PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Super Bowl and WHY?

nismodave
01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
I think its going to be one hell of a game, no matter who wins.:thumbsup

I cant call it, both teams are VERY VERY good when they are on.

What does BCM think?

Car Guy
01-23-2011, 09:36 PM
This thread needs more poll.....:)

PB86MCSS
01-23-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm biased so going with the Packers. If they play like today, they won't win. If they do like @ Philly and @ Atl, they can play and beat anyone. And in Dallas they won't be on the road in 20 degrees on a crap surface to slow down the passing game. They blew the game last year at Pittsburgh, both teams are pretty similar to the 2009 version yet but the Packers have improved more I'd say.

nismodave
01-23-2011, 09:41 PM
This thread needs more poll.....:)

No, too much bitching about polls. besides we know it would be lopsided anyway.

theavenger333
01-23-2011, 11:42 PM
whichever team can keep his quarterback on his feet will win. i have more confidence in the packer's O-line, but the Steeler's defense is MEAN. i'm gonna go packers. by 2

Lash
01-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Packers. Why? It's warm in Dallas and AR can wear his favorite shoes.

jbiscuit
01-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Pack by one TD. I think it will be a close game. They need to play like they did against ATL. Early score to control the game. Run the score up, none of this early fiery offense and then turn it down going into the half like McCarthy likes to play. Defense should be good....the defense deserves a lot of credit for yesterday's win cuz Rodgers sure didn't have much cooking. I can't wait. Should be a great game!

BR3W CITY
01-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Pack, Im hoping that the field conditions and weather will mean less dropped passes by the receiver core.

05caddyext
01-24-2011, 09:05 AM
The Packers did not play a complete game against the Eagles either. They very well could have lost on the last play of that game, Vick threw a bad pass. That being said

The Packers will win the Superbowl. They can't go to the Superbowl and lose again, it just can't happen. The Steelers are a good team also but I really do believe the Packers are a better team. They have to protect Rogers though he gets hit a lot and hes not superman like Favre was. And they have to stop dropping passes. Our receiving core is much better, only advantage is Rothlesberger has been there 2x already so he won't be nearly as nervous.

GTSLOW
01-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Steelers because:

CkB8y-WbqfY

Exitspeed
01-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Packers 42-17. Yep, I said it.

AR plays awesome in a dome. I think Starks will have a great game too.

Yooformula
01-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Packers 42-17. Yep, I said it.

AR plays awesome in a dome. I think Starks will have a great game too.

I think you got your teams messed up. The Steelers are NOT the Cowboys! no way in hell the Packers score that much on that D, plus the Packers havent faced a single good defense and did well against it. The closest they got was against the Patriots and that didnt up end up well for the Pack. Rodgers is good at times but he is not as experienced qb like Ben not to mention when Rodgers plays bad, they lose. The Steelers can still win even when Ben doesnt play well. Imo, close defensive game and if it does become a slingers game, it could go either way but the Steeler D can score more!

floaters
01-24-2011, 10:50 AM
i think the pack and steelers defenses are pretty close, steelers better against the long ball than the pack, but i think our offense is better than theirs. i like both teams, but indoors I think this one belongs to the pack !

Waver
01-24-2011, 10:53 AM
As much as I would like to say the Packers, I think the Steelers are just going to be too much for them to handle....

GHOSST
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Steelers because:

CkB8y-WbqfY

When I saw that at the end of the game, I was like WTF? (literally out loud I was WTF) Why would he do that? He's never going to hear the end of that one... Some freaky shit going on in the Steelers locker room.

GTSLOW
01-24-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/01/mendenhump.gif

Lash
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
We're finally gonna see how overated little Ben really is. ;)

Exitspeed
01-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Was anyone else cracking up yesterday when Ben's name was fallin off his damn jersey? Lol. Only dude on the field with a bootleg jersey on.

Prince Valiant
01-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I think these are two very evenly matched teams....

How they stack up, I actually think that the packers look a little better...and the fact that big ben is a bit banged up bodes better for the packers.

BUT, there is no denying that the steelers are a cagey team...they find ways to win games they shouldn't, such as the start of the season w/ Ben out the first 4 games, etc. They've been here, done that...is the slight edge in ability able to offset the huge gap in experience?

If I was a betting man, I would NOT bet on either team, that's how close I think it is...a coin toss.

nismodave
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
I think these are two very evenly matched teams....

How they stack up, I actually think that the packers look a little better...and the fact that big ben is a bit banged up bodes better for the packers.

