PDA

View Full Version : Wow read up!

GTSLOW
07-29-2004, 05:48 AM
It's an article that has some REALLY interesting facts about 9-11!

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=887

GTSLOW
07-29-2004, 05:51 AM
Check this stuff out.

The towers fell in roughly 10 seconds, that is, that they fell at about the same rate that an object falls through air.

The fact that the towers fell this quickly (essentially at the rate of free-fall) is conclusive evidence that they were deliberately demolished.

Believing that there is nothing wrong with the towers collapsing so quickly, is roughly analogous to believing that people pass through closed doors as quickly as they pass through open doors.

The fact that they fell at such a rate means that they encountered essentially no resistance from the supposedly undamaged parts of the structure. That is, no resistance was encountered from any of the immensely strong parts of the structure that had held the building up for the last 30 years. This just doesn't happen, unless, of course, the lower part of the building has lost its structural integrity (And this is usually due to the detonation of a multitude of small explosive charges as seen in controlled demolitions).

Six months before the attacks on the World Trade Center, the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion 6 weeks before 911. But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate prize the Silverstein Group might have been led to believe. The towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built. Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.

02hawk796
07-29-2004, 08:12 AM
That's pretty lame. This guy hasn't been paying attention very well. He apparently considers himself an expert on everything. He should stick to gardening.
He seems to have not even read how they collapsed, because he repeatedly confuses one part of the sequence of structure with other parts.
Which part are you confused about?
If you want to understand it, there was a fairly good explanation on one of those Discovery or Learning Channel shows. Get a copy, or they'll probably replay it in early Sep. The architect/engineer (sorry for the insult) who designed and built it explains how and why they collapsed.

PonyKiller87
07-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Keep searching, theres also replys to acticles such as this buy engineers that discredit what this article says. If I remember right one of the ones that I read said that because of the number of floors above where the plain his there was enough weight that once it got moving(falling) the structure was no match for that amount of momentum which is why it went so fast. The structure of a building is designed to support its weight, not support its weight as its falling, big difference.

Gotta love all the people out there that think everything is a consperacy and get everyone all nervous about stuff like this.

02hawk796
07-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Check this stuff out.

Since you have bothered to quote from him, you should go look at his seismograph charts this clown is using for "evidence". You can see it looks more like 15 or more seconds of cascading collapse time before the roof hits the ground - it's clearly closer to 20 sec than to 10 sec.

Don't be too gullible.

Prince Valiant
07-29-2004, 10:58 AM

:rolf The ultimate "Jewish Lightning" theory :rolf

what a loon. :rolleyes:

GHOSST
07-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Interesting:goof

PonyKiller87
07-29-2004, 11:51 AM
:rolf The ultimate "Jewish Lightning" theory :rolf

what a loon. :rolleyes:

Ive heard that saying before, and it just sounds funny to say Jewish Lightning, but what does that really mean? Some story behind it? :confused lol

Prince Valiant
07-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Ive heard that saying before, and it just sounds funny to say Jewish Lightning, but what does that really mean? Some story behind it? :confused lol
it's a termed jokingly (in this day and age) to describe arson to collect insurance money...in this case it's obviously conteneted that it is on a much grander scale.

it's the biggest pile of tripe i've ever wittnessed....actually, after F9/11 :rolleyes:

SSmike1
07-29-2004, 12:59 PM
now wait just a minute there,
whipper snapper,....
you can joke about Some Idiots Goofy ( jewish lightning theory )
about how the 2 towers fell,

But Do NOT call it facts! :rolleyes:

Its BS. there is always someone out there seeing Aliens & Spys.
A guy i work with, told me that the US government is watching us through all of our TV's.

wow, how can they do that, i said.

I almost was rolling on the floor, listening to this kinda stuff. :rolf

Pig Pen
07-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Michael Moore Rocks! Look what he's started! A whole new group of fact twisting a$$ clowns. Oh yeah, and he's a fat, rich, white guy which ironically is everything that he hates yet he is. Democrates are retards.

GTSLOW
07-30-2004, 05:52 AM
Oh well I guess I was wrong. I didnt read thru the whole thing. :punch:

SSmike1
07-30-2004, 06:32 AM
Michael Moore Rocks! Look what he's started! A whole new group of fact twisting a$$ clowns. Oh yeah, and he's a fat, rich, white guy which ironically is everything that he hates yet he is. Democrates are retards.

