PDA

View Full Version : Winter Projects

michelle
12-25-2010, 04:40 PM
What is on your agenda for winter projects in terms of your house?

Reverend Cooper
12-25-2010, 04:57 PM
caperting and flooring,its done.

Voodoo Chick
12-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Moving into a different one.

wrath
12-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Make moulding and put it up. Already bought some Bosch router bits after finding a pattern with the chinese el-cheapos. Still haven't decided what to do about plinth blocks yet.

Tile over the red brick fireplace and put in the Pacific Energy Super woodburning insert Obama paid 30% of that's sitting on the living room floor in the crate. Haven't decided what to use for tile yet. Might just put the insert in and give 'er a try at making Pewabic tile this summer.

Probably do some rewiring. Haven't decided when I want to tackle that yet.

Other than that, a mega shit ton of little projects.

Russ Jerome
12-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Built the wife a banquette seating area, pull out drawers and the whole deal.

Planned on getting pics up soon, its trimmed in but paint still to come, hell of a lot more work than I thought building complete pull out drawers on roller glides with removable seat bases. Ads a lot of seating and storage, kinda like this:
http://frugaldesigngirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/banquettewindow-seat.jpg

Moved my feeders and made new ones right off deck, can watch Hawks eating birds up close while inside now :) Back deck has so may X-mas lights it can be seen from 94 looking south as you turn SE on 894.

pOrk
12-25-2010, 10:09 PM
I already got most of mine done, built a block cap for basement steps and put up newights and new flooring in back hall, re-wired living room tv to hide everything, base boards and corner rounds in living room, put lights in attic. Only one left is wall-mounting tv in bedroom and running wires through attic