PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 3 3d!

CATNHAT
02-07-2011, 06:27 PM
looks cool so far! Definitley going to see this!

3H8bnKdf654

Yooformula
02-07-2011, 07:38 PM
seems like a bunch of cool ass movies coming out this year!

Rocket Power
02-07-2011, 08:19 PM
I want to see the transformers movie too.

WTF was that cowboys and aliens thing?:confused

fivonut
02-07-2011, 10:30 PM
I want to see the transformers movie too.

WTF was that cowboys and aliens thing?:confused

I dunno but I wanna see em both!!!

GHOSST
02-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Well myself and the wife are avid G1 lovers, with her being a Transformers universe nut for all and anything transformers (she bought a Camaro because it was yellow/ black stripes), and were definitely looking for redemption from that massacre of a sequel called Revenge of The Fallen....

Its even bad with the lead actor indirectly says the movie sucked, and the director even promises 3 will make up for the mistakes of 2... wow! So they better have some sort of better story line, more robots interaction, less human emotion crap, and automaker advertisement for *cough *cough GM cars don't do a thing except appear in the movie as "new" autobots *cough *cough Jolt (chevy volt)...

They better not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

jbiscuit
02-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Can't wait for the new Transformers movie! 3D!!! Should be great! I have to admit we'll probably go see the Furious Five also since the entire cast is back from the first Fast and the Furious movie. Cheesy as that franchise is they are entertaining!

GHOSST
02-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Can't wait for the new Transformers movie! 3D!!! Should be great! I have to admit we'll probably go see the Furious Five also since the entire cast is back from the first Fast and the Furious movie. Cheesy as that franchise is they are entertaining!

Same here, I mean I didn't see 2,3 or 4 in theaters, but 4 was pretty decent imo. The plot wasn't so far fetched, since Mexico is hella dangerous right now, its plausible.

5 looks pretty enticing, especially since like every cast member alive (or alive before 3, but its 5, ugh whatever) from 1-4 is in this one, even Vince from part 1 is in this one, the nippy chick from 4 is back to be doms love interest, so just add the Rock and you got something I'd check out in theaters. :thumbsup

OxmanWI
02-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Yay a moon transformer

Exitspeed
02-08-2011, 02:45 PM
looks cool so far! Definitley going to see this!

3H8bnKdf654

That's the old trailer.

Well myself and the wife are avid G1 lovers, with her being a Transformers universe nut for all and anything transformers (she bought a Camaro because it was yellow/ black stripes), and were definitely looking for redemption from that massacre of a sequel called Revenge of The Fallen....

Its even bad with the lead actor indirectly says the movie sucked, and the director even promises 3 will make up for the mistakes of 2... wow! So they better have some sort of better story line, more robots interaction, less human emotion crap, and automaker advertisement for *cough *cough GM cars don't do a thing except appear in the movie as "new" autobots *cough *cough Jolt (chevy volt)...

Did you notice Laser Beak in the new trailer?

Do you think the "old" looking TF int eh first trailer is Unicron or Alpha Trion. It's kinda confusing because color wise he looks like Unicron, but with the beard and gotee he looks like alpha Trion. I don't think they can do justice to Unicron in a movie like this. I mean to do Unicron right there has to be a ton of established characters and who knows how they can even do him right on the screen. I mean he's bigger then Earth. My guess is Alpha Trion.

If they do the Unicron route, we could possibly see Galvatron.

Thoughts?

GHOSST
02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Thoughts?

My money is on Alpha Trion, chillin in The Ark, and both well, lets say its Bays take on them, Alpha Trions color scheme being all wrong... I thought that could be Laserbeak, but I wonder how their going to ease him into the storyline, since its originally a part of Soundwave, and as we can see, Bay made him a satellite raping organic POS, so are they going to ground him? Or will he just simply shoot Laserbeak from his ass like he did Ravage in T2. But if they bring in Laserbeak, I guess that leaves Rumble, Buzzsaw and Ratbat, because they featured some form of Frenzy in T1, and some form of Ravage (decent) in T2, so they better fix all this crap their dishing out. As far as Unicron.... I hope they don't, the story does not call for an appearance from him at any level! He's to big of character to fit into Bay's universe. That would shock me totally... But Bay is full of surprises, I mean he did bring in the Fallen, another big character in the Transformers universe, who Bay completely destroyed character wise... But who knows, they could bring in Unicron, and maybe fit in a story like The Fallen's original, were the Autobots and Decepticons had to join forces to destroy the Fallen... That could be an awesome way to introduce Unicron, anything else would be dumb at this point..

Z33Art
02-09-2011, 07:21 AM
^lol.

Looking forward to this movie. Hopefully they maintain a plot and keep their good track record.

Neal Steffek
02-09-2011, 08:14 AM

Every person who worked on TF2 has stated the problem with the movie is that the writers strike hit, yet they were under contrct to get the movie done on time. This is not the case with TF3 and word ont he net is TF3 will in fact be pure awesome.

GHOSST
02-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Every person who worked on TF2 has stated the problem with the movie is that the writers strike hit, yet they were under contrct to get the movie done on time. This is not the case with TF3 and word ont he net is TF3 will in fact be pure awesome.

Yes that is the excuse. There was a "Treatment" for T2 floating around the web that is you take the time to read it, its pretty friggin awesome, and you can tell they took some elements from the Treatment or some variation of it, the from the looks of TF3, some other things from the treatment are in it, maybe some things they wanted in TF2, but do to the writers strike nothing passed.

Seriously, read the TF2 Treatment, watch TF2 end result, add the writers strike, and it seems plausible.

But honestly I don't think it solely rested in the writers strike, and that is used to try to mask the fact that the movie was just terrible.

Exitspeed
03-01-2011, 02:22 PM
So it turns out it's an Autobot called Sentinel Prime.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1152605p1.html

GHOSST
03-04-2011, 11:38 PM
So it turns out it's an Autobot called Sentinel Prime.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1152605p1.html

Yea... I seen the toys the other day,he's a fire truck, yipee, and the toy "Ark" autobot ship was there too.. Wonder how Bay is going to introduce him in his universe, he's just the Prime precedes Optimus... but I guess in Bays universe more than one prime can exist, kinda lame.. Oh well. Should still be good. I'm just hung up on who the red Ferrari is, I say Hot Rod, but there are being extremely tight lipped about who it is! There was a number of red Autobots cars.. and who knows, Bay might make him some other Autobot, like sunstreaker or something off the wall..

Exitspeed
03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Hot Rod was my all time favorite TF. If it is him I will start clapping at the premier in the theater.