PDA

View Full Version : Gb wins

74hotrodmalibu
02-06-2011, 09:06 PM
GB WINS now who won some money

HITMAN
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
^^^^^^ Eh, just knowing Coop will have to eat a years worth of shit from his brother and BCM is enough to cap off a real nail-biter finish. Steeler's really had the Pack's number during the 3rd quarter. I thought I was gonna stroke out there for a while...

Yooformula
02-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Congrats Packers!

This is bitter sweet for me being a big Rodgers fan. I am pissed that it seemed that the Steelers were playing sloppy for a bit but cant say I am upset losing to the Packers. I am glad for Rodgers though, now after all the bullshit some of those FAKE Packer fans put him through over the farve bullshit, he can tell em to eat shit!

BOSS LX
02-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Great teams and a great game! Nice to prove all the nay Sayers wrong! Rodgers is the real deal, something I have known since we got rid of that old sob!

Yooformula
02-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Great teams and a great game! Nice to prove all the nay Sayers wrong! Rodgers is the real deal, something I have known since we got rid of that old sob!

EXACTLY!! I became a Rodgers fan when I saw how fast the so called Packer fans talked all that shit about him. I am glad he proved them all wrong! I cant wait to see all the whiners still complain about MM's play calling:goof Like I have said, I LOVE the Steelers but I couldnt be mad if we had lost to the Packers(without farve).

OxmanWI
02-06-2011, 10:32 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/oxman64/sb-27.jpg

I'd just like to say to all the Green Bay, Aaron Rogers and Ted Thompson haters...how does it feel? To run your mouth for three plus years and wish badly for others. Karma's a Bitch! Woooooohoooooo Super Bowl Champs baby!!!!!!!

Lash
02-06-2011, 10:32 PM
What a great super bowl.

bigloc
02-06-2011, 10:40 PM
cool game i won some money im good....

GTSLOW
02-06-2011, 11:23 PM
EXACTLY!! I became a Rodgers fan when I saw how fast the so called Packer fans talked all that shit about him. I am glad he proved them all wrong! I cant wait to see all the whiners still complain about MM's play calling:goof Like I have said, I LOVE the Steelers but I couldnt be mad if we had lost to the Packers(without farve).

Yoo called it! What a great game, I can't wait to see what's tl come for rodgers.

PB86MCSS
02-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Awesome game, injury bug kept at it but fortunately the Packers were better than the Steelers today. The turnovers were huge but all the drops, holy balls. Knew it would be close either way.

Not to get ahead of ourselves but with how young the team is and how many guys back from injury, not too many guys should leave...setup nice for a few years to make Super Bowl runs! :banana

Todd Z
02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Congrats Packers!

This is bitter sweet for me being a big Rodgers fan. I am pissed that it seemed that the Steelers were playing sloppy for a bit but cant say I am upset losing to the Packers. I am glad for Rodgers though, now after all the bullshit some of those FAKE Packer fans put him through over the farve bullshit, he can tell em to eat shit!

Best fans in the NFL, Packers, Steelers and Redskins. I heard very little smack talk between TRUE Packer and Steelers fans because we all knew this was a very evenly matched game and mutual respect for two storied teams.

Prince Valiant
02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
I was down at the game and most all of the talk I heard was good natured.

Kind of enjoyed the fact that all the steelers fan's who were flashing us "7's" (IE, the number of SB wins they'd have AFTER this one) before the game though got to experience defeat.

Otherwise, great game, great time. LOVED it!

jbiscuit
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I won some cash...great game!