PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exitspeed
01-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle
01-23-2011, 05:19 PM
I just wanted to be the first to post it! :goof

TheRX7Project
01-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Bears got shit on! Bears got shit on! Rename Soldier Field "The Woods" since the Bears took a shit there! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WhatsADSM
01-23-2011, 05:29 PM
I just wanted to be the first to post it! :goof

Would have been cool if u were actually first ;)
WWW.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50135

michelle
01-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Would have been cool if u were actually first ;)
WWW.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50135

5:19 and 5:19.

WhatsADSM
01-23-2011, 05:32 PM
5:19 and 5:19.

You do realize the threads are associated with a number that is incremented in chronological order.

GTSLOW
01-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Hell yes go pack!!!

lordairgtar
Yaaaaayyyyyyy!

WI_Dave
:alcoholic Super Bowl XLV

GTSLOW
01-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Hell yes go pack! Now let's see who were going against.

Car Guy
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Hell yes go pack! Now let's see who were going against.

The New York Jets......:thumbsup

TheRX7Project
01-23-2011, 06:00 PM
The New York Jets......:thumbsup
This! And the Jets will win :thumbsup

michelle
01-23-2011, 06:11 PM
You do realize the threads are associated with a number that is incremented in chronological order.

Eh, whatever. I thought it would be more appropriate in the "football" section, so in my own little world, I still win. :goof

Yooformula
01-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Eh, whatever. I thought it would be more appropriate in the "football" section, so in my own little world, I still win. :goof

:thumbsup when i merged the threads, it went in order so technically his was barely first but yours was in the correct forum.:goof

nismodave
01-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Packer Fans are Jets fans tonight!!

badass88gt
01-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Awesome end to the game, but they better get their shit together if they want to bring that trophy back home where it belongs...

Dr.Buick
01-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Brett who???????????? Nice to see Rodgers get what he earned, And the rest of the team

Prince Valiant
01-23-2011, 07:02 PM
That was the single most stressful game I've watched in a long time! Yeeesh!.....and then the damn wife talking about everything BUT football :mad: :goof

SSmike1
01-23-2011, 07:11 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
we are Superbowl bound!!!!!!!
:banana1: :banana :thumbsup

Go Pack Go.
:thumbsup

Exitspeed
01-23-2011, 07:13 PM
That was the single most stressful game I've watched in a long time! Yeeesh!.....and then the damn wife talking about everything BUT football :mad: :goof

No shit! My wife and I were about to have heart attacks!

Prince Valiant
01-23-2011, 07:22 PM
GAH! worst fear is coming true...one of my best bud's and I are going to the SB to cheer on the pack...and what's happening? PIT is looking like they're going too, so HIS damn wife will be coming along as well, since she's a huge PIT fan :mad:

michelle
01-23-2011, 07:29 PM

GAH! worst fear is coming true...one of my best bud's and I are going to the SB to cheer on the pack...and what's happening? PIT is looking like they're going too, so HIS damn wife will be coming along as well, since she's a huge PIT fan :mad:

http://mamaliberty.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/heman.jpg

:goof

Prince Valiant
01-23-2011, 07:31 PM
http://mamaliberty.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/heman.jpg

:goofThe two other girls I was watching w/ today knew how to watch football. (4 of us, I was the only guy) :rolf

My bud's wife knows how to watch as well...she just cheers for the wrong team :mad:

AND she doesn't like real hard-core BBQ either...she'll probably make us eat at chili's and red lobster and crap like that...I like the places that test your intestinal fortitude....

Lash
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM
That game was too close for comfort. I hope AR isn't concused...lol. At least he's not a puss like Cuntler. One again the D backs lock the game.

VroomPshhTsi
01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Where are all the Ted Thompson McCarthy haters now?

OxmanWI
01-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm so thirsty, I love all the yummy tears from the bears fans!

Prince Valiant
01-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Just for fun...post from the preseason:

Season starts tomorrow so what the heck.

I see them going 9-7/10-6. The offense is going to have to carry the team this year because both their Defense and Special teams look awful both on field and on paper. The schedule is pretty brutal as well.

If you like high scoring shoot outs the Packers should be fun to watch.

I'll go 10-6. I'm most concerned about the ability to duplicate the +24 turnover ratio from last year. That's ridiculous. If that doesn't happen, the offense doesn't get as many chances as last year and the defense gets tired out more often.

12-4, Special teams is a question. Defense will have it together. They didn't show in pre season but many vets sat out out and the starting unit was never all on the field. I have faith.

12-4, with a very good possibility of 13-3.