BUT, there is no denying that the steelers are a cagey team...they find ways to win games they shouldn't, such as the start of the season w/ Ben out the first 4 games, etc. They've been here, done that...is the slight edge in ability able to offset the huge gap in experience?

If I was a betting man, I would NOT bet on either team, that's how close I think it is...a coin toss.

Yup...BUT I dont think Big Ben being banged up is going to be a factor....He is No Jay Cutler.

It is a very close game to call......BUT the Steelers Experience of being there before MIGHT be the the deciding factor..

Going to be one HELL of a game.:stare

PB86MCSS
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Speaking of Mendenhall humping his QB, did anyone else see Sanchez wipe his booger on Brunell? Camera goes to him for two seconds and this is what they show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHtttx6P7kg

Yooformula
01-24-2011, 07:25 PM
We're finally gonna see how overated little Ben really is. ;)

did you say that last time he passed for 500+ yards, 3td with 0 ints last time he met the packers?:rolleyes:

VroomPshhTsi
01-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Steelers.

GHOSST
01-24-2011, 08:23 PM

Agreed. As much as I want the Packers to win, I know the Steelers are a very good team unlike the Bears. Its going to be a pretty good Super Bowl. I just hope we bring it 100%! We definitely have the talent to...

BOSS LX
01-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Should be a great game, and a awesome super bowl!

Go Pack!

Lash
01-24-2011, 08:34 PM
did you say that last time he passed for 500+ yards, 3td with 0 ints last time he met the packers?:rolleyes:

Yup....he right up there on that list with Boomer and Simms :goof
And all that to win by 1 point.
:rolf

NOW > then
:shades

The guy is a schmuck anyway.

Reverend Cooper
01-24-2011, 08:40 PM
I think you got your teams messed up. The Steelers are NOT the Cowboys! no way in hell the Packers score that much on that D, plus the Packers havent faced a single good defense and did well against it. The closest they got was against the Patriots and that didnt up end up well for the Pack. Rodgers is good at times but he is not as experienced qb like Ben not to mention when Rodgers plays bad, they lose. The Steelers can still win even when Ben doesnt play well. Imo, close defensive game and if it does become a slingers game, it could go either way but the Steeler D can score more!

Im with this guy,If Dallas cant beat em in the superbowl I wont mind Pitisburg beating them in Dallas.

Lash
01-24-2011, 08:49 PM
How sweet it's gonna be for GB to be the first team to get the NFL title in that precious little stadium.
:banana

:wooo

Reverend Cooper
01-24-2011, 09:02 PM
^ keep dreaming Its going to the team out east,Clay cant get Big ben down

BOSS LX
01-24-2011, 09:05 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Laugh all you want,i think the Pack has a huge uphill battle,they have not face a team as good as Pitts.

BOSS LX
01-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Both are great teams! I will take our defense and QB any day over the steelers! Both defenses are 1 and 2 in defensive scoring.

Matthews will make pedo Ben his biotch!

GTSLOW
01-24-2011, 09:46 PM

Jesus do you hate on the pack a lot. I swear coop really has a secret green bay shrine at his house.

BOSS LX
01-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Superbowl 45's mvp is already wearing his Dallas swag!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8941/bilded.jpg (http://img41.imageshack.us/i/bilded.jpg/)

Prince Valiant
01-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Laugh all you want,i think the Pack has a huge uphill battle,they have not face a team as good as Pitts.Yeah...the patriots totally blew :rolleyes:

PB86MCSS
01-25-2011, 12:15 AM
They faced New England, Atlanta, Jets and Philly twice... all on the road. 4-1 in those games by the way.... those teams are on the same level as Pittsburgh. So yes, they've faced teams as about good (maybe even better) than Pittsburgh. Neither team is going to surprise each other with how talented they are or any tricks up their sleeve.

spooln30
01-25-2011, 08:04 AM
The reasons why the Packers didn't score much V's the Bears, one the field was shit and very hard to run routes and have the WR's be where AR needs them and second to be outside in that kind of temps and try to catch a football is very hard for any pro. That's why we came out strong and when their hands froze we couldn't catch anything. NOW at Dallas way different page, it will be more like playing in ATL where we played at our best. On top of all of this the Bears D is one of the best of this year and many before. As I said before the Eagles game when most of you said they wouldn't go nowhere in the playoffs , that the Packers were going to the Super Bowl. Am not talking shit but now you guys who doubted them are riding the bandwagon. Mark my words now, it's gonna be a great game and the Packers will WIN just because were a overall better team and we deserve to win. If you think about all of the injuries early this season, we've done nothing but improve. GO PACK GO!

