PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Kill 4 Americans!

PonyKiller87
02-22-2011, 11:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110222/ts_alt_afp/somaliapiracyshippingus_20110222150253

So we had 4 warships trailing the boat after it was attacked by the pirates but Obama doesn't give them the green light until they hear gun shots, that was smart.

So in the end we have 4 americans dead, 2 pirates dead and 13 pirates captured that will now get to live a much better life in a US prison.

Wonder how long this will go on before we just go open season on pirates?

Exitspeed
02-22-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm not a Obama supporter, but I don't see anywhere in that article where it said it was his fault.

Sounds like they needed Rambo, not the Military.

PonyKiller87
02-22-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not a Obama supporter, but I don't see anywhere in that article where it said it was his fault.

Sounds like they needed Rambo, not the Military.

Sorry, it was in a different article that I read about it.

Karps TA
02-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Don't care. If you're so stupid or arrogant that you don't know to not sail your boat in that area I can't work up even an ounce of sympathy for you. It's not like this hasn't been going on for awhile.

This is the same as the dipshits who were "hiking" in the mountains of Iran.

Tired of stupid fuckers doing stupid shit and then being surprised when something shitty happens to them.

SLOWC5
02-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Why did we "capture" the 13.... I'm guessing they all could have died in the "fire fight"

PonyKiller87
02-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Why did we "capture" the 13.... I'm guessing they all could have died in the "fire fight"

Thats what I was thinking. In an article that was linked to the AOL story, they said some other pirate just recently got 33 years in prison from a new york judge. Why waste our tax dollars keeping that guy in prison, just catipult his ass into the middle of the ocean.

brotherbenn83
02-22-2011, 03:16 PM
The Adams couple had kept a blog on their movements on their latest trip, which started in early January in the Thai resort of Phuket

All I take away from the story is ^^^^ this little GEM.

PonyKiller87
02-22-2011, 03:33 PM
That reminds me of Robin Williams doing stand up, talking about his miracle drug Fuckitall.

Ricky Bobby
02-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Why did we "capture" the 13.... I'm guessing they all could have died in the "fire fight"because the guys where probably worried word would have gotten out they killed the other 13, so they bring the piles o shit here and now we get to baby sit them when we should just said "phuket":rolf

badass88gt
02-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Don't care. If you're so stupid or arrogant that you don't know to not sail your boat in that area I can't work up even an ounce of sympathy for you. It's not like this hasn't been going on for awhile.

Tired of stupid fuckers doing stupid shit and then being surprised when something shitty happens to them.

Bingo.

An article on my home page...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/22/somali-pirates-fired-grenade-then-killed-4-americans-us-says/

Some quotes from the article...

"U.S. Central Command sent four warships to tail the ship and began negotiations with the pirates."----Why the fuck are we negotiating with Pirates?

"Last month, a U.S. federal judge sentenced a Somali man to 34 years in prison for his involvement in a pirate attack in the Indian Ocean. "---We need to hold court for these parts in the Indian Ocean, not on US soil and sending them to US prisons. This is bullshit.

PonyKiller87
02-22-2011, 05:17 PM
I say let the seals get some underwater training. Chain all thier boats together and use one of those warships to drag them all wayout into the middle of the ocean to let them sink.

TheRX7Project
02-22-2011, 05:36 PM

I was just saying the same thing to my fiancee...

"If I was going to go to the coast of Somalia, first of all I'd be armed. Second of all I wouldn't go to the fucking coast of Somalia."

pOrk
02-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Last time Russians had to deal with pirates they sank the ship with the live ones still on it. Grow a pair Obama!

badass88gt
02-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Maybe if Obammy asks nicely the pirates will stop being pirates?

GHOSST
02-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last time Russians had to deal with pirates they sank the ship with the live ones still on it. Grow a pair Obama!

Seriously, Bush would have made all 13 pirates eat seagull shit. I don't care if Bush was an idiot, he didn't fuck around when it came to ROE. America doesn't need, I repeat, DOESN'T need, a president who's afraid to push the button, and would rather talk than flex muscle. WTF!!!! It angers the hell out of me... Who gives a shit what other nations think? The last thing we need is for these savage hate filled nations to think we are weak... :chair::chair::fire

Karps TA
02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Pirates arent a new thing, they were around when Bush was president too. You can kill as many as you want, more will replace them. The Somalies are desperate people and they die at sea for the risk of making a buck. The whole country is a shithole.

Personally I wouldn't want to risk the life of a single Navy man to save some rich bible thumping assholes who shouldn't have been there in the first place.

GHOSST
02-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I say we use this to our advantage. Get some training in! :thumbsup. I have the utmost faith are kick ass special forces could get some. Seals, Rangers, Berets, Force Recon, AF Spec Ops, man we have some of the most bad ass special forces on the planet!

FoxStang
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
Hmmm, the article should have said that 13 pirates died of "lead" poisoning, you know, from those old crappy boats they used.