Liberalizm is a Disease!!!!!!! :wow

:)

SMS 1
07-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Yes Mike thats right. Liberalism is a disease and one of the largest ones plaguing modern society. How come there isn't a govt. handout program for that one!? Oh ya nevermind, that would be the Kerry/Edwards campaign. :puke

Oh and aliens only abduct redneck guys and fat women wearing moo-moo's from trailer parks in the Southeastern US. I don't think it's that unbelievable do you?! :goof

SSmike1
07-30-2004, 06:01 PM

Flush the Johns!

they are so full of Crap,
they need 2 Johns!

he he he

Cryptic
07-30-2004, 09:29 PM
I dont understand the whole "pull" statement. seems like something was left out.

Like it should of said "pull out", but was edited. No one is gonna publically make a statement saying to blow the fugger up.

Interesting compliation of facts though

Teufelhunden
07-30-2004, 11:54 PM
After reading most of that stuff this got me to raise an eyebrow...

26. Five hours after the collapse of buildings 1 and 2, one of the owners of the WTC says he had Building 7 “pulled” down. Yet, Building 7 could not be “pulled” down by its owner unless it had been previously wired for demolition, an illegal task that would require far more than five hours.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/collapse%20update/discussion%20in%20firehouse.mpg
http://infowars.com/Video/911/wtc7_pbs.WMV

Al
07-31-2004, 01:27 AM
In reguards to the towers collapsing and the seismic wave patterns, the spikes were caused by the majority of the mass of the building hitting the ground. Before the spike, there is a gradual buildup of vibration intensity. The greates amount of energy placed on the ground was when the greatest mass of the building hit the ground. In other words, the actual beginning of the towers collapsing did not place that much force on the ground. Just think of what it is like when you fall: you feel nothing till you hit the ground rather than feel the most pain just before you fall.

As for jet fuel burning a 500 deg, that is when it is burning at ambient air pressure at room temperature. Now add a confined place and a lack of oxygen for a lean burn. We all know what a "lean burn" can do to forged metal. Also, gasoline burns around 500 deg, but add compression....

As for the south tower collapsing first: the impact was offset. That is like taking a stool and cutting one of the legs off rather than breaking a few of the horizontal runners (north tower).

As for "molten steel," a demolition charge is a sudden explosion. The heat is intense, but VERY breif. Think about those kits who blew there hands off with foreworks: they did not have severe burns, just tatered flesh. You can get the same effect from sticking your hand in a garbage disposal. Heat doesn't do it, just force.

As for molten metal: the melting point and softening point of metal are two different things. You can hold a piece of steel over a wood fire (low temp) and then bed the piece with your hands. Ever watch a blacksmith?

SMS 1
07-31-2004, 03:50 AM
Al- alas let me start this post with the fact that I have had a few cocktails tonight and may not be the most coherent. That being said I find some problems/disagreeances with your statements . . .

I think it is common knowledge amongst those who payed attention in frosh/soph yr of HS that jet fuel in open ambient temp/press will definately burn hotter than gasoline. 500deg is BS by any standard. Now I did not read this page that was posted but that is ludicrous to say that jet fuel would be at only 500. And yes compression will increase burn temp but as you stated it will then be very brief.

As for the "gradual build-up" of siesmic waves, well, what happens when you drop a drop of water into a body of water? The waves start strong at the "epicenter" and work outwards, mimicing the original drop a little at a time until it reaches fades, not all at once. Did this article mention that the crash happened 110 stories ABOVE all the monitoring equipment? Get the idea?

Look I'm not blasting you purposely, it's just the way I see it :yawn:

Thats all I got right now due to lack of interest/sleep/attn. span/whatever- I'll have more later I guess . . .

Al
08-01-2004, 12:01 AM
No prob,

As for jet fuel, it is mainly kerosene, and some "white gas" (i don't know what it is). If you pour some kerosene on the ground, and light it on fire, the flame is not very hot.

I think the initial buildup of seismic activity before the spike was the vibrations flowing down the wtc as the floors were collapsing one on top of another. If there was an explosion, there would be an inital spike before anything else.

Anyone ever see the "face" pictures?

http://www.september11news.com/Mysteries1.htm

HITMAN
08-01-2004, 02:40 AM
What a load of crap. That sight is populated by the most tripped out conspiracy theorists I've ever seen.

Inbred idiots + alcohol/drugs + too much Art Bell = the members of that website. :alcoholic :durr http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/secret.gif :rolf