PDA

View Full Version : more ghetto at Mayfair....

Neal Steffek
01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/114155589.html

So many things I want to say right now.

floaters
01-19-2011, 11:41 AM
yep, soon to be northridge! sad to see nice shit constantly ruined by worthless people.

flyin_blue_egg
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM
What an idiot!!!

Plum Crazy
01-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Un-fucking-real!

Waver
01-19-2011, 12:53 PM
All of that because they were asked for an ID? What the fuck? If it was my child I would be more than happy to show my ID. I would rather be asked that than have my child given to some child molester.

Exitspeed
01-19-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't understand why people can't act right.

If you are getting pissed a cop and he tells you to back off or you will be removed then you better shut your fucking mouth.

God damn, just act right!

jamestown478
01-19-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't understand why people can't act right.

If you are getting pissed a cop and he tells you to back off or you will be removed then you better shut your fucking mouth.

God damn, just act right!

no respect for authority these days.

JC70SS
01-19-2011, 01:07 PM
40 yr old Grandmother:rolleyes: That is the re-occurring problem right there!

BR3W CITY
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Shouldn't even by surprised anymore by this kind of stuff. Whats the saying? You can't fix stupid.

brotherbenn83
01-19-2011, 01:44 PM
yep, soon to be northridge! sad to see nice shit constantly ruined by black people.

fixed

Silver86
01-19-2011, 02:29 PM
fixed

hate to say it, but i totally agree.

pOrk
01-19-2011, 02:47 PM
http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2008/03/ThatsRacist.gif

Lash
01-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Should have been tased.

03Seville
01-19-2011, 04:01 PM
The 2 year old shouldnt of been lost in the first place...

I mean that shows the irresponsibility of the family right their.. "The grandmother was accompanied by other family members, one of whom - an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman"

How can multiple family members lose a 2 year old, everytime I take my daughter to the mall she is by my side where a child belongs.

And then "An officer asked for the woman's name, explaining she needed to document to whom the child was being turned over. The grandmother seemed hesitant to provide information, so the officer asked for an ID."

So the only reason this even escalated to that is because she didn't want to give her name... I mean really. How stupid can you be? You're getting mad because you want to be ignorant and not tell the officer your name...

-stew-
01-19-2011, 04:02 PM
image removed.
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/stewsquarenuts/1251579652366.gif

jakedrew
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM
sheeeettttttt

97z2801ss
01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
wow mayfair is going down hill fast, they ruin it for everyone

Al
01-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Should have been tased.

Don't taze me sis!

michelle
01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
That's ridiculous.

Karps TA
01-19-2011, 05:54 PM
This stuff must happen at night or weekends. I go to lunch at Mayfair probably 4 days a week, and in the last 7 years I can count on 1 hand the amount of incidents I've seen.

Prince Valiant
01-19-2011, 05:55 PM
40 yr old Grandmother:rolleyes: That is the re-occurring problem right there!Once met a 44 y/o greatgrandmother. And let me tell you, it wasn't because she was a great grandmother either...or great any kind of mother for that matter.

PB86MCSS
01-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Mayfair isn't turning into Northridge, that's an easy comparison but so many things make them different. I don't go mall shopping that often but never have seen or had an issue there and think Southridge is dirtier (people and stores somewhat, not the building itself) to be honest.

pOrk
01-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Lots of ghettos walking the walk every time I am at Mayfair but rarely any commotion. I hate the mall so I don't have much experience.

lordairgtar
01-19-2011, 06:48 PM
The 2 year old shouldnt of been lost in the first place...

I mean that shows the irresponsibility of the family right their.. "The grandmother was accompanied by other family members, one of whom - an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman"

How can multiple family members lose a 2 year old, everytime I take my daughter to the mall she is by my side where a child belongs.

And then "An officer asked for the woman's name, explaining she needed to document to whom the child was being turned over. The grandmother seemed hesitant to provide information, so the officer asked for an ID."

So the only reason this even escalated to that is because she didn't want to give her name... I mean really. How stupid can you be? You're getting mad because you want to be ignorant and not tell the officer your name...
Sometimes the little buggers just up and run off on a whim. You never know what might interest them at any given time.

HY35F2T
01-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Ahahahaha and i bet the cop is a racist because he took her down after she clawed him and kicked him.But what is she for doing that?In the right cuz they asked her grandma for some I.D ? I swear im not racist one bit but im so sick of hearing that card pulled all the fucken time.Get over it nobody gives a fuck that your black and your ass got booked after you kicked and scratched a cop.

