PDA

View Full Version : pet section

lit666
03-08-2011, 05:56 PM
yeah, seems like lots of pet owners, could use a section. make it happen

michelle
03-08-2011, 06:02 PM
My vote is too obvious, but I imagine not all will agree with the need.

PureSound15
03-08-2011, 06:33 PM
I understand the home owner section and believe that it has already saved members money and earned side work for other members.

That being said, I would not support a pet section on a car club site.

Here you go:

http://www.google.com/m/products/detail?oe=UTF-8&client=safari&q=dog+fancy&hl=en&bl=/m/search?q%3Ddog%2Bfancy%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari&source=search&channel=products&cid=10076296723091280814&ptab=c&ei=Scp2TZCPFYnItge_1YHbAw&ved=0CCMQ8wIwAw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lit666
03-08-2011, 06:50 PM
That being said, I would not support a pet section on a car club site.

Right, and the Baseball and Basketball section that draw so much attention are needed on a "car club site"

a "general pet" section in the Miscellaneous setion would draw more attention.. Lets be honest, BCM or more then a "car club site". Cars just happens to be the main topic to bring everyone together.

PureSound15
03-08-2011, 06:54 PM
It's just my opinion. I think there would be as many threads in it as there is in the basketball section.

I love my dog as much as anyone else. I didn't mean to offend you with my sarcasm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prince Valiant
03-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Actually I wouldn't necessarily mind though not a pure pet forum per se...I just think the forums should be arranged differently:

General Car chat (topics involving anything related to cars/industry/sightings)

Performance (from drag to autox to general how-to questions/results)

Repair forums (those in need of help or input)

Sponsored Forums (all of the fine sponsors can put post updating what's going on, ads, deals, etc)

Events/Cruises

Photos threads

********** < not sure what goes here

General Home/life/hobby section (so anything related to hunting, rc, pets, home, lawncare)

General sports (all TV sports, so racing to football to baseball)

Garbage/OUT THERE type forum...general non car related, politics, news, shoot the shit forums.

Classifieds/etc section.

nismodave
03-08-2011, 09:45 PM
not needed imo

WI_Dave
03-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Lets be honest, BCM is more then a "car club site". Cars just happens to be the main topic to bring everyone together.

^^^There hasnt been much in "car topics" all winter. I say anything that keeps people coming to the site is good for the advertisers/sponsors,(which I assume pay to be seen by as many people as possible) site owners, and general users of the site. If nobody uses it, then it doesn't take any space on the server anyways.