PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale!!!!

Yooformula
08-01-2004, 05:14 PM
All items are used with roughly 15k miles. If you are local, ignore the shipping. I will drive up to 45 minutes 1 way to meet you from Milw area but thats it!

LS1 Mac mid length headers with off road ypipe, o2 simms and egr block off plates. The ypipe has been modded several times so its not pretty but it does work and doesnt bang around under my car. $350+shipping.

LS1 Comp Cams 918 valve springs(includes retainers) - no valve float, never run past 6100 rpms(kept stock rev limiter), and were properly broken-in. $75 +shipping firm.

Stock LS1 oil pump - 35k miles maintained 25-35psi idle, 40-60psi wot. Always used synthetic oil and changed quite frequently. - $35+shipping obo

Stock LS1 lifters - 35k miles - no idea how to describe them but $5 each or $25 for the set?

2 Polk 10" subs in a box that fits in the ttop hatch. I ran a USX 800d amp and these subs pump!! I never over ran them and I just wanted to scale down to 1 sub otherwise I wouldnt be selling these. $125+shipping.

Playstation 1 works great with some cheesy games and 2 controllers(1 is a joystick pad) and a sterring wheel controller with a GrandTurismo game. $50+shipping.

Janzter powder coated candy apple red center bolt valve covers. Never used, I have perimeter bolts otherwise these would be on my car now. $100 shipped.

Samsung SPH A400 phone works fine with a car charger, portable charger, belt clip and extra extended battery. $30 shipped.

2 Camaro salad shooter wheels with no tires. Perfect for drag radials or to mount crappers for winter storage. Wheels are not bent and are in decent shape. $50 pr.

1 Firebird 93' swirl style wheel with a tire $25.