Yooformula
01-19-2011, 07:13 PM
cant be too good for your case when the captain has to restrain your brother too..

GTSLOW
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
They all should have been given d/c's and the for the fighters obstructing an officer + assault.

easytoremember
01-19-2011, 07:49 PM
my 2 year old... if she disappeared I would think someone took her and start looking frantically for her. So if a mall cop came by with her that person would get praise, gifts, rewards, and it would probably bring me to tears that my daughter was safe... so many idiots in this world. :chair::slap

03Seville
01-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Sometimes the little buggers just up and run off on a whim. You never know what might interest them at any given time.

I understand that, hell mine has tried running and hiding to be funny but i never let her out of my site. If you're kid gets out of your site than your not doing your job as a parent plain and simple. I cant stand little kids running around ripping things off racks and shit at the store :fire

floaters
01-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Mayfair isn't turning into Northridge, that's an easy comparison but so many things make them different. I don't go mall shopping that often but never have seen or had an issue there and think Southridge is dirtier (people and stores somewhat, not the building itself) to be honest.

southridge is much dirtier and definitely not as high end, but I don't ever hear of incidents like this at southridge. that only tells me one thing

twicks69
01-20-2011, 12:47 AM
I haven't been to Mayfair since Northridge closed, and that is how it will continue.

Heck, I stayed away from Northridge while it was open also. Wonder why....

Best words of advice = Stop running ALL public bus lines to the mall and the immediate surrounding vicinity of at least 1/2 mile.

It may be an inconvenience to a few good people, but it will be a deterrent for all the scum as they are too lazy to walk more than a block or two off the bus routes.

70 cutlass 442
01-20-2011, 12:58 AM
haha. not to many people citing racism this time like the last thread... maybe people are starting to realize that it is a problem with a certain race at Mayfair.

Al
01-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Best words of advice = Stop running ALL public bus lines to the mall and the immediate surrounding vicinity of at least 1/2 mile.

But how many of the people on those bus lines are respectable people?
I'd rather put high quality cameras in all of the busses so we can get a good look at the trouble makers.

70 cutlass 442
01-20-2011, 03:48 AM
But how many of the people on those bus lines are respectable people?
I'd rather put high quality cameras in all of the busses so we can get a good look at the trouble makers.

what would that solve?

TheRX7Project
01-20-2011, 04:18 AM
haha. not to many people citing racism this time like the last thread... maybe people are starting to realize that it is a problem with a certain race at Mayfair.

Well lets be honest here, the last two major incidents at Mayfair didn't involve white people, hispanics nor middle-easterners.

And I am tired of the race card as well. Some people use it as an excuse for everything. My fiancee works at Toys R Us and always asks for ID on credit card purchases. Every day she gets a "why, because I'm black?" No, shithead, it's to make sure you're not using someone else's credit card.

BR3W CITY
01-20-2011, 07:47 AM
^ So its Da AzN's ?

TheRX7Project
01-20-2011, 07:51 AM
^^ LOL you know, when I lived in Oshkosh there was a serious problem with this Hmong gang robbing gas stations...

TransAm12sec
01-20-2011, 12:44 PM
An old co-workers wife lost their son in a mall, and the security made sure the son saw the mother first, then he ran up to her.

Exitspeed
01-20-2011, 01:21 PM
I haven't been to Mayfair since Northridge closed, and that is how it will continue.

Heck, I stayed away from Northridge while it was open also. Wonder why....

It may be an inconvenience to a few good people, but it will be a deterrent for all the scum as they are too lazy to walk more than a block or two off the bus routes.

Mmmm, Northridge has this damn good soul food place in the food court. I miss that. That's about it.

subliminal1284
01-20-2011, 04:01 PM
And this is one of the reasons why Im pro forced sterilization, you wanna have a baby? Fill out an application so your background can be checked and verify you have the means to provide for the child properly, If you dont tough shit youre not getting a baby.

lordairgtar
01-20-2011, 04:35 PM

The Churches will have their buses give rides then. Ever been to Old Country Buffet on Mother's day?

88Nightmare
01-20-2011, 05:06 PM
who goes to old country buffet period?

70 cutlass 442
01-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Well lets be honest here, the last two major incidents at Mayfair didn't involve white people, hispanics nor middle-easterners.

And I am tired of the race card as well. Some people use it as an excuse for everything. My fiancee works at Toys R Us and always asks for ID on credit card purchases. Every day she gets a "why, because I'm black?" No, shithead, it's to make sure you're not using someone else's credit card.

ditto

Yooformula
01-20-2011, 05:39 PM

Well lets be honest here too and say that at no point in the article do they mention the race of the people involved.

