PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Netflix

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-03-2011, 02:02 PM
For those that have 2 different game systems (ie. Xbox and Wii), can you set up an account with one system and view it through the other system?

Also, How many movies and tv episodes can you stream and is getting dvd's also worth it?

nismodave
01-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Absolutely worth it 100%.......The turn around times on DVDs is like 2-3 days max.

The selection STREAMING is not the Best, but you cant beat the price IMO.

Unless you DL all you movies for free.....But I dont know anyone who does that.:D

pOrk
01-03-2011, 02:14 PM
I use Netflix regularly, I sent a movie today and I will have my next one Wednesday. We don't have cable tv so all we use is boxxe.tv and netflix.com

Karps TA
01-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I would say the DVD service is worth it, but the streaming service sucks IMO. It works great, the selection is just awful though. In the free month trial I had, I found maybe 2 things to watch. There's like no new movies. Most of it is old 80's and 90's crap movies. The quality wasn't the best either on the old stuff. Looked like most of it was ripped from VHS tapes.

Maybe in a few years it'll have a selection worth paying for.

GTSLOW
01-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Ben yes you can. Your allowed to have up to 4 devices in a year and use them all at once. I can watch an hd movie on the ps3 while our daughter watches cartoons in the other room on the 360. This is all while streaming with zero problems. Movies are about 50/50 since some are dvd only but then again they show up fast anyways.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks for all of the input guys

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Set up the Netflix thru the Wii.

pOrk
01-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Oh yea the streaming movies change a lot and not a lot of new movies but you can stream a lot of tv shows

RanJer
01-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Also with the streaming, even if something doesn't show up on the list, you can always search for more stuff. I love it, well worth the 10 bux.

Adamsy87
01-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Ben yes you can. Your allowed to have up to 4 devices in a year and use them all at once. I can watch an hd movie on the ps3 while our daughter watches cartoons in the other room on the 360. This is all while streaming with zero problems. Movies are about 50/50 since some are dvd only but then again they show up fast anyways.

From what I have found is you can have it on up to 4 devices but you can only stream on two of them at a time. I have gotten an error that says you already have the max of two devices streaming at any given time. That's what I get for letting my buddies use my account though. lol

74hotrodmalibu
01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
I also Just set it up for the PC only for I am prob the last American that does not own an XBox or PS3 LOL it was only 7.99 for the PC only

PureSound15
01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I think you can have 6 devices, actually. Cool "free" presents if you hook your friends up.

Just don't add "the karma sutra stories" and then let your parents see your que via their blu-ray player :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-04-2011, 06:43 AM
I think you can have 6 devices, actually. Cool "free" presents if you hook your friends up.

Just don't add "the karma sutra stories" and then let your parents see your que via their blu-ray player :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahah nice tip:)

Z33Art
01-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I have netflix on my iPad and my Xbox and I love it. Streams quite well through UVerse in my opinion. We also get DVD's regularely. Unfortunately, the streaming selection isn't always the best but it is still worth it!