PDA

View Full Version : Man Pledges to KILL his son's Murderer if Released

nismodave
03-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Hope he does.:mad:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41963513/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Yooformula
03-08-2011, 11:09 PM
omg, that is sick what that piece of garbage did to that little boy. I hope that father does find him and disembowels him then feeds it to him.

badass88gt
03-08-2011, 11:30 PM
I can not even begin to understand what this man went through, but if he was smart he would keep his mouth shut and keep his intentions to himself. IF the guy is released, then dish out your own brand of justice, off the radar. Now if something does happen, he is the first place they will look.

VroomPshhTsi
03-08-2011, 11:35 PM
I can not even begin to understand what this man went through, but if he was smart he would keep his mouth shut and keep his intentions to himself. IF the guy is released, then dish out your own brand of justice, off the radar. Now if something does happen, he is the first place they will look.

This. Plus if he had other kids, when he goes to jail for his revenge murder, his kids will lose their father.

Korndogg
03-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Well I imagine the dad is probably in his 60's or so right now. Not saying it couldn't happen but a lot of people say things and when it comes down to it, they just can't.

TheRX7Project
03-08-2011, 11:54 PM
This. Plus if he had other kids, when he goes to jail for his revenge murder, his kids will lose their father.

But his kids are all grown up now. If they were still young then it would be different... I say more power to him. Asshole should've been iced years ago... kind of surprised the "general population" let him survive after something like that.

Yooformula
03-08-2011, 11:54 PM
After 35+ years, I dont think he gives a shit about getting caught. imagine how much this must have consumed him all of these years, and if he did have more kids they have to be well over 25yrs old. Way old enough to visit him in prison to shake his hand!

Korndogg
03-09-2011, 12:10 AM
But his kids are all grown up now. If they were still young then it would be different... I say more power to him. Asshole should've been iced years ago... kind of surprised the "general population" let him survive after something like that.

usually these kind of people are housed in different units protected from the general population.

DRK
03-09-2011, 12:11 AM

I'm with you.... he would just disappear

TheRX7Project
03-09-2011, 05:28 AM
usually these kind of people are housed in different units protected from the general population.

Sucks that our tax dollars go towards PROTECTING scum like that.

That_Guy
03-09-2011, 06:38 AM

I think he did it with the hopes that they wont let him out because his life is in danger on the outside?

BR3W CITY
03-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Even in protective custody those criminals do face a huuuuuge threat from the gen. population. Not uncommon for prison gangs to use them as targets in "blood in" crimes for new members.
I hope the guy does f him up, would make a good movie.

Exitspeed
03-09-2011, 08:44 AM
This would be a good movie.

WickedSix
03-09-2011, 08:57 AM
IF you read more about it in local papers to the area. The criminal was housed in a prison out of state where the general population wouldn't know of his crime in order to protect him. They also give more background including an interview with the older son (full grown owns an appliance repair store with his father) and the father. Reading more you also learn about the journal the criminal had when he was arrested for the crime. The details of which have been protected to prevent further duress to the slain boys family, but they will use it at any parole hearing etc to keep him behind bars. From what they have disclosed the criminal boiled the boys bones cleaned, shalacked them, and kept them ontop of his dresser in his room... and they say the details of the journal are substantially worse.

If I was in the fathers position, my wife had long ago passed away, my childeren were full grown and the man who killed one of my childeren and whose memory haunted the neighborhood I wouldn't think twice. 28 years is not justice, death isn't even justice, substantial and prolonged pain is the only justice

CATNHAT
03-09-2011, 08:57 AM
The article I read said the father was now 52 and his wife also passed away 10 years ago. I cant imagine the grief that father has dealt with.

I to would keep my mouth shut and I would be dealing out my own form of justice. Probably something along the lines of the scene from Reservoir Doge in the wharehouse.
FtxR1aiORqk

tommyt5078
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Put me on the jury!!!!! Dad would walk!!!!!

SSLEVO
03-09-2011, 10:14 PM
You have to wonder if the father would be put under surveillance if and when he is released. Sure it's a horrible situation but i would find it hard to believe that the cops would turn their back on a threat like that. With that said, .50 bmg to take off the limbs and let him bleed to death.

WhatsADSM
03-10-2011, 11:26 AM
It's one thing to think it, or even do it.

But why publicly go on a radio show and tell the world you plan to kill someone?

WickedSix
03-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I'd assume to advocate change/shine light on a broken system. There was a time in this country where the criminal would have swung from a rope shortly after being convicted in the middle of town, and now he is getting out 12 years early because he was a good when he had no potential victims around him. Criminals don't get rehabilitated.....if anything they just get better at surpressing their urges.

Holeshot
03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
put me on the jury!!!!! Dad would walk!!!!!

pnad
03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
If someone were to do that to my son I have nothing more to lose. The revenge would be massive. I'd kill the fuckers Grandma if I thought it would hurt him.

brotherbenn83
03-10-2011, 04:36 PM
The article I read said the father was now 52 and his wife also passed away 10 years ago. I cant imagine the grief that father has dealt with.

If the Dad is 52, and his 5 year old son was slain in 1975, that would have made the dad 11 years old when his kid was born.