Al
01-20-2011, 06:12 PM
ditto

Yep. I've been there too.

lordairgtar
01-20-2011, 06:23 PM
who goes to old country buffet period?
People who think it's fine dining on the cheap...or gluttons.

GHOSST
01-20-2011, 07:59 PM
I like how its assumed its black behavior, because no race is mentioned at all in the article but I won't ignore that its more than likely black people. But on to my point, I just like how the whole "point out the obvious behavior of black people (or assumed)" has turned into a regular group bashing discussion on here.

Here, let this fulfill all your bashing needs so we can get back to talking about cars and everything else besides reckless black people (or assumed). Because its getting old to me, and if its not to you, then maybe you should join the site below.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t769439/

Neal Steffek
01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I like how its assumed its black behavior, because no race is mentioned at all in the article but I won't ignore that its more than likely black people. But on to my point, I just like how the whole "point out the obvious behavior of black people (or assumed)" has turned into a regular group bashing discussion on here.

Here, let this fulfill all your bashing needs so we can get back to talking about cars and everything else besides reckless black people (or assumed). Because its getting old to me, and if its not to you, then maybe you should join the site below.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t769439/

Lets face it, some crimes are commited by some races more then others.

If you tell me there was as drive by shooting, and all the shots missed who they were shooting at but killed a 6 year old girl sleeping in her bedroom, I am thinking blacks.

If you tell me some dude chopped up his grand parents and put them in the freezer in the basement, I am thinking some white dude did it.

Just the way it is man. It's not racist to think that way, it's just the way people are.

jamestown478
01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Ahahahaha and i bet the cop is a racist because he took her down after she clawed him and kicked him.But what is she for doing that?In the right cuz they asked her grandma for some I.D ? I swear im not racist one bit but im so sick of hearing that card pulled all the fucken time.Get over it nobody gives a fuck that your black and your ass got booked after you kicked and scratched a cop.

I love you for that post lol

jamestown478
01-20-2011, 08:47 PM
The Churches will have their buses give rides then. Ever been to Old Country Buffet on Mother's day?

they go to golden coral these days lol.

88Nightmare
01-20-2011, 08:52 PM
so its racist to point out a crime committed by a black person? and because the perpetrators actions were rather trashy, its racist to say that? What if it was a white person who this news story was about? Would it be racist for a black person to call that perpetrator white trash? I don't get it....

jamestown478
01-20-2011, 08:55 PM
so its racist to point out a crime committed by a black person? and because the perpetrators actions were rather trashy, its racist to say that? What if it was a white person who this news story was about? Would it be racist for a black person to call that perpetrator white trash? I don't get it....

dude is an idiot and likes to preach that every comment mentioning blacks and the actions of blacks is racist.

88Nightmare
01-20-2011, 09:11 PM
I guess my point was any race is capable of committing any crime, however so far all the big news articles about incidents at mayfair just happened to be committed by black people. If it is actually happening, how is it racist to discuss it?

jamestown478
01-20-2011, 09:13 PM
^ its not racist to discuss it.

PB86MCSS
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
There are bus lines by Southridge too I'm pretty sure.

-stew-
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
I guess my point was any race is capable of committing any crime,

White people are incapable of committing black on black crime.

TheRX7Project
01-20-2011, 11:53 PM

If you tell me there was as drive by shooting, and all the shots missed who they were shooting at but killed a 6 year old girl sleeping in her bedroom, I am thinking blacks.

If you tell me some dude chopped up his grand parents and put them in the freezer in the basement, I am thinking some white dude did it.

Just the way it is man. It's not racist to think that way, it's just the way people are.

I seriously laughed out loud at this, because it is so, so true.

Yooformula
01-20-2011, 11:59 PM
so its racist to point out a crime committed by a black person? no but at this point, the race was never mentioned because it wasnt necessary. bottom line some piece of shit that couldnt keep track of her kid assaulted a cop. white or black, still a piece of shit that hit a cop, thats all that matters.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 12:41 AM

Exactly, so why as of late every other thread is about a black crime in or around the city of Milwaukee? I see nothing on the predominately Hispanic South Side, or the fact that we are in a recession, which breeds crime!

And yea yea, I'm the idiot for coming onto a car forum I been a part of since 2003 to talk about cars or subjects of true debate discussion like "Cathy Merrero", who I think is a dumbass, but others might disagree.

And jamestown.... ugh... dude, I have already determined that you would not say half the things you say in the face let alone the vicinity of any black person. So have your fun, your safe.

