PDA

View Full Version : Democtatic Convention Agenda

3rdGen Princess
07-30-2004, 01:57 PM
DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION AGENDA

6:00 p.m. - Opening flag burning ceremony.

6:05 p.m. - Opening secular prayers by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev.
Al Sharpton

6:30 p.m. - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.

6:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:00 p.m. - Tribute theme to France.

7:10 p.m. - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.

7:25 p.m. - Tribute theme to Germany.

7:45 p.m. - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael Moore)

8:25 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:30 p.m. - Terrorist appeasement workshop.

9:00 p.m. - Gay marriage ceremony (both male and female couples)

9:30 p.m. - * Intermission *

10:00 p.m. - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins

10:10 p.m. - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.

10:20 p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'

10:30 p.m. - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.

10:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:50 p.m. - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.

11:00 p.m. - Multiple gay marriage ceremony (threesomes, mixed and
same sex).

11:15 p.m. - Maximizing Welfare workshop.

11:30 p.m. - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.

11:59 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:00 a.m. - Nomination of democratic candidate.

Any chance we could get Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home from the
convention ?

Pig Pen
07-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Not going to start... deep breaths... duct taping my head to avoid all Liberal talking points... "I'm John Kerry, and I'm reporting for duty!" ARGHHHH!

I do happen to know a guy who designs the stickers for the Republican Party in the Wisconsin area. He showed me the new one he is giving out next week, stating, "The Media: Vast Left Wing Conspirarcy". Good stuff.

SMS 1
07-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Not going to start... deep breaths... duct taping my head to avoid all Liberal talking points... "I'm John Kerry, and I'm reporting for duty!" ARGHHHH!

I do happen to know a guy who designs the stickers for the Republican Party in the Wisconsin area. He showed me the new one he is giving out next week, stating, "The Media: Vast Left Wing Conspirarcy". Good stuff.HAHA! Ya I'm just starting to take the duct tape off after this last week thank God I got it wrapped tightly before my head exploded). That list was basically how it went though it seems :popcorn

HITMAN
07-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Duct tape huh? You guys must listen to Glenn Beck (http://www.glennbeck.com/home/index-big.shtml) :thumbsup
http://www.mercuryradioarts.com/images/product/clothing/clean-air-water-t-shirt.gif

Al
07-31-2004, 01:33 AM
Helping out the global economy with outsourced jobs? Did he say send US jobs out of the country!?!

Tax cut for rich people? Last time I checked, it was a reduction in extra taxes given to those with more money. People who earn very little usually get all of there money back anyway.

SMS 1
07-31-2004, 03:29 AM
Helping out the global economy with outsourced jobs? Did he say send US jobs out of the country!?!

Tax cut for rich people? Last time I checked, it was a reduction in extra taxes given to those with more money. People who earn very little usually get all of there money back anyway.
Couldn't agree more. People who earn little pay little or none at all. Yes the duct tape on my part at least would be ol GB, gotta love it. At least we have something to agree on (since I won't be at RSD anytime soon!)

BTW: I Heart Halliburton!!! (No Pic Avail @ this time! Hitman knows what I mean, too early in the morn. but the waffle house is 24/7/365!)

02hawk796
07-31-2004, 10:02 AM
???
I'm confused. Where is the NAMBLA activities? Or are they being discriminated against? Democrats and NAMBLA are each other's strongest supporters, so I figured the Boys Club Gang Bang would be there somewhere - maybe it was on the 1st day, when Tammy Baldwin had the stage (the SOLE representative from WI - yea).
And if they're having gay marriages, and 3-some marriages, why aren't they having the beastiality and incest marriages, too? Are they discriminating against puppy fo(kers and daughter pumpers? Don't they know discrimination and prejudice are bad, tolerance and compromise good?

Did somebody say Waffle House?
http://www.fototime.com/0B7E220DF4AD2B4/standard.jpg

GO GLENN GROTHMAN, GO!!!

SMS 1
07-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Mmmm, waffles.

Pig Pen
07-31-2004, 12:51 PM
I stole that duct tape line from Glenn Beck as well, but it is very true.

JRink
08-02-2004, 11:41 AM
:rolf
damn liberals. ;)

GRNDNL
08-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Mmmmmmm....Yummmy............Waffle House...... :D