I will agree that it was complete and utter stupidity on the part of the tourists...

LEWETHETIGER73
02-23-2011, 07:05 AM
If your going to do it make them think about it. Rescue the hostages and leave the pirates aboard. But either booby trap the boat or fire bomb it. Leave all the pirates in a room surrounded by clat mores. This way they have time to think about what a stupid idea this was and send a clear message to the others!

Karps TA
02-23-2011, 07:22 AM
LOL, there is no message to send. These people are going to die very young regardless. From disease, or hunger, or civil war, etc. Somalia is as close to hell on earth as you can get. Unless you wipe out Somalia ( which I'm all for) nothing the military does to a group of pirates will make any bit of difference. They risk/reward for them is worth it.

What really makes me laugh about this whole thing is if you don't know where Somalia is, check a map. Tell me what in that entire area seems like a great place to sight see. I'd rather be in a the tiger pen at the zoo then be in that area.

MoCkiN U
02-23-2011, 11:47 AM
for everyone with the too bad not sad idea I gotta think your mentality would be tons different if were your family and thats just what they love to do because the country they are from affords them the right to be able to do so financially.

I look at it as 4 Americans murdered and no different then the civilian contractors who were beheaded and those responsible should be rooted out.

Dont cry to me about costs and such because the money is already spent. The military is already in that country, ships are there, aircraft are there ready to defend with armourment already on board that is paid for so go fuck them bishes up and make a point to never ever do that shit again.

Karps TA
02-23-2011, 12:52 PM
I love to make racially insensitive jokes, I think they're funny. But if I went to 25th and Locust and started making jokes about black people and using the N-word, I wouldn't expect anyone to be surprised when I got my ass beat or killed.

It's one thing to have a hobby. It's another thing to be a complete fucking idoit and thumb your nose at common sense. It's not like they were sailing on Lake Michigan and were abducted by pirates. They were sailing in an area well warned to visitors to not go anywhere near because of how extremely dangerous it is. A persons love of doing something doesn't excuse them from making poor decisions.

American's are killed every single day by Americans or brave Americans being killed doing their jobs fighting for their country everyday and don't get the outrage that these nitwits are getting over their deaths that could have easily been prevented by just practicing common sense.

GHOSST
02-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Rambo 4, all I got to say, lol. Just because you have faith doesn't mean common sense goes out the window!!! Damn treehuggers....

Exitspeed
02-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Rambo 4, all I got to say, lol. Just because you have faith doesn't mean common sense goes out the window!!! Damn treehuggers....

It was just called Rambo. Not Rambo 4. :thumbsup

GHOSST
02-23-2011, 03:54 PM
It was just called Rambo. Not Rambo 4. :thumbsup

I know, but if I said Rambo, people wouldn't get the meaning of my comment being about dumb people doing dumb things, and Rambo having to open up shop to save their asses.. at least I think thats how it went, been awhile. I just know that .50 cal sniper rifle was the shiznit!!

badass88gt
02-23-2011, 04:28 PM
for everyone with the too bad not sad idea I gotta think your mentality would be tons different if were your family and thats just what they love to do because the country they are from affords them the right to be able to do so financially.

The Earth is covered by 70% ocean water and these people chose to set sail in Pirate-infested waters. Serves them right. You cant fix stupid.....

Well wait, I guess the pirates do know how to fix stupid.

Exitspeed
02-23-2011, 04:58 PM
I know, but if I said Rambo, people wouldn't get the meaning of my comment being about dumb people doing dumb things, and Rambo having to open up shop to save their asses.. at least I think thats how it went, been awhile. I just know that .50 cal sniper rifle was the shiznit!!

That movie was win from start to finish. How about the arrow to the head of teh guy running. Awesome.

When I seen this story, the first thing that came to my mind was those dumb asses he had to go save.

1997 Trans-Am
02-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I say we use this to our advantage. Get some training in! :thumbsup. I have the utmost faith are kick ass special forces could get some. Seals, Rangers, Berets, Force Recon, AF Spec Ops, man we have some of the most bad ass special forces on the planet!

Hooya!! One of the lucky SEALs got a damn knife kill. How badass is that! fuck yeah! :headbang:headbang

70 cutlass 442
02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I love to make racially insensitive jokes, I think they're funny. But if I went to 25th and Locust and started making jokes about black people and using the N-word, I wouldn't expect anyone to be surprised when I got my ass beat or killed.

It's one thing to have a hobby. It's another thing to be a complete fucking idoit and thumb your nose at common sense. It's not like they were sailing on Lake Michigan and were abducted by pirates. They were sailing in an area well warned to visitors to not go anywhere near because of how extremely dangerous it is. A persons love of doing something doesn't excuse them from making poor decisions.

American's are killed every single day by Americans or brave Americans being killed doing their jobs fighting for their country everyday and don't get the outrage that these nitwits are getting over their deaths that could have easily been prevented by just practicing common sense.

nail on the head.