I guess I just need to face the facts that I am the minority (among the few minorities) on a site that's predominately white, and should just realize I will never have anyone that would back me up, and maybe I just need to relax a little, and let things be because nothing will change. I'll just do the latter... The white flag is raised (no pun intended) for my racial discussion. Thanks! :thumbsup Happy posting.

lordairgtar
01-21-2011, 01:08 AM
or the fact that we are in a recession, which breeds crime!

A
Problem is it ain't as simple as that. People will commit crime in good times and decent people won't commit crime during bad times. If your family is hungry, there are programs and food pantries to go see, you don't have to rob. Plus it's a bit hard to feed your family with TVs and stuff. People aren't stealing food, they are stealing stuff. I guess what I'm saying is that it's a mind set. If you are predisposed to commit crime, you will...if you're not, you won't, no matter what the economy is.

Neal Steffek
01-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Exactly, so why as of late every other thread is about a black crime in or around the city of Milwaukee? I see nothing on the predominately Hispanic South Side, or the fact that we are in a recession, which breeds crime!

And yea yea, I'm the idiot for coming onto a car forum I been a part of since 2003 to talk about cars or subjects of true debate discussion like "Cathy Merrero", who I think is a dumbass, but others might disagree.

And jamestown.... ugh... dude, I have already determined that you would not say half the things you say in the face let alone the vicinity of any black person. So have your fun, your safe.

I guess I just need to face the facts that I am the minority (among the few minorities) on a site that's predominately white, and should just realize I will never have anyone that would back me up, and maybe I just need to relax a little, and let things be because nothing will change. I'll just do the latter... The white flag is raised (no pun intended) for my racial discussion. Thanks! :thumbsup Happy posting.

We do. You can bet your ass if BCM.com was around when Dahmer did his shit we would be all over it. This is just a more high prifire news thing right now. The nut job that went on the shooting spree in AZ was white. The nut jobs in Culvers with guns in Madison were white. We gave that plenty of discussion.

TheRX7Project
01-21-2011, 02:57 AM
^^ For the record, how were the guys in Culvers "nut jobs"? All they did was go to Culvers while open carrying. They weren't pointing their guns at anyone. The authorities were found to be in violation... so maybe you meant the nutjob cops?

Neal Steffek
01-21-2011, 03:21 AM
^^ For the record, how were the guys in Culvers "nut jobs"? All they did was go to Culvers while open carrying. They weren't pointing their guns at anyone. The authorities were found to be in violation... so maybe you meant the nutjob cops?

They were nut jobs. Just like it isn't against the law to own 27 cats, but if you do you are a nut job.

Lash
01-21-2011, 05:11 AM
They were nut jobs. Just like it isn't against the law to own 27 cats, but if you do you are a nut job.

Not even close to the same thing. :rolleyes:

And you deny being a liberal.....

TheRX7Project
01-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Actually, it is against the law to own too many animals- it is hazardous to your and their health. Again, I fail to see your point.

Carrying a gun does not make you a nut job. It makes you prepared to engage and stop a criminal. If there had been ONE armed citizen at the AZ shooting, the shooter could've been stopped before he even started- or there would've at least been much less damage.

jamestown478
01-21-2011, 05:18 AM

not one thing that I said would I be afraid to say in front of any black person. I am not sitting here saying nigger this or nigger that. All I have been doing was pointing out the facts. Not my fault that you like to think everyones post on here about another persons color or what they did is racist.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 10:57 AM
You clearly do not have half a brain. At all. Your IQ is as high as your post count. I hope you get banned.

jamestown478
01-21-2011, 11:14 AM
You clearly do not have half a brain. At all. Your IQ is as high as your post count. I hope you get banned.

you are seriously fighting a losing cause. Like neal said we post about all the stupid shit people do not just blacks so get your head out of your ass. I bet your the type that everytime you get pulled over or singled out you pull the race card. Grow up, get a life and shut up because no one is listening to you preach about how racist people are.

BR3W CITY
01-21-2011, 11:23 AM
For the record, as white guy; I'm really fucking sick of having to worry that any comment I make on ANY race is construed as racist. Illegal mexicans commiting crimes? Sure, plenty. If I call it out that way, I'm a racist. (although it seems like blaming them is somehow socially MORE acceptable than black people?)
Same goes for me saying anything about asians, blacks, indians (any kind you want).

Is the term Whitecollar Crime racist....since its mostly White people commiting it?

Flicktitty
01-21-2011, 11:29 AM
this thread is racist. :rolf LOL. good discussions.

TheRX7Project
01-21-2011, 11:30 AM
You people are racist.

Flicktitty
01-21-2011, 11:33 AM
For the record, as white guy; I'm really fucking sick of having to worry that any comment I make on ANY race is construed as racist. Illegal mexicans commiting crimes? Sure, plenty. If I call it out that way, I'm a racist. (although it seems like blaming them is somehow socially MORE acceptable than black people?)
Same goes for me saying anything about asians, blacks, indians (any kind you want).

Is the term Whitecollar Crime racist....since its mostly White people commiting it?

i concur

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
you are seriously fighting a losing cause. Like neal said we post about all the stupid shit people do not just blacks so get your head out of your ass. I bet your the type that everytime you get pulled over or singled out you pull the race card. Grow up, get a life and shut up because no one is listening to you preach about how racist people are.

Stop acting like your part of this elite BCM posting crew. You have no post etiquette, and YOU are the only one on here who says off the wall shit that would definitely get you fucked up. But your stupid, so I forgive your inbred retardation.

Exitspeed
01-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Stop acting like your part of this elite BCM posting crew. You have no post etiquette, and YOU are the only one on here who says off the wall shit that would definitely get you fucked up. But your stupid, so I forgive your inbred retardation.

Oh so because he's white he must be a inbred hillbilly? You must be racist.

I'm kidding btw, but it's kinda the same thing.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Oh so because he's white he must be a inbred hillbilly? You must be racist.

I'm kidding btw, but it's kinda the same thing.

I didn't say that. Thats an assumption and a stereotype in itself.

I'm speaking clearly on his retardation, which is wrong I know but he clearly shouldn't be allowed to operate a computer, he might hurt himself...poor timmay...

Flicktitty
01-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Stop acting like your part of this elite BCM posting crew.

:rolleyes: why cause he just joined not that long ago and doesn't have an ass ton of posts?

i've been on here for 5+ years now, been to more outings and events then i can remember and have met well over 3/4 of the people on here.... am i an Elitist?

TheRX7Project
01-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Yes, because clearly if someone makes some racially motivated comments, they are mentally handicapped, right?

No. You need to relax. You're not making yourself look any better than him by making degrading comments about the mentally handicapped.

PureSound15
01-21-2011, 11:53 AM
But your stupid

Irony :rolf

Flicktitty
01-21-2011, 11:54 AM
and yet, it's ok to make fun of challenged people, but not one that causes issues?

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 11:58 AM
You are all right. Thank you. I do need to relax.

Nix
01-21-2011, 12:06 PM

QFTMFT!!

Neal you are dead on with this post, in my opnion.

WickedSix
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
its whiteties fault anyway... i mean who hauled them all over here in the first place....

pOrk
01-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Stupid black people...

Kidding aside, is this argument really happening? I don't have a single black friend that ever pulls the race card. I can't count how many times I've heard ' is it cause I'm black? " In a joking fashion either though. What's worse?

jamestown478
01-21-2011, 12:13 PM

so you crying and getting all butt hurt because people according to you made racist comments is having post etiquette? Def. sounds like you have your shit together. Congrats im proud of you for being such a good forum poster and such an elite one at that.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Stupid black people...

Kidding aside, is this argument really happening? I don't have a single black friend that ever pulls the race card. I can't count how many times I've heard ' is it cause I'm black? " In a joking fashion either though. What's worse?

Your right, I get out of hand sometimes. And the funny thing is I defend both my races but I'm never right on either end.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 12:15 PM
so you crying and getting all butt hurt because people according to you made racist comments is having post etiquette? Def. sounds like you have your shit together. Congrats im proud of you for being such a good forum poster and such an elite one at that.

Your right man, its cool, I apologize.

WickedSix
01-21-2011, 12:19 PM
aint nobody round here that is pure anything anymore unless they immigrated....being an american pretty much means ur a mutt of some kind... but the gurantee is if you are going to act the fool, whether you are white black tangerine or taupe, yer gonna get taken down...

Flicktitty
01-21-2011, 12:24 PM
... but the gurantee is if you are going to act the fool, whether you are white black tangerine or taupe, yer gonna get taken down...

:headbang

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 12:25 PM
aint nobody round here that is pure anything anymore unless they immigrated....being an american pretty much means ur a mutt of some kind... but the gurantee is if you are going to act the fool, whether you are white black tangerine or taupe, yer gonna get taken down...

Exactly, so so very true.

lit666
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I would own this thread but I feel that I shall let the ramblings continue

Neal Steffek
01-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Carrying a gun does not make you a nut job. It makes you prepared to engage and stop a criminal. If there had been ONE armed citizen at the AZ shooting, the shooter could've been stopped before he even started- or there would've at least been much less damage.

There actually was an armed citizen at the AZ shooting; he went on air to say he almost shot an innocent person by mistake. Now IF he would have done that what would your argument be?

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ed-schultz-interviews-tucson-hero-finds-out-hes-packing-heat

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
:rolleyes: why cause he just joined not that long ago and doesn't have an ass ton of posts?

i've been on here for 5+ years now, been to more outings and events then i can remember and have met well over 3/4 of the people on here.... am i an Elitist?

Yes to some point I do believe there is a group of BCM'ers who put in the time and work for the club, and the people that have the staying power. You should even know the type of people that come and go, they all fit the same bill. But I do believe there are elite members, I feel this because I know I'm not even up there yet, solely because I joined the Armed Forces and can't make it to events to meet people like I would like too. That's just my opinion, and yes I would consider you and elitist, and respect that you have taking your time to be a motivated member is this club, I'm envious, I love this club, this is my only home by choice.

lordairgtar
01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
There actually was an armed citizen at the AZ shooting; he went on air to say he almost shot an innocent person by mistake. Now IF he would have done that what would your argument be?

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ed-schultz-interviews-tucson-hero-finds-out-hes-packing-heat
Thank God he quickly realized that or the tragedy would have been worse.

Neal Steffek
01-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Thank God he quickly realized that or the tragedy would have been worse.

I agree. Thank god there were people who did not have guns that were able to think fast and hold the guy down until polce got to him.

Waver
01-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes to some point I do believe there is a group of BCM'ers who put in the time and work for the club, and the people that have the staying power. You should even know the type of people that come and go, they all fit the same bill. But I do believe there are elite members, I feel this because I know I'm not even up there yet, solely because I joined the Armed Forces and can't make it to events to meet people like I would like too. That's just my opinion, and yes I would consider you and elitist, and respect that you have taking your time to be a motivated member is this club, I'm envious, I love this club, this is my only home by choice.

o.k. I know this is off topic, but who is an elete member then? Like a mod or what?

88Nightmare
01-21-2011, 02:43 PM
is being an elite member like having a platinum credit card or being a member of the emerald club for national rental car?

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Ughhh.... why is every point I try to make misconstrued? Or hit with criticism?

I simply mean all the members that participate in the lifeblood of this club are elite IN MY EYE, its my opinion. This is a car club, not an internet warrior club. This club is about cars, so people that try hard go to events, meets, shows, races, and get to know other members to put faces to screen names are doing something great for this club. What do you contribute by just sitting behind your computer posting? Nothing. IMO.

Nix
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Ughhh.... why is every point I try to make misconstrued? Or hit with criticism?

I simply mean all the members that participate in the lifeblood of this club are elite IN MY EYE, its my opinion. This is a car club, not an internet warrior club. This club is about cars, so people that try hard go to events, meets, shows, races, and get to know other members to put faces to screen names are doing something great for this club. What do you contribute by just sitting behind your computer posting? Nothing. IMO.

Because it is winter time and people have a ton of time on their hands. You should know by now how thick your skin needs to be at times being on this board as long as you have been.

People love getting a rise out of others or simply just giving shit to pass the time.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Hahaha, your so right. It does pass the time though. Its soooooo true, by summer this place will be dead, and the calling out reemerges, great times.

pOrk
01-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm surprised there haven't been many keyboard races this winter.

lit666
01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
The intranet is serious business.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 03:20 PM

Man I am so out of the loop, what is that? Call outs?

jamestown478
01-21-2011, 03:54 PM

wanna race? my keyboards got vtac yo lol jk :)

pOrk
01-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Mine is wireless so I have distance on my side!

Ghosst, I just mean all the normal my car is faster then your car winter trash talk. Usually Nan and Dave are going at it this time of year, even though we ALL know Nan will never race anyone that doesn't drive a bicycle cause he will lose his asssss

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Mine is wireless so I have distance on my side!

Ghosst, I just mean all the normal my car is faster then your car winter trash talk. Usually Nan and Dave are going at it this time of year, even though we ALL know Nan will never race anyone that doesn't drive a bicycle cause he will lose his asssss

Hahaha, ok ok, brain fart, makes sense. Things aren't what they used to be.. Car drama for days! Good times...

Waver
01-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Hahaha, your so right. It does pass the time though. Its soooooo true, by summer this place will be dead, and the calling out reemerges, great times.

Your point is invalid, having been an expert in callout threads a few years ago, there hasnt been any good call out threads in years. Not since the calling out cutlass queen thread of 2007 has there been anything as epic......

lol Just fucking with you.

GHOSST
01-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Your point is invalid, having been an expert in callout threads a few years ago, there hasnt been any good call out threads in years. Not since the calling out cutlass queen thread of 2007 has there been anything as epic......

lol Just fucking with you.

I must have missed that one! I was probably training or something, especially in 2007... Epic you say?

lordairgtar
01-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Everything on BCM is epic.

70 cutlass 442
01-22-2011, 03:01 AM
ok, in my 24 years on this planet, I have noticed several things regarding racisim.

1. Blacks are by far the most racist race in this country. end of topic.

2. Blacks bitch about stereotypes, yet take no shame in being portrayed as having huge penis's or outstanding athletic capabilities. can you say double standard?

3. When I watch auto theft task force... its the black guys that usually hop into that car and take off.

4. when I watch cops, its usually the white guy in a wife beater that beat up his pregos girlfriend while drinking budweiser.

Hate to say it, stereotypes exist for a reason... and that is because they are usually true.

jamestown478
01-22-2011, 10:03 AM
^ shit I always seen the guy drinking pbr lol

Arigmaster
01-22-2011, 11:38 AM
This is a pretty long thread but I would like to propose another theory to all this... Please excuse in advance any language which may be offensive.

First of all... It makes no difference of what race you are. Society in it's own right is completely fugged up. All these "LIBERAL" do gooders are perpetually screwing up one generation after the next with this unbelievable sense of entitlement that people seem to have... Having said that... These same "LIBERALS" would like everyone to believe that no one is at fault or responsible for their actions, conduct, or decisions.

So basicly you have a society of people who feel that they should have just as much as everyone else. They should not be held responsible or obligated to work for it. And... If they decide to take what isn't theirs they should not be held accountable for it because they really think they are entitled to it. This kind of thing does not stop along the lines of race either.

Our government and our judicial system are the shittiest "parents" there are. Laws are created that condone, enable, and perpetuate dysfunction and entitlement.

Hate to say it but this all starts in the home with "WORTHLESS NON-PARENTS" who let their kids run wild or do as they please. Why? Because they were fucked up too by their parents.

Own your shit with your kids... Change the laws so that parents can "FUNCTION" as parents and disciplin their kids without ending up in front of social services or in hand cuff for slapping their teenager for disrepect, stealing, or other anti-social behaviors. Granted there is a fine line between abuse and discipline. But let's be real... Grounding your kid, giving them a spanking, or when really deserved a slap... Is not abuse.

Children who grow up without consequence and respect will perpetuate this behavior to the next generation and then the next after that. I learned respect for my elders, law enforcement, and athority in general from my parents... No one wants to own their shit anymore... Everyone else is to blame. Screw that.

Man and Woman up and raise your kids with respect, dignity, and morals. Teach them to be "functional" in the real world so they will act like human beings. Theach them to take pride in their heritage... Not mourn it.

If every parent was a real parent... we would have far less BS like this ocurring in public places. Again... Race has nothing to do with it...I'll shut up now

pOrk
01-22-2011, 01:32 PM
This is a pretty long thread but I would like to propose another theory to all this... Please excuse in advance any language which may be offensive.

First of all... It makes no difference of what race you are. Society in it's own right is completely fugged up. All these "LIBERAL" do gooders are perpetually screwing up one generation after the next with this unbelievable sense of entitlement that people seem to have... Having said that... These same "LIBERALS" would like everyone to believe that no one is at fault or responsible for their actions, conduct, or decisions.

So basicly you have a society of people who feel that they should have just as much as everyone else. They should not be held responsible or obligated to work for it. And... If they decide to take what isn't theirs they should not be held accountable for it because they really think they are entitled to it. This kind of thing does not stop along the lines of race either.

Our government and our judicial system are the shittiest "parents" there are. Laws are created that condone, enable, and perpetuate dysfunction and entitlement.

Hate to say it but this all starts in the home with "WORTHLESS NON-PARENTS" who let their kids run wild or do as they please. Why? Because they were fucked up too by their parents.

Own your shit with your kids... Change the laws so that parents can "FUNCTION" as parents and disciplin their kids without ending up in front of social services or in hand cuff for slapping their teenager for disrepect, stealing, or other anti-social behaviors. Granted there is a fine line between abuse and discipline. But let's be real... Grounding your kid, giving them a spanking, or when really deserved a slap... Is not abuse.

