PDA

View Full Version : WTB: matchbox / hotwheels cars

deuceWI
03-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Anyone have some little cars lying around that they wouldn't mind parting with?

I'm looking for cheap, not collectible stuff.

The plan is, I'm getting married later this year, and instead of table numbers we're going to name the tables after cars or car manufacturers. We want to have a couple cars at each table that will also double as gifts / toys for the kids who get dragged along with their parents.

And yes Matt, I'll put you at the Corvette table :D, although you may have to sit with Tammy's dad who has a Stingray.

1320PNY
03-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Wal-mart has the "packs" that are brand specific. They are $5 NOT on sale. I just picked up the Corvette one after Christmas for $3. How many tables you got? Figure $30 to $50 for 10 tables.

deuceWI
03-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Yep, I've been keeping an eye out at walmart, target, grocery stores, etc. and collecting a few here and there. I just thought I'd throw it out there to see if someone has a box of old toys to mix it up.

It's awesome when your fiancee gets excited because she found a bmw M3 :)

lilws6
03-05-2011, 03:47 PM
i've got a huge bin of old cars i used to play with not shure what i all have if there even real cars lol i know some are matchbox and some are hotwheels and some are what ever. they are definately not collectable condition