PDA

View Full Version : Sync

STANMAN
03-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Anyone have it, feelings? Just picked up an 11 Taurus and am playing with it, I have to admit, it's pretty fing awesome! Plug in your Ipod, say "Play artist Slayer", BAM, Slayer, want to make a phone call, no need to get it out of your pocket, as long as it's in the car "Call Shaun" and it calls Shaun. Gotta say, thought I wouldn't really use it, but I am loving it!

Also, for those who have had Tauri in the past with the "Auto Unlock" feature, know that the 2010 and up DON'T have that feature....I found out the hard way, before I had my keypad programmed to my personal code......good times:rolf

pOrk
03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Pics of new car? Ford finally made a new car I like

CATNHAT
03-01-2011, 04:37 PM
I have ity in my truck and the novelty will wear off quickly. Navigation cuts in and out, takes a long time to download and has taken me on some interesting journeys. Navigation has also mysterioulsy stopped mid route with out letting me know??? I just use my phone for navigation now. The Sync Services is also a little weak. It uses your phone to call somewhere and then you listen to a poor recording of the news, weather , technology updates, horoscope, etc.

It willr ead your text messages to you, which is convenient, but you cant reply to a text unless you are stopped. I understand the safety aspect of that feature.

Neat at first, but, would not mind NOT having it.

STANMAN
03-01-2011, 07:27 PM
I will get pics after it's clean again, lol. I love the Tuxedo Black Metallic paint, especially when it's clean!

I don't use it for navigation, I just use it for music and to make calls, it's great for that!

SSmike1
03-04-2011, 07:34 PM
SYNC is awesome, I can talk on the phone HANDS FREE. it works great!