PDA

View Full Version : What do you think? Rice or Not ?

PonyKiller87
08-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Ok a few days ago I seen a late 90s or early 2000 Honda civic. Which I had to look at a few times to figure out that it was a civic. It had a Ram Air 2 hood on it, very subtle ground effects, nice chrome 5 spoke wheels, small spoiler, and tinted windows. It looked like the same red that comes on any firebird or camaro. There were no stickers, no neon, no wing, no fart can, pretty much none of the normal rice stuff. But the car was deffinatly not stock looking, looked alot like a firebird, but only by way of styling. Suprizingly I though it looked pretty good. So my question is, if an import has a bunch of stuff bolted on it to make it look like a domestic / muscle car what would you consider that? Is it rice, is it cool, dumb, ..... ???

JohnnyT
08-03-2004, 01:39 PM
:pics!!!!!

PonyKiller87
08-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry, I dont carry my digi cam around with me everwhere. If I get time I'll drive around where I saw it untill I see it again just so I can take a picture of it, lol.

SlowStee
08-03-2004, 10:30 PM
not really rice.....theres a fine line though...pictures would have to be seen

GTSLOW
08-03-2004, 10:42 PM
:rice :sucks

WhiteZCamaro
08-03-2004, 11:05 PM
:wstupid :puke

TransAm12sec
08-04-2004, 01:16 AM
If you saw all of these mods done to a camaro would you think it looked more on the rice side?

SlowStee
08-04-2004, 01:20 AM
nope camaros look pimp with a certain body kit, just cant mess with the spoiler too much :-P

tsibred
08-04-2004, 03:33 AM
Thats major crap rice, what the fuck is their a ram air hood doing on a civic? And chrome rims? crap crap crap, I had that **** thats all over civics now, seems as the only way to make one look different is keep it stock. Atleast it didn't have any stickers, but you didn't see the interior to check for the flame seat covers and NOS steering wheel cover with Hype Yar floor mats.

GHOSST
08-04-2004, 04:52 AM
Well, one thing I've learned... is that Chics love rice...:rockwoot: Dont you see it? Example, last friday night at Oscars "StreetReV" was there, and these chics acted like N'Sync was in town. Flocked like some seaguls to garbage. I know one kid with a Convertible Eclipse... the HWY hoes never stop trying to talk to him when hes cruisin. Its doesn't matter though, Domestics rule!!!! :rockwoot:

unforgiven302
08-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Well, one thing I've learned... is that Chics love rice...:rockwoot: Dont you see it? Example, last friday night at Oscars "StreetReV" was there, and these chics acted like N'Sync was in town. Flocked like some seaguls to garbage. I know one kid with a Convertible Eclipse... the HWY hoes never stop trying to talk to him when hes cruisin. Its doesn't matter though, Domestics rule!!!! :rockwoot:

Don't want those hoes anyway then :tomato

SMS 1
08-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Well, one thing I've learned... is that Chics love rice...:rockwoot: Dont you see it? Example, last friday night at Oscars "StreetReV" was there, and these chics acted like N'Sync was in town. Flocked like some seaguls to garbage. I know one kid with a Convertible Eclipse... the HWY hoes never stop trying to talk to him when hes cruisin. Its doesn't matter though, Domestics rule!!!! :rockwoot:Dirty bitches :puke

Cryptic
08-09-2004, 10:35 PM
I think a honda can be properly pimped out. Some people go for style rather than speed. (ricers don't know what style is unfortunately)

SMS 1
08-09-2004, 10:47 PM
(ricers don't know what style is unfortunately) :rice :wstupid

Red96Noma
08-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Hey, is that eclipse blue? Cause i know him, his name is dave. His car is actually pretty damn cool, and i love taking passes in that thing, convertable+bodyit = chick magnet...just the way it is....

tsibred
08-11-2004, 03:41 AM
that car makes me not want to own my dsm anymore :punch: