PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ipod touch

michelle
01-23-2011, 08:32 AM
Finally thinking of joining the trend and getting an ipod. I don't know anything about music players, besides how cool my CD Walkman was back in the day.

Interested in the touch only for the other uses for it. Don't need the top of the line or the biggest memory space (as of now, I only see myself getting my CDs on it - I can do that, right?).

Anybody upgrading? I imagine there is a ton on Ebay and Craigslist, but I don't want my lack of knowledge to leave me with a dud.

lilws6
01-23-2011, 10:04 AM
me too been playing with a friends touch and now i want one

rally_scort
01-23-2011, 10:17 AM
i picked up a 8gb 2nd gen touch for $40 off CL...ive seen a few under $100 with some accessories.

Dr.Buick
01-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Finally thinking of joining the trend and getting an ipod. I don't know anything about music players, besides how cool my CD Walkman was back in the day.

Interested in the touch only for the other uses for it. Don't need the top of the line or the biggest memory space (as of now, I only see myself getting my CDs on it - I can do that, right?).

Anybody upgrading? I imagine there is a ton on Ebay and Craigslist, but I don't want my lack of knowledge to leave me with a dud.

Come get mine for a whyle and see if you like it

Larrygto
01-23-2011, 11:46 AM
The nice thing about the new ones is they have a camera.