Children who grow up without consequence and respect will perpetuate this behavior to the next generation and then the next after that. I learned respect for my elders, law enforcement, and athority in general from my parents... No one wants to own their shit anymore... Everyone else is to blame. Screw that.

Man and Woman up and raise your kids with respect, dignity, and morals. Teach them to be "functional" in the real world so they will act like human beings. Theach them to take pride in their heritage... Not mourn it.

If every parent was a real parent... we would have far less BS like this ocurring in public places. Again... Race has nothing to do with it...I'll shut up now

A+++ :headbang

SCHM1AN
01-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, as a Wauwatosa resident, I will be shopping at Bayshore from now on

GHOSST
01-22-2011, 02:21 PM
ok, in my 24 years on this planet, I have noticed several things regarding racisim.

1. Blacks are by far the most racist race in this country. end of topic.

2. Blacks bitch about stereotypes, yet take no shame in being portrayed as having huge penis's or outstanding athletic capabilities. can you say double standard?

3. When I watch auto theft task force... its the black guys that usually hop into that car and take off.

4. when I watch cops, its usually the white guy in a wife beater that beat up his pregos girlfriend while drinking budweiser.

Hate to say it, stereotypes exist for a reason... and that is because they are usually true.

I admire your extensive 24 year experience.

t.v. shows:). Auto theft task force takes place in high crime low poverty areas, why would they go anywhere else? Because they would get no hits. Its just like dangling tweens in front of pedofiles on dateline, go places you'd more than likey get a hit! When I watch cops, I see poverty stricken areas, and all the alcohol/drug/spouse abusing people look the same!:thumbsup.

Ughhh.... Everyone is racist to some point. But to say blacks are more racist? Than who? Whites? Hahahah, black people may act ignorant and completely unorthodox, but over the history if this great nation who has been more racist? Americans! Who are mostly white, which is a stereotype, but true! The American Indian? Slavery? Civil War mean anything to you? The early railroad working Asian American? Immigrants? We have a violent past.. and its been mostly against non-white Americans. But our nation wouldn't be this great without a little blood sweat and tears.

Do those past points have anything to do with now? HELL NO! It is no excuse to act a certain way!

But this endless cycle to believe that you are nothing more than what your stereotype says you are, then what do you expect of black people? When the parents feel this way, pop out 60 kids, and they are raised like shit, its a endless cycle! Until black people pull themselves out of their rut, and take responsibility for their own actions, it will never stop. But society is hella hard, every black person from the ghetto is EXPECTED TO FAIL.

Neal Steffek
01-22-2011, 02:27 PM
But this endless cycle to believe that you are nothing more than what your stereotype says you are, then what do you expect of black people? When the parents feel this way, pop out 60 kids, and they are raised like shit, its a endless cycle!

I find it hard to believe ghetto mama's are having 60 kids becasue of race. I think it is more they are pieces of shit. (and yes, I have seen plenty of white ghetto whores pop out 60 kids that I would love to put a bullet into)

GHOSST
01-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I find it hard to believe ghetto mama's are having 60 kids becasue of race. I think it is more they are pieces of shit. (and yes, I have seen plenty of white ghetto whores pop out 60 kids that I would love to put a bullet into)

Very true, I know of handful of women (black, white, puerto rican, mexican) that have kids JUST for the support.

But I would say blacks lead that percentage... nothing to be proud of..

HY35F2T
01-22-2011, 02:42 PM
unnecessary comment removed.
-admin

GHOSST
01-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Nigger nigger nigger spick spick honkey honkey egg roll sand nigger!!!

:rolf:rolf thats funny:)

lordairgtar
01-23-2011, 01:18 AM
I think it's time for a lock.

TheRX7Project
01-23-2011, 08:02 AM
HY35F2T
Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
:rolf

jamestown478
01-23-2011, 10:25 AM
holy shit 6 pages already? lol

easytoremember
01-23-2011, 10:45 AM
7 pages

easytoremember
01-23-2011, 10:51 AM
I think we can all agree trash comes in all colors. Some races have more of it than others.

But to be racist, one would hold the belief about the ENTIRE RACE.

IE All black people cause trouble is a racist comment

IE All white people drink Budweiser and beat their girlfriends is a racist comment

hearing, "Trouble at mayfair mall, (that has a high percentage of black shoppers) and to think, "Sounds like something a black person would say" I don't agree is a racist comment.

hearing, "domestic disturbance at the trailer park on greenfield east of HWY 100 and to think, "darn white trash at it again," I don't think is a racist comment either.