PDA

View Full Version : Birds Dying?

OxmanWI
01-15-2011, 10:23 PM
I thnk I know why all these birds are dying! CAUSE THE PACKERS ARE KILLIN EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Valiant
01-15-2011, 10:28 PM
What a fun game to watch...even the wife was having a great time.

GHOSST
01-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Nice one. And wow are we proving to be the team with extreme depth! So many supporting role players.

spooln30
01-15-2011, 10:41 PM
As I stated in the start of the season even after the injuries.........Super Bowl!!

Teufelhunden
01-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Bring on the Bears!!

Sent from my iP4, using Tapatalk

GTSLOW
01-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Another stellar performance just like the giants game. What an awesome game to watch!

Yooformula
01-15-2011, 11:41 PM
what a great game for Rodgers! sadly it still wont shut up the farve swingers/whiners but at least he is getting the job done!

VroomPshhTsi
01-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Where are all the Packer haters now? Rodgers = simply amazing. Makes me and everyone forget about Favre. Wow, thought Atlanta would win or at least make it a close game.

On to the NFC Championship game.

31 of 36, 3 TDs 0 INTs are you serious????

KRAUSED
01-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Where are all the Packer haters now? Rodgers = simply amazing. Makes me and everyone forget about Favre. Wow, thought Atlanta would win or at least make it a close game.

On to the NFC Championship game.

31 of 36, 3 TDs 0 INTs are you serious????

until he slips up then all the packer fans will play the blame game....If they make it to the bowl.Seattle could upset everyone...And the Afc still has a few quarterbacks that know a few things about winning a super bowl...unlike Rodgers.

Pack is on a roll but for how long...

PB86MCSS
01-16-2011, 12:39 AM
If Seatle upsets the Bears AND Packers, I'll run around the block naked. With a bottle rocket in my ass.

Yooformula
01-16-2011, 12:45 AM
If Seatle upsets the Bears AND Packers, I'll run around the block naked. With a bottle rocket in my ass.

:rolf cant edit this one...

BadAzzGTA89
01-16-2011, 01:09 AM

I hope that was a drunk post lol

badass88gt
01-16-2011, 01:14 AM

LMFAO, maybe shoulda' left that last part out, just in case...:rolf

Talk about an asskicking. Scored on every offensive drive except the missed FG.

Brett who??

MY FYN 79
01-16-2011, 09:09 AM

No edits, but if nothing else, at least he didnt specify if the bottle rocket would be lit. :wow

Any ways, GO PACK GO!

Will they make it all the way? No way to know, but any one saying they're out of the picture needs a reality check. I thought it was awesome when McCarthy got a little bent in the post game interview of the Patriots game. That day they proved they arent any ones underdogs, only McCarthy didnt say it as nice as I just did. :)

PB86MCSS
01-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Not drunk when posting that, only had a couple beers during the game and it takes at least three to get me buzzed :goof .

GHOSST
01-16-2011, 11:03 AM
until he slips up then all the packer fans will play the blame game....If they make it to the bowl.Seattle could upset everyone...And the Afc still has a few quarterbacks that know a few things about winning a super bowl...unlike Rodgers.

Pack is on a roll but for how long...

Say it aint so! Just enjoy it man, I mean, any real football fan knows we have a franchise QB in Rogers, and he's just getting started. And our team chemistry is best I've seen in recent GB years. So if not this year, I definitely see a ring in the near future, HANDS DOWN.

BR3W CITY
01-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I was on an emotional rollercoater in the first quarter, after the 30yd reception-turned-fumble. But as the game progessed it was clear we weren't having ANY bullshit from the falcons. and BJ RAJI coming in as a blocking fullback in front of Kuhn! I did a double take.