PDA

View Full Version : Silver Stang "CYU LOST"

Knyghtmare
08-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Every day on my way to work I see a silver and black Fox body convertible mustang... The plates say "CYU LOST"... Its got a good sound too it but at 5:30am I am not too cohearent... I am just curious if anyone knows who that is and whats all done to it.

BOSS LX
08-05-2004, 07:50 PM
His name is Josh, and the car is super nice, and super fast!

animal
08-05-2004, 09:14 PM
I'll say, I jumped on him in the L, and he was apparently messingwith me, as soon as he grabbed second and actually gave it some gas he jumped a car length on the truck like I was standing still.

I mean it's not like sam or andy's car but it's quick from what I could tell.

CruxGNZ
08-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Speaking of Mustangs, there is a yellow one that's running around Brookfield. I never got a good look at it yet, but I can always tell it's coming down the road. Has something sticking out of the hood, kind of looks like a hood scoop. It's also lowered. Like I said, I never got a good look at it, but it sounds pretty mean.

!M!

JC70SS
08-05-2004, 10:53 PM
I see that thing at Grasch's food store a lot. I think that turkey who works at the Amaco on 124th and Hampton used to own it. If it is the car it used to be primer color and it is not that quick, just loud.

silververt
08-06-2004, 11:38 PM
That is my convertible you see on your way to work. It is basically a H,C,I 302 with a blower. What car are you driving when you see me in the morning? I'll keep an eye out for you. On rainy days I'm in a red 94GT with cobra R hood & rims.

animal- the car is in the Sam/Andy ballpark, just 5spd instead of auto.

BOSS LX
08-07-2004, 02:19 PM
"I mean it's not like sam or andy's car but it's quick from what I could tell"

So very wrong!! :3gears:

animal
08-07-2004, 02:40 PM
My bad, you only goosed it next to me so I had no idea only that you would've wasted me hardcore. It was all I could estimate :D

A B4C Z
08-08-2004, 03:45 AM
That kids rents own the grocery store. It has some stroker in it. Im not sure what the exact is. Its like a 82 i think. He goes to CMH I was in school with him. He stoped up at oscars about 3 weeks back. As far as i know he hasnt been out with it since. Its yellow with cobra (silver) rims and ya the air cleaner sticks out the hood. Never road in it yet. Few buddies have and said its pretty fast but when you drive a civic/ranger/taruas all the time i spose anything is fast.

Kyle

BOSS LX
08-09-2004, 06:11 PM
No dude, it is not Mad Chads old car! :alcoholic

Crawlin
08-10-2004, 12:40 AM
the car is "mad chad's" old car it was sold to bob grasch, the son of grasch foods owner. it is a full roller 396 motor with a fancy transmission in it I beleive it is a dog ring style, clutchless tranny. you only use the clutch in 1st and reverse. supposedly pretty quick car. have not seen or rode in it since it has been built. the suspension is set up all dumb with cut springs. not for drag racing thats for sure. it will be interesting to see what the car can do. kids got alot of money into the motor.