PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else sick of the "Fountain Lady" already?

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 02:07 AM
AOBZmNVgOz0

She is a convicted felon, a known thief, and yea she has a right be upset because someone posted this on the web. But with her record, whos to say she didn't plan this whole thing for a quick buck to split with a rent a cop??? I mean she did work at the mall. She even kinda puts her leg up in anticipation before she falls in, it looks like. All I know is she's getting annoying... I hope the Judge eats this case alive. :chair:

Car Guy
01-21-2011, 08:59 AM
I wish the water fountain she fell in was a 100' deep pit with 50 hungry alligators at the bottom. I became annoyed with her after hearing she hired a lawyer because "everybody is laughing at me".....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exitspeed
01-21-2011, 09:12 AM
People that file these kind of lawsuits should get counter sued by the city when they are found to be frivolous.

OxmanWI
01-21-2011, 09:21 AM
moral of the story is: Watch where your going?

She isn't going to get shit.

Prince Valiant
01-21-2011, 09:27 AM
this is why we need a "loser pays" system...

the woman was negligent and inattentive while walking. It's no one's responsibility to ensure she doesn't hurt herself but her.

moels
01-21-2011, 09:37 AM

the woman was negligent and inattentive while walking. It's no one's responsibility to ensure she doesn't hurt herself but her.

Ding Ding Ding!

moels
01-21-2011, 09:46 AM
I like how she is pissed about the video hitting the internet, yet GMA played it to a national audience throughout the interview. Hahahaha

Nix
01-21-2011, 10:31 AM
I wish the water fountain she fell in was a 100' deep pit with 50 hungry alligators at the bottom. I became annoyed with her after hearing she hired a lawyer because "everybody is laughing at me".....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll do ya one better and say that it would have been funny if the fountain was filled with Hydrochloric acid.

Car Guy
01-21-2011, 11:01 AM
I'll do ya one better and say that it would have been funny if the fountain was filled with Hydrochloric acid.

Ha! I thought of that first but she might survive.....:thumbsup

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 11:03 AM
I still think the Mall should investigate all parties thoroughly, I wouldn't be surprised if she was banging one of the mall cops, and but this spiel together to make some money, I mean, she is a criminal.

TheRX7Project
01-21-2011, 11:32 AM

THIS. Suing the store for $10,000 because you poured oil on the floor then "slipped" in it? Guess you owe the store 10 grand...

Can you imagine the amount of frivolous lawsuits this would stop?

srt4eh
01-21-2011, 04:55 PM
I like how she says she didn't want anyone to see her fall in and then she complains that no one came to her aid. She walked away from it just fine so apparently she's ok. Then at the end she comments that it could have been an empty fountain. Would that have made a difference?

She's an idiot....she works at the mall but apparently doesn't know that there is a fountain directly in front of the store and that maybe she should be aware of her surroundings? She probably is incapable of driving as well and probably would have ended up on the news for spinning out of control in snow and ice.

srt4eh
01-21-2011, 05:01 PM
not to mention.....no one even turned to look. She must have been a splash or a startled scream or something

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 06:57 PM
She's an idiot....she works at the mall but apparently doesn't know that there is a fountain directly in front of the store and that maybe she should be aware of her surroundings?

My point exactly Ed, I smell conspiracy. Why not try to get rich off the mall you work at, especially if your a known criminal, geesh..

cheap80Z28
01-21-2011, 11:07 PM
just like McDonald coffee, maybe the cell companies should issue stickes for us to put on our phones that states walking and texting is dangerous

Holeshot
01-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Just goes to show inbreeding still runs ramped. ******Sigh *******

GTSLOW
01-21-2011, 11:52 PM
I thought the video of that bimbo falling in was hilarious.

BigSnailBuick
01-22-2011, 07:10 AM
I cant even watch videos when people cant speak proper English.

jimez1
01-22-2011, 08:17 AM
She is suing because people are laughing at her after the release of the video? I had no clue who this woman was! You sure can't tell who it wold be from the video, even if a person was friends with her. However, the whole world knows who she is now after she puts her face on the news to say that she is filing a lawsuit. Hope she does not get shit so people can start laghing and calling her a dumbass for filing a worthless claim.