The way I see it, the pack will likely go 5-1 in their division, splitting w/ MN. I would normally say that there is a an upset loss to throw in there...but there aren't enough cupcake games this year. B/w Jets, San fran, Hotlanta, Patriots, MIA, Redskins, Cowgirls, Giants, and Bills, I think 6-3 is very reasonable...with the greatest likelyhood of losses coming against Jets and Patriots (both away games, both represents insurgent or cagey/veteran led teams), while it wouldn't be unexpected to drop another game that they "should" win...and I think the pack will win it's first against the eagles.

Though the schedule is tough, it's still a fairly conducive schedule for a good season, since some opponents that would be a very tough win on the road (say MIA, san fran), are instead going to be played in the far cozier enviro of the not-yet-frozen tundra.

Not too worried about the D since much of the basic ingredients are there, and special teams are hardest to predict in the pre-season since there is no consistency of what's on the field due to player evaluations and constantly changing make-ups.

12-4 or 13-3.

12-4 or 13-3.agreed.

id say 10-6 or 9-7....

hope someone makes a thread for picking games and keeps track like last year! :)

I only pick games against the spread. Otherwise it screws up my thinking.

How about a bcm packer party one game??

8-8 rodgers goes down.

11-5, turnover margin won't be duplicated but will be on the plus side again. There is always 1-2 losses vs teams you should beat, predicting 13-3 (or 3-13) for any team in this era is hard for me to do.

8-8

8-8 rodgers goes down.yep, I agree....

11-5

8-8 rodgers goes down.That could happen. Packers are hoping to have what 20 years in a row with the same starting QB making it the entire season? It's amazing they've gone this long. That's a stat that I think doesn't get enough play.

12-4, I have faith.http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:RGVzI7a-k7MTSM:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/ee242/lir48/R113.jpg&t=1

10-5-1 :rolf

Yup.... 12-4

13-3

Correction.... 16-3

That could happen. Packers are hoping to have what 20 years in a row with the same starting QB making it the entire season? It's amazing they've gone this long. That's a stat that I think doesn't get enough play.very good point!!

im not a packer fan but i hope he stays healthy...they should be fun to watch this year!

Lol @ Packers fans. I know it's hard to be objective but sheesh. Its a tough division even Detroit will be decent I think. I don't see the pack or Minnesota doing much better than 9-7 through 11-5. I sure as hell don't see the Pack or Minnesota going 13-3 or better. Most likely scenario is someone will will the division at 10-6 or so and a LOT of teams will be looking for wildcards at like 9-7.

9-7. Tough schedule.

8-8 rodgers goes down.:shades

yep, I agree....
:shades

Told ya Boss you even said Super Bowl ! ......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13-3
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Correction.... 16-3
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Packers are done....Rodgers with a concussion, McCarthy still calling ridiculous plays and half the team out hurt. Put a fork in it!

Packers are done....Rodgers with a concussion, McCarthy still calling ridiculous plays and half the team out hurt. Put a fork in it!I agree. But then again last year I called them done after the TB game and they turned it around so we'll see.

I don't hear any Packer fans blaming Rodgers for the INT at the end of the game. If it were Favre they would be on him so fast.

I agree. But then again last year I called them done after the TB game and they turned it around so we'll see.yea but last year we still had rodgers, matthews, finley and to a lesser extent grant heathly for the season. Now we have even less of a running game then last year w/ grant done, finley is starting to turn into our best receiver b/c of the matchup troubles he creates. Now they can just focus on jennings and driver. If matthews misses time there goes just about all our sacks for the games he misses. And then there's the rodger concussion, if he misses ANY time i bet we lose those games. Hell even if he doesn't miss time, w/ all the other injuries the team is still hurting.

we will be alright. after all there is no really good team in our division this year. everybody looks like shit...

Ima halfta say Dyno Tom deserves the award for biggest foot in mouth, for mocking Bosslx's prediction of getting to the superbowl. :goof:wooo:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=672193#post672193

BOSS LX
01-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Just for fun...post from the preseason:

Ima halfta say Dyno Tom deserves the award for biggest foot in mouth, for mocking Bosslx's prediction of getting to the superbowl. :goof:wooo:rolf:rolf:thumbsup

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=672193#post672193
With no injuries my 16 and 3 would have been on the mooney!

GTSLOW
01-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm so thirsty, I love all the yummy tears from the bears fans!

Lol stay of the games nfl.com discussion area. They've been running their mouths all week and continue too.

With no injuries my 16 and 3 would have been on the mooney!

Oh no doubt this season could have been muuuch different without the injuries. Great job filling the injuries tho.

0TransAm0
01-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Like I said.. we will be alright.

Anakonda69
01-23-2011, 08:49 PM
i still don't like thompson or mccarthy.