Reverend Cooper
01-25-2011, 12:17 PM
u will find 0 packer shit in my house period i just pray the packers lose.cuz if they dont i dont wanna listen to all the excuses,and how the refs suck

PureSound15
01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
u will find 0 packer shit in my house period i just pray the packers lose.cuz if they dont i dont wanna listen to all the excuses,and how the refs suck

Kind of like you every time the cowboys lose? :)

Reverend Cooper
01-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Kind of like you every time the cowboys lose? :)

nice try fuck face I have not made excuses they sucked this year period,I have never veered from that.

PB86MCSS
01-25-2011, 07:48 PM
nice try fuck face I have not made excuses they sucked this year period,I have never veered from that.

Wow, really have to call someone that? It's just a game dude. Calm down.

Josepy
01-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow, really have to call someone that? It's just a game dude. Calm down.

yeah pretty much uncalled for.

Reverend Cooper
01-25-2011, 08:57 PM
its a joke ass plugs,Pitts FTW

PB86MCSS
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the clarification fuck face.

0TransAm0
01-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the clarification fuck face.

LOL ... I'm going with the pack by 3 should be a good game either way.

GTSLOW
01-26-2011, 09:19 AM
its a joke ass plugs,Pitts FTW

:rolf bs coop. We all know it chaps your ass that the packers are where they are. Take a deep breath.

KRAUSED
02-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Advantage Pittsburg plain and simple...why?Let's see how man packers on present team have been to super bowl,how many steelers on present team.Pittsburg played gb last year without Troy mind you and one in what last 2 seconds,by one.Look at stat when Troy plays and when don't.Ben is a oak tree and yes pack has Clay,but he only got to Ben twice last game.Steelers have more offensive threats then Gb.Wallace,Ward,Heath,Sandaers,Randell el,and Mendenhall ,Redman and of course Ben. The d match up well ,but i still think Troy and Harrison are going tocome big this game.And Ike,Farrior and woodly all have some say it make steelers D contain Rodgers. And the final point how many trophies has GB won that was named after ther late great coach.... PITTSBURG BY 3:headbang

BOSS LX
02-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Advantage Pittsburg plain and simple...why?Let's see how man packers on present team have been to super bowl,how many steelers on present team.Pittsburg played gb last year without Troy mind you and one in what last 2 seconds,by one.Look at stat when Troy plays and when don't.Ben is a oak tree and yes pack has Clay,but he only got to Ben twice last game.Steelers have more offensive threats then Gb.Wallace,Ward,Heath,Sandaers,Randell el,and Mendenhall ,Redman and of course Ben. The d match up well ,but i still think Troy and Harrison are going tocome big this game.And Ike,Farrior and woodly all have some say it make steelers D contain Rodgers. And the final point how many trophies has GB won that was named after ther late great coach.... PITTSBURG BY 3:headbang

Um wow!

Go Pack!

PB86MCSS
02-02-2011, 07:06 PM
How many NFL titles has GB won? They played these before the "Super Bowl" started. Pittsburgh became a great franchise in about 1970 (just in time for the Super Bowl era) and was terrible for 40 years before that. I think we went over this awhile ago ;) .

Zero of that matters. The Packers defense is much better than it was in last years 1 point loss. I vividly remember Brandon Underwood and Jarret Bush getting torched and they barely see the field on defense anymore. Raji has improved in his second year. Tramon Williams wasn't the player he is today, Shields wasn't even on the team...this game won't be as high scoring as that one. I'll go Packers 27 Steelers 24.

Lash
02-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Packers- 20
Steelers- 17
Roethlisberger- 2 years probation after assulting woman in hotel after game

BOSS LX
02-02-2011, 07:14 PM
This is how it will go down! :headbang

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/super-bowl-prediction

Lash
02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
This is how it will go down! :headbang

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/super-bowl-prediction

That was awesome last night....lol.

KRAUSED
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
How many NFL titles has GB won? They played these before the "Super Bowl" started. Pittsburgh became a great franchise in about 1970 (just in time for the Super Bowl era) and was terrible for 40 years before that. I think we went over this awhile ago ;) .

Zero of that matters. The Packers defense is much better than it was in last years 1 point loss. I vividly remember Brandon Underwood and Jarret Bush getting torched and they barely see the field on defense anymore. Raji has improved in his second year. Tramon Williams wasn't the player he is today, Shields wasn't even on the team...this game won't be as high scoring as that one. I'll go Packers 27 Steelers 24.

