PDA

View Full Version : Big prayer for Lekan (Spraydformula)

y2kws6
08-02-2004, 09:23 AM
I found out from another board that Lekan was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident. Guess he's still in the hospital with broken ankles, a broken wrist, a broken back and a shattered shoulder. All of our prayers go out the slow guy. (Jacki will race you now! j/k) Get well soon Lekan!

Dan

animal
08-02-2004, 09:44 AM
Get well soon!

Man, motorcyclists are going down a lot lately!

JC70SS
08-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Cycles SUCK! Now I know of 5 people killed this summer, now a serious injury, wait make that 2, I forgot about Yoo's Father.

SlowStee
08-02-2004, 02:47 PM
talked to him the other day in a PM, didnt realize the injuries were THAT serious :wooo ...hope he gets well soon

jbiscuit
08-02-2004, 03:02 PM
he got in the accident a few months ago. Last I heard he was at home now. I think he is doing OK.... :thumbsup

Silver350
08-02-2004, 03:03 PM
That happend a while ago.... I guess he is still in the hospital but has a computer that he has access too to post on the boards. He just said he went down on his bike. lekan is one bad muther fu(ker hell be alright.

Pig Pen
08-02-2004, 03:04 PM
I miss Deebo. He was teaching me the ancient art of Gorrila Pimp'in. Last I saw though Jetsetter's was wheel chair accessable...

PARALYZER
08-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Well I am going over there tomorrow to help with the nitrous install on his wheel chair. The old lady with the busted hip whips him everyday to the lunch table, so he needs an edge :) She has the hp/weight ratio in her favor

Prince Valiant
08-02-2004, 11:19 PM
I totally bet he's macking on the blue haired chicks...you go lekan.

BlownMe
08-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Get well soon!

Man, motorcyclists are going down a lot lately!

Yeah, youre absolutely right on that one. This has been a pretty bad summer for motorcyclists. The night I went down, there were four other motorcycle accidents and three more the next night. I'm really starting to believe that the risks involved with the enjoyment of the open air on a bike are just not worth it anymore. But thank you all for the well wishes. I'm healing pretty fast but i'm pretty much just gonna lay low for a while and get back to %100 before i'm back in the saddle. Thanks again everyone.

Lekan