PDA

View Full Version : Some CCW Hope?

Rifleman WI
01-17-2011, 02:19 PM
found this a few mins. ago...
WI CCW Hope (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110117/us_nm/us_wisconsin_guns)

WI_Dave
01-17-2011, 02:44 PM
It is most likely we will get constitution carry which is ccw with no permits or fees which I am all for. Only downside is I know some people who should not carry without SOME sort of safety training and that will not be required.

Rocket Power
01-17-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't see us getting constitutional carry. Too many whiners in Milwaukee and Madison.

Moparjim
01-17-2011, 04:36 PM
I thought some form of CCW would be a sure thing with a new Republican Governor.

Now the retard in AZ has a put a lot of momentum behind anti gun people yet again...

Silver350
01-17-2011, 06:33 PM
I e-mailed my Representative in favor of constitutional Carry. Hell why should we have to get training or pay a fee to carry. Criminals still are going to carry with out training or paying for a permit. If they don't allow constitutional carry I just hope they honor other state permits that way I don't need to go for classes or be able to wait a while before I have to get a Wisconsin permit.

Russ Jerome
01-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Doyle is gone, hard to get anybody more stupid in office than him so its a matter of time.
WI is one of the last couple States left with no CC rules, it will happen I think.

fivonut
01-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Walker has already said he supports a shall issue bill requiring permits. That's most likely what we'll get. Personally, I'd rather see constitutional carry.

I like Nik's arguement on it. He says the nation is starting to move towards constitutional carry, we're already behind, why should we stay there.

Rocket Power
01-18-2011, 01:50 AM
The need to get the ball rolling. I want mine by June when I drive to New Mexico so I can carry on the way down and while I'm down there:thumbsup