I'm glad you pack fans over look the Steelers and ther proven game day wins.All season its been Rodgers,Brady,Manning and your very own golden boy BRETT.Mean while steelers have been sitting back,being counted out ,over looked and dropped out of news coverage.So now the big bowl is here and you guys get all giddy,like little school girls.So when Ben and gang ,take YOUR Trophey back to Pittsburg.Maybe some caring Steeler fans will give you a terrrible towel to wipe your tears.

P.s don't forget Dick LeBeau hasn't had the the #1 D# by luck,the old guy i'm sure has a few gadget plays that your Pack isn't ready for.

GTSLOW
02-02-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm glad you pack fans over look the Steelers and ther proven game day wins.All season its been Rodgers,Brady,Manning and your very own golden boy BRETT.Mean while steelers have been sitting back,being counted out ,over looked and dropped out of news coverage.So now the big bowl is here and you guys get all giddy,like little school girls.So when Ben and gang ,take YOUR Trophey back to Pittsburg.Maybe some caring Steeler fans will give you a terrrible towel to wipe your tears.

P.s don't forget Dick LeBeau hasn't had the the #1 D# by luck,the old guy i'm sure has a few gadget plays that your Pack isn't ready for.

:rolf another enraged steelers fan. Christ there's alot of you.

nismodave
02-02-2011, 11:20 PM

Holy Jesus....This guy makes me want to root for the Packers.

GHOSST
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I really don't care if we win or lose, I hope we win, but everyone knows the Packers are going to be a franchise team in the next 3 years, minus injuries (well even a few :thumbsup) I see a bowl win in the near future. I'm just proud of them doing this well.

Karps TA
02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Pittsburgh.

I think the game will be close and very high scoring. Like 35-28. I think GB loses in the last 2 minutes because it's their biggest weakness and has bitten them all year long. McCarthy will do a pretty good job coaching for 56 minutes a game but the final 2 minutes of each half he's retarded. They've gotten away with it somehow for most the season. But not this time. Not against a team so well coached, and with so much experience.

jbiscuit
02-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Pack

They are on fire right now. They are playing well in the home stretch here. They will need to play another great game because I agree it will be close but I really do think they can pull it off. Might even need some luck in there but thats OK. I do agree that McCarthy might try his best to throw the game with a few minutes left but I still think we will have a couple defensive plays to pull out a win. IE interception at the right time, sack on 4th and inches etc

Todd Z
02-04-2011, 11:41 PM

Grammer FAIL!!!!

Coops Brother
02-05-2011, 07:58 AM

When I think about it, and go to Little Brothers house, I bring a little Packers trinket, and hide them I various places around his house, garage, yard, etc. I don't think he has found any yet! :rolf I have been doing that for years now.

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2011, 08:02 AM
When I think about it, and go to Little Brothers house, I bring a little Packers trinket, and hide them I various places around his house, garage, yard, etc. I don't think he has found any yet! :rolf I have been doing that for years now.

Nice try.

badass88gt
02-05-2011, 08:20 AM

You do that too Brian?

Coops Brother
02-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Nice try.

Success :shades Oh yeah, Packers 31-17

Waver
02-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Honestly I think this one is going to be too close to call....The teams are very well matched up, and even with out both starting qb's in the game, they both are very well matched up....It is all going to come down to who is ready to play the game......I think the margin will be 3

Coops Brother
02-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Time to put all the rumors of Coop being a closet Packer fan to rest. I think this about seals it. :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

*No Mustangs were damaged during this photo session*

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/coopthehdrider/IMG_0579.jpg

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/coopthehdrider/IMG_0578.jpg

Lash
02-05-2011, 10:42 AM
^^^^

The shit is gonna hit the fan now!!! LMAO!!!!

Coops Brother
02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
^^^^

The shit is gonna hit the fan now!!! LMAO!!!!

Whhaaatt? http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/7.gif (http://www.cool-smileys.com/smiley-spreading-his-hands)didn't you read the legal disclaimer? He's my bro, he would have done the same to me if the roles were reversed. :thumbsup

nismodave
02-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Ohhhhh Shiiiiiit!

TheRX7Project
02-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Final score: Packers 7, Pittsburgh 6. All points scored in the first quarter.

Well, I'd totally dominate my football pool if that were the case LOL

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2011, 02:59 PM
wow is that bad luck for the packers or what.now if they lose i can take all cresit for it . Karma has a great way of rearing her ugly head.

Josepy
02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
wow is that bad luck for the packers or what.now if they lose i can take all cresit for it . Karma has a great way of rearing her ugly head.

least there playing in your favorite teams stadium. you can be happy about that.

