PDA

View Full Version : problem at mayfair mall again?

easytoremember
01-15-2011, 11:05 AM
My wife asked me to search craigslist because she heard there was a posting about another gathering.... I can't find anything though. anyone see anything?

noeggs4u
01-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Said on the news post was deleted

easytoremember
01-15-2011, 11:25 AM
figures.

great way to plan a riot, sent a note to the cops telling them when and where you're going to be...

noeggs4u
01-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Well they all are not to bright.

Russ Jerome
01-15-2011, 07:49 PM

I was reading pepper spray and blunt objects would make them brighter?
I still say killing stupid people should be legal, would make this type of thing obsolete in a hurry.

noeggs4u
01-16-2011, 06:36 AM
40 year old man arrested from west allis for the craigslist post..:loser

GHOSST
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM
40 year old man arrested from west allis for the craigslist post..:loser

Now what was the point of that? He had to be aware of that post being traced, EASILY, its craigslist! Is your freedom and a conviction worth it? Wow...

noeggs4u
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM

They prove it all the time.

GHOSST
01-16-2011, 02:16 PM
They prove it all the time.

Yes "teenagers" are dumb. A group of teens? Even dumber. That type of behavior isn't uncommon among teens of any inner city. So people that don't live in or understand anything about city life, shouldn't be surprised with inner city crime. Milwaukee is a big city, not a nice clean suburb. City=Crime.

Does it mean crime is excusable, fuck no! All these perps should be dealt with with extreme prejudice and taught a lesson.

But until Milwaukee has burning cars in fields and bums huddling around barrels and prostitutes walking the street blatantly and looks like a 3rd world country and is in the top 10 worst cities to live in, I will continue to defend this city as being a good place populated by stupid people, but in no way shape or form Camden, St. Louis, Detroit, Flint, Richmond, and so on....

noeggs4u
01-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Well the best part is this time it was a dumb ass adult posting something.

Exitspeed
01-17-2011, 05:27 PM
But until Milwaukee has burning cars in fields and bums huddling around barrels and prostitutes walking the street blatantly and looks like a 3rd world country and is in the top 10 worst cities to live in, I will continue to defend this city as being a good place populated by stupid people, but in no way shape or form Camden, St. Louis, Detroit, Flint, Richmond, and so on....

Yep, Milwaukee is NOTHING like Detroit. Go to Detroit for the weekend and then come home and you will realize ho nice Milwaukee is. Even with the crime we have.

noeggs4u
01-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Story Updated: Jan 18, 2011
WAUWATOSA - A 40-year-old man from West Allis has been charged in federal court for allegedly posting Internet threats about Mayfair Mall last weekend.
Michael Husgrove is accused of posting on Craig's list that there would be newsworthy violence at the mall. A picture of a handgun was attached to the post.
Husgrove tells investigators he was only trying to get a reaction from people on line, that he didn't own a gun and had no intention of visiting the Wawautosa mall.
If he's convicted he faces up to 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

pOrk
01-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Lol what a moron, dirty stallis representing

easytoremember
01-19-2011, 07:51 PM
"man I don't own no gun, I don't even like saying the word gun, I won't even chew gum. awww come on man"

idiots