PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new Dentist

Holeshot
12-27-2010, 09:17 AM
My current dentist left the practice that he was in partners with Gentle Care on Forest Home. I need a new dentist on the south side. I don't want to drive all over creation. I have some fillings that need to be addressed and maybe a root canal.

Who do you use ?

SSDude
12-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Coakley
89th and Lincoln.
Private practice not a cattle yard clinic

jimez1
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Dental Care with Amore'. Forest Home and hwy 100ish. Dr. Scott Caterazolli is really good at what he does.

Prince Valiant
12-27-2010, 11:26 AM
I don't use him because he's a little out of my way...but Dr. Joe Schell is just a couple blocks away from your old dentist:

Joseph Schell Dentistry
7430 W. Forest Home Avenue • Greenfield, WI 53220
(414) 543-2500

He's a friend of mine, and a few people I work with use him and enjoy him. Big football guy (longtime Greendale and New Berlin Eisenhower coach), fun to talk to. Used to buy shoes for many of the kids from less well off families within the football/basketball programs he was affiliated with. I knew him initially from working at basketball camps, and then later on when I started working at greendale...

PB86MCSS
12-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Laska dental, Hales Corners off Hwy 100 just north of Forest Home/Janesville Road/Holz.

Holeshot
12-27-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't use him because he's a little out of my way...but Dr. Joe Schell is just a couple blocks away from your old dentist:

Joseph Schell Dentistry
(414) 543-2500

He's a friend of mine, and a few people I work with use him and enjoy him. Big football guy (longtime Greendale and New Berlin Eisenhower coach), fun to talk to. Used to buy shoes for many of the kids from less well off families within the football/basketball programs he was affiliated with. I knew him initially from working at basketball camps, and then later on when I started working at greendale...

Ill look in to it Chris Thanks

mr.gone1985
12-27-2010, 06:03 PM
laska dental, hales corners off hwy 100 just north of forest home/janesville road/holz.

x2

juicedimpss
12-27-2010, 06:32 PM
mike costello right by your work.

GTSLOW
12-27-2010, 07:06 PM
http://www.marketplacedental.net/

Market Place Dental
8651 S Market Place
Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
414-764-2110

:thumbsup

Holeshot
02-15-2011, 01:57 PM

Joseph Schell Dentistry
(414) 543-2500

Anyone looking to move over to a new dentist on the south side Dr Schell is the guy. He and his staff are top notch. Make you feel like family not a number. I highly recommend them.

Ricky Bobby
02-15-2011, 02:53 PM
i did his cable install yrs back very nice guy went there a few times, then the mother-in-law started working for another guy down town and couldnt pass up the price break

easytoremember
02-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I know you said you want someone on the south side, but I figure I'd just throw this out there.

I go to Marquette's Faculty Practice. It's the faculty members, NOT student workers. They are a full service facility, and well best of all cheap. I've been going there for about 6 years now. Have had wisdom teeth pulled, caps, fillings, cleanings.... that's about it really.

Then again it's cheap for me because my wife works for the university, and MU's benefits are just amazing. In the 6 years my only bill from them was $60 bucks for the NO2 sedation for the wisdom teeth. They wouldn't pay for that because it was elected not recommended.