Holeshot
01-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Packers Steelers XLV

nismodave
01-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Packers Steelers XLV

Holy Ratings BLOCKBUSTER Batman!!:stare

Yooformula
01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Holy Ratings BLOCKBUSTER Batman!!:stare

:thumbsup 2 of the most devoted and traveling team fans!!

nismodave
01-23-2011, 09:04 PM
:thumbsup 2 of the most devoted and traveling team fans!!

I wonder who will have more fans there?

Prince Valiant
01-23-2011, 09:06 PM
:thumbsup 2 of the most devoted and traveling team fans!!...and the irony is Pittsburgh is the 11th smallest (out of 25 markets) and GB is FAR and away the smallest (3x smaller than the next smallest) :thumbsup

Holeshot
01-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Vegas has the Pack by 2 1/2 already

Car Guy
01-23-2011, 09:32 PM
That was the single most stressful game I've watched in a long time!

This game was so stressful for me I did not celebrate the win and have yet to get excited the Packers will be in the Super Bowl......:coffee

SSLEVO
01-23-2011, 09:56 PM
I loved Raji's TD dance. He has been playing so well this year, that's really cool to see him in the end zone.

Lash
01-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Awesome SB matchup. This will be the best one in a long time.

Lash
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Also, how about that writer from SI (I think) predicting these teams before the first reg. Season game! I wonder if he put money on that...lol.

Yooformula
01-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Also, how about that writer from SI (I think) predicting these teams before the first reg. Season game! I wonder if he put money on that...lol.

I wish I didnt toss that issue, I think it was back in august when he wrote that too! fugging nuts:wooo

theavenger333
01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
peter king!!!! although at the beginning of the playoffs he switched it to GB and New England i think. still pretty good! can't wait for the super bowl. two great defenses!

HITMAN
01-24-2011, 01:15 AM
The 60's best team vs the 70's best team. Lots of championship history there. It should be a fun SB. Gotta love that the Pack earned their spot by crushing the spirit out of a bunch FIBs. It'll be even sweeter if GB wins the SB in The House That Jerry Jones Built. Fuck Chicago and fuck Dallas...

Z33Art
01-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Gonna be a great game for sure!

WI_Dave
01-24-2011, 08:18 AM
i still don't like thompson or mccarthy.

Me either. McCarthy with the exception of play calling, did very well with what he had piecing a team together.

McCarthy-He almost cost the game being to conservative and running every 1st and 2nd down at the end when it wasnt working. It didnt even take any time off the clock cause the were getting tackled so quick.

Thompson- Imagine if we had a running back before week 14 this season

BlueOvalBolt
01-24-2011, 01:04 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/1zg3xh1.jpg

GTSLOW
01-24-2011, 01:13 PM
^ classic!! :rolf

IcePickFreak
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Me either. McCarthy with the exception of play calling, did very well with what he had piecing a team together.

McCarthy-He almost cost the game being to conservative and running every 1st and 2nd down at the end when it wasnt working. It didnt even take any time off the clock cause the were getting tackled so quick.

Thompson- Imagine if we had a running back before week 14 this season

And then passing on 3rd and short. :confused

I get trying to catch them by surprise with stuff like that, but time after time?

Goat Roper
01-24-2011, 01:28 PM
I was at the game yesterday, absolutely the most intense game crowd ever

GHOSST
01-24-2011, 02:19 PM
So Cutler doesn't know when he hurt his knee? Probably when the sand got in his vagina. He was completely fine, he just didn't want to be blamed for their team sucking it up in an NFC championship.

badass88gt
01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I heard that team doctors now think the actual injury to Quitler is a torn uterus and not a knee injury.

buttersgt350
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Channel 4 already has the Superbowl countdown clock in the bottom of the channel..... Only 13 days to go.

GHOSST
01-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Whats up with the Pres? Indirectly dissing the Packers? I'm glad he's not f'ing coming, it wouldn't be a superbowl, it would be obamabowl! Who wants to be at a SB flooded with secret service. I only heard about this because Woodson made references to it during a post game speech....

IcePickFreak
01-26-2011, 03:23 PM
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/IcePickFreak/fc0a06e4.jpg

GHOSST
01-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Damn that made me LMAO! Going on FB.

WI_Dave
01-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Whats up with the Pres? Indirectly dissing the Packers? I'm glad he's not f'ing coming, it wouldn't be a superbowl, it would be obamabowl! Who wants to be at a SB flooded with secret service. I only heard about this because Woodson made references to it during a post game speech....

Walker gave him an Obama Packers jersey yesterday :rolf

flyin_blue_egg
01-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Walker gave him an Obama Packers jersey yesterday :rolf

Sounds like he said he'd be pulling for the packers but said the bears would "get them" next season.....when ever "next" season actually is.