PDA

View Full Version : Open Positions Charter Automotive.

STANMAN
03-04-2011, 10:19 AM
We have several off shift (2nd and 3rd) open positions for people with mechanical ability. Computer skills are required, and teamwork is our #1 priority. If you like to work alone and be left alone, Charter is not for you. However, if you would like to have your voice heard, and listen to other's opinions and ideas, in an accepting culture where teamwork is accepted and expected, then Charter will be a great fit! Great benefits, overtime available, shifts are currently 3pm-11pm (2nd) and 11pm-7am (3rd, starts Sunday night, ends Friday morning), but we will be transitioning into a 24/7 model of operation within the next year to add capacity, so please keep that in mind when applying. Starting pay for set ups (depending on skill level) is $14ish an hour, less for positions such as operator or processor type of work. 2nd shift currently reports directly to me, but will soon have it's own supervisor, so if this is an issue for you (work/private relationship is never an issue for me), please take that into consideration before applying.

PM me with resume that I will review and pass onto our HR department to set up an interview!

1320PNY
03-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Can I work 11-7 until I pool enough mod money for the Mustang?

stenchmiester
03-05-2011, 04:14 PM
What is this job???

TheRX7Project
03-05-2011, 04:17 PM
What is this job???

STANMAN
03-07-2011, 08:01 PM
There are several openings. Processors, set up, floater, ect. If you fit the profile listed in post #1, chances are we can use you! We are a Tier 1 automotive supplier of valve spring retainers, valve keys, wire stampings and wire forms.