01-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Shocking Poncho Nan posted a thread about the packers. LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Playoffs.

2006wrxtr
01-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Yay

74hotrodmalibu
01-02-2011, 06:13 PM
GO PACK GO PACK YEA I know I live in Illinois but have loved the pack since my dad turned on my first monday night game with them on when I was 6 years old....... 45 now LOL

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Shocking Poncho Nan posted a thread about the packers. LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Playoffs.

It's a given (postwhore)

Lash
01-02-2011, 06:16 PM
That felt like a playoff game. I was interested to see if the Bears would have went for two had they scored.

0TransAm0
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
That felt like a playoff game. I was interested to see if the Bears would have went for two had they scored.

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing.

Prince Valiant
01-02-2011, 06:56 PM
They absolutely would have gone for 2. There was nothing really to lose and everything to gain.

good job pack!

GHOSST
01-02-2011, 11:13 PM
I think the pack will do pretty good.

flyin_blue_egg
01-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Nobody has anything to say about how shitty they played in the first 1/2??? I recorded the game due to working and watched it after I already knew they won so I was able to analyze it more. That drive in the 2nd 1/2 when we got to the 1 and couldn't score a TD was just pitaful. If they can't figure out atleast a decent running game in the next few days they better start packing their bags to go home as they aren't going to be Philly.

Nix
01-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Nobody has anything to say about how shitty they played in the first 1/2??? I recorded the game due to working and watched it after I already knew they won so I was able to analyze it more. That drive in the 2nd 1/2 when we got to the 1 and couldn't score a TD was just pitaful. If they can't figure out atleast a decent running game in the next few days they better start packing their bags to go home as they aren't going to be Philly.

I agree, but the same goes for Chicago. Packers barley scored a TD, Chicago couldn't even do that. :thumbsup

That game was all about DEF for both sides.

It was one of the most boring but exciting games for me to watch in a long time.

WI_Dave
01-03-2011, 12:18 PM
I think Starks should be the rb before Jackson but we should have signed a good one earlier in the year.

Prince Valiant
01-03-2011, 12:22 PM
I wasn't able to watch every snap yesterday...but overall I thought it was a hard fought game both ways. I didn't think either the bears or the pack looked particularly inept; instead, I came away impressed with both defenses.

As to the D, I'm seeing a little too much hyping of (the backup and midseason signee) Erik Walden's play...but he was awful! Too many times he was supposed to have contain and would over-pursue the to middle and allow them to get around the corner. And two of the bears biggest run play were back to back and right at Walden...he got pushed so far off the ball both times...

So there is certainly room for improvement.

As to the O, I wasn't terribly upset...didn't see too many way-off throws, near interceptions, etc. Nor did I see horrid/dumb penalties...Bulaga had a couple calls against him, but the one that brought back the 30yard completion was just a bad call imo...so I'll give him the pass on that one.

VERY impressed with the special teams play...at least the punt coverage. Wish the pack could get some traction in their return games.

All in all, it seemed that the pack was consistently a touch better.

I had been bad mouthing the bears as one of the worst teams with a very good record I've seen...but after yesterdays game, I take it back. I think the bears are far better than I gave them credit for, owing mostly to their D...they are a hardnosed team.

05caddyext
01-03-2011, 10:20 PM
The Packers are getting a beat up Vick Eagles team this weekend. He has been hit a lot in the past few weeks, and teams have figured him out. I gaurantee a Packers win this weekend. I would actually say they are lucky to play the Eagles first.

nismodave
01-03-2011, 10:41 PM
:D

n1FuF85O4Q8

GTSLOW
01-03-2011, 11:07 PM
The real question is what team is Dave a fan of? :D

The Packers are getting a beat up Vick Eagles team this weekend. He has been hit a lot in the past few weeks, and teams have figured him out. I gaurantee a Packers win this weekend. I would actually say they are lucky to play the Eagles first.

I'm scared to agree but I believe you are right! Especially after seeing what the vikings did to Vick.

BOSS LX
01-03-2011, 11:22 PM
:D

n1FuF85O4Q8

We threw that loser away years ago!

Nix
01-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Vick will be fine and ready to play. It should be another good game.

I think the Eagles will take this one, if Im wrong I will gladly eat my words.

All in all it has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride for GB this year. Considering all the injuries and what not. It has been a good season.

Hopefully next year (barring a lock out) should be a much better season.

Lash
01-04-2011, 10:35 AM
The real question is what team is Dave a fan of? :D

The rainbow one.