PDA

View Full Version : Best Credit Cards ???

awsomeears
03-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm looking for 1 more ( only have 1 as we speak ) card that has no annual fees, low APR and can get me money back or free shit :thumbsup

What do you have ?

My current card ( MASTER CARD) I have had since I was 18 and its through a credit union with NO annual fees and a 9% APR. I'll rack up a thousand or so but pay it off all the time, I have been paying off my credit card totally every month for probably the past 5 years. Before I was dumb and just paid the minimum balance and finally figured out how dumb that was :chair:

jbiscuit
03-05-2011, 10:28 PM
We have a Citi Bank Platinum card. I have earned the status with good credit history and regular purchases on the card. It never carries a balance however. I believe the card is around 8.75-9% APR also. Allows cash advances, has a rewards program etc etc. With all the parts I have bought over the years, we have a crazy number of points accumulated but have yet to cash them in. I think we'll probably buy a 55" LED TV or something for free with the points once we move into a new house. You might want to check into Citi's CC programs though I don't think 2 CCs are necessary. Good luck

pOrk
03-06-2011, 08:29 AM
I like to have 2 cards in case there is a problem with one, my bank thought there was a questionable transaction on one of mine once and deactivated the card. Would have SUCKED if I didn't have another card on me, just saying.

I use Chase Freedom, its a Visa and I usually get a gift card every 3 months of so. I don't save up too many points, soon as I have enough I get a gift card to go out to eat or whatever.

johnny--2k
03-06-2011, 11:26 AM
chase freedom card. 1% on everything plus additional 4% on different categories that change quarterly, if you bank at chase you also get an additional 10% lift on all points and 10 points per purchase.

Slow Joe
03-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I like my Landmark CU Platinum Visa... Rewards, Low Interest Rate, No Annual Fees... It's pretty sweet.

lordairgtar
03-06-2011, 01:28 PM
get me money back or free shit :thumbsup
Big Trucker cap...look good for ladies!

easytoremember
03-06-2011, 09:04 PM
for building or rebuilding credit, capital one is the best, easier to get with poor / damaged credit, and they report to the 3 agencies monthly

michelle
03-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I've had no issues with my Capital One, although I never signed up for any rewards. I should probably do that now that I actually use the card.

Red97GTP
03-06-2011, 10:57 PM
I have a capital one card I got last year and I have 0% for one year.