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2011, 03:16 PM
yeah you got a point Joe,beat by Dallas or beat in Dallas its all good lol

Josepy
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
yeah you got a point Joe,beat by Dallas or beat in Dallas its all good lol

well the packer beat them this year. pretty sure there going to win tomorrow so you will be wrong on both points.

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2011, 04:47 PM
dont worry like i said before when they lose im sure it will be followed by tons of crying and finger pointing at the refs like usuall lol GO STEELERS

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2011, 04:59 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/never-miss-a-super-bowl-club-member-in-hospital-020511/?GT1=39002

even this guy knows the Pack will lose he is already coming up with excuses not to go faking illness lol

TheRX7Project
02-05-2011, 06:10 PM
well the packer beat them this year. pretty sure there going to win tomorrow so you will be wrong on both points.

Yeah but everyone beat Dallas this year. The Cowgirls should just disband and pull out of the league.

Brian98GTP
02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm hoping for a Packer win, of course.... but I can just see it ending up where its the 4th qtr, and the Packers are down by 2+ scores from a few BIG plays the Steelers had. Like fumbles returned for TD's... or a special teams TD...etc.
And I'm just hoping the game ends quickly because its all too tough to watch.

Ughh...
I'll think the worst I guess... so I'm not disappointed! lol :alcoholic

HITMAN
02-06-2011, 07:13 PM
dont worry like i said before when they lose im sure it will be followed by tons of crying and finger pointing at the refs like usuall lol GO STEELERS

:rolf

michelle
02-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Horrible half-time show. Horrible.

BOSS LX
02-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Boom!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yes

HITMAN
02-06-2011, 09:11 PM

:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr :durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr:durr... :flipoff:

GHOSST
02-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Good game, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome!!!

Reverend Cooper
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
HaHa they may be winners but you are still a douche no one likes Hitman lol

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
02-06-2011, 09:18 PM
HaHa they may be winners but you are still a douche no one likes lol

your bitching already

GHOSST
02-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Horrible half-time show. Horrible.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Fergie sounded like crap, and so did Usher.

Slash was probably the best part :thumbsup

HITMAN
02-06-2011, 10:10 PM
HaHa they may be winners but you are still a douche no one likes Hitman lol

What a surprise. A lame-assed comment from a loser fucktard Cowboy fan. Boohoo, I'm crushed that we aren't friends. :thumbsup

Coops Brother
02-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Time to put all the rumors of Coop being a closet Packer fan to rest. I think this about seals it. :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

*No Mustangs were damaged during this photo session*

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/coopthehdrider/IMG_0579.jpg

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/coopthehdrider/IMG_0578.jpg

QUOTE: REV. COOPER
"wow is that bad luck for the packers or what.now if they lose i can take all cresit for it . Karma has a great way of rearing her ugly head."

Thanks for your help bro.

spooln30
02-06-2011, 10:48 PM
I always said that the Pack was gonna win the SB!

GTSLOW
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
:rolf coop what a douche. The packers are a good team and won the sb get over it.

GTSLOW
02-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Double post

Lash
02-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Dude......lay off the Zima's.

lordairgtar
02-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Dude......lay off the Zima's.
Do they still make that?

Reverend Cooper
02-07-2011, 06:54 PM
What a surprise. A lame-assed comment from a loser fucktard Cowboy fan. Boohoo, I'm crushed that we aren't friends. :thumbsup

Ha Ha I knew it would get under your skin and like a 5 year old you would have to reply lol:durr

Reverend Cooper
02-07-2011, 06:55 PM
:rolf coop what a douche. The packers are a good team and won the sb get over it.

I congrats them in chat Poncho Nan. I honestly gave up on football by week six,I just like ruffling the feathers lol and it works all the time.

Yooformula
02-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I always said that the Pack was gonna win the SB!

Andy called it too, right when the season started.

Lash
02-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Poncho Nan....LMAO!!!!

BOSS LX
02-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Andy called it too, right when the season started.

I believed in the leadership of this team from the start. I was disappointed in a lot of Packer fans when they became bigger Favre fans. Most of these fans are know loving all the glory.

This team will be very good for a long time to come! I hope one of my favorite players of all time, "Woodson" can hang on for a few more years! :headbang

Lash
02-07-2011, 09:25 PM
It's gonna be a sad day when Woodson and Drive retire.

BOSS LX
02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
It's gonna be a sad day when Woodson and Drive retire.

Driver is a class act for sure!