PDA

View Full Version : American Idol watchers?

Russ Jerome
03-09-2011, 11:26 PM
I always watch up to eliminations to see new talent, the people in this group for the most part are so good Im watching thru eliminations I hate to admit.

Pia: Hot and can sing hotter.
Milwaukee's Naima: Different/ cool, dig her a lot.
Haley: Hot/sexy voice, my flavor, a keeper.
Thia: at 15, kid has a voice and lungs.
Lauren: Im a perv so full figure, cute girl yummy with great voice.
Latin chick: sung better previously but she rocks .
All the girls sung great...well less Ashton but she was boring before..bah bye.

Black dude: awesome gospel, Luther abilities.
Pointy hair rocker: ok till tonight, guy can sing great,wow.
Rod Stuart guy: Not best night but cool and different.
Guy who sung R Kelly: boring go home.
Country guy: yah it still country, ok now go home.

nismodave
03-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Ya know, this is the First year Ive watched an Episode......But the Fiance is a Die Hard fan...so I en

GHOSST
03-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Whole show: Boring, cliche, winners never succeed, change channel.

Better. I hate that show. Jagger has the only creditable say on music, and hes even washed up. "Dog" & J-Lo? Give me a break, maybe that's why none of the finalist ever make anything of themselves, because the show is LAME!

Waver
03-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Better. I hate that show. Jagger has the only creditable say on music, and hes even washed up. "Dog" & J-Lo? Give me a break, maybe that's why none of the finalist ever make anything of themselves, because the show is LAME!

Since when is Mic Jagger on the show? I thought it was Steven Tyler, from the band Aerosmith.

Russ Jerome
03-10-2011, 11:20 AM
I had a non-idle watcher over a few weeks ago, he quickly leaned the show is good "watching" ;)
Think I would rather listen to new singers than the top 40 over and over and over...hate radio.

jbiscuit
03-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Pia is worth watching the show for!

Exitspeed
05-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Ok, seriously did you people see the Haley performance last night!? My wife and I just sat there with our jaws dropped. I thought it was the best performance in Idol history. I LOVE that song to begin with, but she just took it to a whole new lever. I re-watched it this morning just to make sure I heard it right. Gezuz this chick is bad ass. James and the country dude are certainly talented, but this girl is so relevant right now. They've been comparing her to Adele since the beginning, and considering Adele's album has been number 1 for 2 weeks, it seems like she's the right girl at the right time.

oSAF2JsOEcI

Car Guy
05-05-2011, 10:14 AM
I was hesitant to listen in fear of another 'murder' of an amazing original song like the recent Bad Company - Bad Company cover by Five Finger Death Punch but WOW...!!! I. am. speechless.

jbiscuit
05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Haley did an awesome job last night. And she is hot so that's a bonus.

Ricky Bobby
05-05-2011, 12:43 PM
i like the new bad company song rocks out very well, and also yes haley is hot and she killed it last night

0TransAm0
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM

It's Steven Tyler! And your right Carrie underwood never made anything of herself.....

Russ Jerome
05-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Ok, seriously did you people see the Haley performance last night!?
Been watching her since the audition in her jeens and white top, her voice and diverse background make her too good for idol. Check out her audition via internet online, crazy hot/good. I cant believe that fat black guy can give her any critical words at all, dude you played the bass guitar, J-lo and him have no voice.

Russ Jerome
05-05-2011, 07:38 PM
2BBPwc3f-7s

Doc Brown
05-05-2011, 09:44 PM
I lost a lot of interest once the best singer was voted off (Pia by a mile), now for me the two guys are probably the top two due to their respective high and low vocals; Lauren lacks the confidence and range of the others, while Haley growls constantly to the point of being annoying. I guess in the end its irrelevant because the public has an uncanny ability to pick the wrong person to win, no matter who it happens to be.

Exitspeed
05-06-2011, 09:10 AM
I agree Pia was the best singer by a lot. I was pissed when she got kicked off. Supposedly they are going to do something different with the voting next year. It's painfully obvious that all the little girls vote for the "cute guys".

Haley's growl doesn't get annoying to me at all. lol

lordairgtar
05-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Think I would rather listen to new singers than the top 40 over and over and over...hate radio.
Isn't that what they hope to become?

Russ Jerome
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
I thought Pia was a FANTASTIC singer, just kinda Celean Dion (s) boring even when she tried to get outside her comfort range. Great looking woman and a beutiful voice, like so many hotel bar singers in any city.

Haley has plenty of limited growl songs if you have been watching weekly or seen her off-idol video's.

Lord: recent castoff's like Niema (s), that white goofy singer and Haley point towards a group looking to apeal to non top 40 generic hopefulls.