PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought a car from Venus ford?

noeggs4u
03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Looking to see how they treat people after a sale?

Silver86
03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
bought our mustang from there.

but havent been back since... too far to drive what schmidt bros. is just down the street from us.

Gregor
03-09-2011, 04:31 PM
I did about 10 years ago so my information isnt that up to date.

But I was treated like garbage. Once the ink was dry they could careless about the problems. And they played number games on the actual price of the car which in the end gave me nothing for my trade in. They did a horrible job on fixing the body damage to my Mustang from vandals, ie no color blending of panels and piss poor color matching. I would never buy from them again. Ever.

It was the worse car purchase I have ever made.

houstonsaxton
03-09-2011, 05:17 PM
I bought my lightning from there 4 years back and everything was ok. except the front end was previously wacked. When i confronted the salesman about the damage he said the previous owner just liked to paint stuff. As a autobody tech for 11 years i knew he was full of it. Long story short , i bought the truck anyway , i just would trust them on a used car unless you know exactly what to look for.

lordairgtar
03-09-2011, 06:56 PM
I did about 10 years ago so my information isnt that up to date.

But I was treated like garbage. Once the ink was dry they could careless about the problems. And they played number games on the actual price of the car which in the end gave me nothing for my trade in. They did a horrible job on fixing the body damage to my Mustang from vandals, ie no color blending of panels and piss poor color matching. I would never buy from them again. Ever.

It was the worse car purchase I have ever made.
They have been under a couple of different owners since 10 years ago. Might be better now.

Holeshot
03-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Don't know how the sale crew is but the parts guys are good people. Been dealing with them on a day to day basis for years.

Car Guy
03-09-2011, 08:35 PM
This ^^^

noeggs4u
03-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Ty for the replys.

wheelsofsteel
03-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Purchased a new F150 from there approx a year ago. They didnt have one optioned with what we wanted so they went out of there way to find one. They did a dealer trade for the one we wanted...with a dealer in Illinois. I thought that was definitely going out of there way for us. Very smooth transaction as far as the actual purchase goes. Had an issue with the driver interior door handle that was taken care of right away with not flack, which ended up becoming a recall recently. All service work (oil changes etc) are performed there and been treated well.