includes a two-button mouse, a keyboard and desktop stereo speakers. It comes installed with a suite of

productivity and security programs, including McAfee AntiSpyware 2005, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Money 2005 Standard,

Microsoft Works 8.0 and Microsoft Encarta Online.

Acer aspire 5532 laptop-
Processor:AMD Athlon 64 (TK-42 1.6GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
Screen:15.6″ (1280×800, WXGA)
Operating System:Windows® 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit
RAM: 3GB
Hard Drive:320GB
Optical Drive:DVD Rewriter (Records DVDs 8x & CDs 24x & Dual Layer Super Multi)
Graphics:Integrated (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200 with 256MB Dedicated System Memory & Upto 1792MB Total Graphics Memory)
Wireless LAN:Wireless (WIFI LINK A,B,G,N Includes MIMO)
Network Card:10/100/1000 Gigabit Fast Ethernet
Integrated Webcam:Yes (CrystalEye Webcam)
Card Reader:5-in-1 card reader (SD//MS/MS-Pro/MMC/xD-Picture card™)
USB Ports:2x USB 2.0 ports
Speakers:Intergrated Stereo Speakers
VGA Port:1 External VGA Port
Kensington Lock:Kensington lock slot
Charge Time:2.5 Hours
Battery Life:2-3 Hours (This Specific Model 2.5-hours)
Weight:2-3 Kg (This Model 2.72kg)

Reason 5 program-
Reason is a virtual inch rackmount instruments and effects, which has long been a sort of ” magic wand” for all musicians.

With an intuitive interface, the most comprehensive suite of tools and effects, as well as a rich sonic palette, Reason –

software that inspires and helps to write music. In version 5 were added powerful Kong Drum Designer, multi-Dr. Octo Rex

Loop Player, live sampling, a new method of sequencing, built on the Blocks mode, and much, much more.

Numark idj3-
Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing Music playback using the built-in dock for i - Phone or i

- Pod Built-in audio connections for both preview and master outputs Features Virtual DJ LE professional mixing software

Complete mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls Lighted deck-controls indicate status within software Integrates

with i - Tunes library to play and mix songs Record DJ performances directly to a docked i - Pod or i - Phone Compatible

with virtually all DJ software Included power adapter for charging i - Pod, USB cable, software CD and AC adapter

Pictures will be up tommorow!