PDA

View Full Version : Theft alert..

Sprayaway Fox
02-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Grabbed off Chitown racing...Just putting the word out there.

My friends dad had two cars stored up in Bristol Wi in a relatives barn. a 32 ford roadster beautiful street rod and an original SS 396 El Camino. The cars were left on blocks. The wheels were stolen and many other things. This is the type of guy that goes the extra mile to help people out and did not deserve this at all. So please when you are at swap meets or cruising parts for sale keep an eye out for this stuff. I know its slim chances but car guys have a pretty solid network. They are going to get sold somewhere.

4 American torque twist wheels 15x8 4 bfg ta tires 245-70-15, GM round air filter assy. This is all for a small block chevy a chrome 100 amp lower mtg brkt & with billet pulley, B&M style short water pump & billet pulley,Weiand everbrite intake manifold,Holley 600 cfm carb chrome float bowls, billet oval air cleaner, Mallory unilite distributor, billet spec tall valve covers ball milled with pcv & breather attached
and also the original seats from the Elky. black SS seats...

Any info is appreciated,
Thanks -Joe

GET DUSTED is his name on Chi Town.

PB86MCSS
02-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear it....I wonder who had access to the barn or knew they were in there.

Any pics of the wheels/parts to help spot them?

GHOSST
02-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Who steals only those parts? Sounds like some low life lames... You probably won't find them at any swap meets, but more than likely on some low riders or el caminos, I bet!!!!

Sprayaway Fox
02-22-2011, 07:15 PM
I dont know much more. I dont even know the guy or poster. Just wanted to spread the word just in case, ya never know.