PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring minds want to know

lordairgtar
12-25-2010, 11:03 AM
OK, what did you all get under the tree?
The kids got me a microphone boom stand and a wireless mic set up from Audio-tecnica. Sister gave us socks and a fleece cover and pillow plus a candle in a reindeer holder. Lori got an angel book and a pendant from Shaws. Lori got me an HO F7 A unit locomotive and I got her a Hallmark card making program for the PC.:thumbsup

lilws6
12-25-2010, 01:50 PM
I got some money, from one side i got insulated jeans and a heavy sweatshit, an easy omlete since i can't make a normal omlete :) and i'll find out what else i get from my other side of the family. oh yea last week i got a bottle of jager from the fiance's family christmas along with some ice fishing gear

nismodave
12-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Exactly what I wanted!:thumbsup

http://www.keurig.com/content/ProdImages/KRG-ALT-B60a.jpg

pOrk
12-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Got a Dewalt electric grinder and a small power driver from the wife, had no idea she actually paid attention while at the hardware store so I was pretty impresses. Also got a blu-ray drive for my home theater computer from my brother and a bunch of hdmi cables to wire my bedroom / basement and a wall mount for the bedroom tv. Had a blast with my family last night, was our 2nd xmas in our new home and had a great time watching the dogs rip up wrapping paper all morning.

michelle
12-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Adam picked up the tab for me to get my hair semi-curly at a salon the other day. Also received some cash from grandparents and my uncle gave us a new chainsaw just like his, which was a complete surprise to find on our front porch the other day.

The owner of our two fosters gave us a $50 gift card a few weeks ago for P.F.Chang's. Hoping to use that over winter break, just not looking forward to going anywhere near Mayfair this time of year.

My sister gave the cats/dogs new stockings and stuffed them with treats and toys. Santa didn't bring them much this year, since they have been spoiled quite a bit lately.

Slow5oh
12-25-2010, 06:05 PM
handle of jack, axe soap pack, 100 bucks, bk card, traditional batman ornament, lounge pants.

-stew-
12-25-2010, 08:01 PM
I got a kick ass money clip, its got a horseshoe and the end of a Winchester .30-06 Springfield shellcasing on it and a really nice Winchester pocket knife. (My father has noticed I'm growing fond of his ought-six Model 70.) Also got a really cool 500 piece puzzle of a carshow with the main car in the foreground being a 67 mustang vert. I'm gonna put it together and frame it. Some other stuff, too. All good. Past few years I've kinda gotten lousey presents, but this year most everything was meaningful and nice. Had a great Christmas and I hope you did too!

95mustang302
12-25-2010, 08:16 PM
I got a new lanwmower!!!! Totaly stoked that santa wants me to mow my lawn. Old lawnmower was a piece, so now I can do yardwork for once!!

MoCkiN U
12-25-2010, 08:23 PM
This year wasnt about me and the wifey. She got a nice coach purse as she never had one before and I got a big ass craftsman air compressor but I tell you we both had a blast watching the reaction of my 3yr old Hannah. Was a whole week of build up to the point of no sleep christmas eve to her just coming un glued at sight of the tree and us catching it on our old school vid camera.

Great memories made this morning then tonight went out walking in the thick falling snow down christmas lane in Kenosha here which is the local street where all the houses decorate like many others do elsewhere.

Hannah had a blast and just hope we made memories for her this weekend!!

TheRX7Project
12-26-2010, 03:21 AM
A new gun case for my AR, a spotting scope, a big tripod, a gun shooting rest and a bore sighter kit, some wine, and a red lobster gift card.

team beater
12-26-2010, 08:45 AM
Spoiled kids is what I got!!!!!!! Out side if that, I got some cash, my traditional care pack from my mother including socks, draws, and beaters. And surprisingly a gift card to summit from my mother in law. Woohoo!

Silver350
12-26-2010, 09:01 AM
I got a bunch of small stuff that I wanted but my favorite present was a calendar with pictures of my niece. I also enjoyed watching her open her presents as well as her opening mine.

Al
12-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Woodcraft gift card, 2x 12 packs of Bitburger, and one of those rotating pizza ovens!

Prince Valiant
12-26-2010, 04:58 PM
I got permission to spend my money as I see fit. So, new short-block is on the way...

jbiscuit
12-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Milwaukee m18 cordless impact and drill combo, a new camera bag, battery grip for my camera, a kickass camera strap, some ARP goodies and ratcheting wrenches. Fun gifts aside, had a lot of fun with both families this year playing games and eating everything in site. The holidays go much too fast. But now it's time to finish that motor i have sitting around by spring!! I'm pumped!

Crawlin
12-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Money - (paid for the winter/wheels and tires on the STI)
Bunch of clothes for work
Bunch of regular clothes
Typical motherly stocking stuffers of tylenol, nyquil/dayquil, contact lense solution,
Big Bang Theory - Season 1 and 3 (got season 2 last year)
Trip to Jamaica around my birthday for me and a couple friends to go party
Gift certificate to Best Buy so I can pick up an Ipod Touch

And last but not least, and MOST IMPORTANT!!!

2 of these!

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/food/files/2009/07/2631699418_79ef0090c6_o-198x400.jpg

I had asked for socks and slim jims!

Crawlin
12-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Fun gifts aside, had a lot of fun with both families this year playing games and eating everything in site. The holidays go much too fast. But now it's time to finish that motor i have sitting around by spring!! I'm pumped!

Absolutely, my dad always gets a couple of cool R/C things, and this year we got some R/C Helicopters (Syma S107's) and they are pretty damn cool. Did some "speed" mods to them that I found on a forum and these things zip around pretty good. Shitty thing is that they don't work well out in the sunlight, so no outdoors.

And of course the family stuff, mom picked up a new Wii game so our holidays are usually the family playing Wii bowling or some other sports games.

We should do a thread of "best meals" for the holiday. My mom makes this pineapple stuffing for dinner to go along with the ham, it's delicious. And then for the morning, she makes this egg bake with sausage in it as well as this french toast with peaches on top of it. Both are like a casserole type dish. My mouth is watering thinking of them.

Red97GTP
12-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Got a couple new shirts, a pair of jeans, pair of cufflinks, cufflink and watch holder, ipod usb cable (my old one was frayed and would shock me,) new Dockers wallet and belt, long johns and 5 bucks from my going crazy grandma. Oh, and a gas card.

Ricky Bobby
12-26-2010, 09:27 PM
cash, clothes, and small misc, mostly cash though since no one knows what i need for demo derby they just give me cash and i go get what i want, but wife got me some air tools i was eyeing up

moels
12-26-2010, 10:07 PM
The boys (aka me, lol) got me some socks and underwear, Rodgers throwback jersey, and a Flip UltraHD vid cam.

The lady trying to win my heart got me some .223 and .22lr ammo. She is making great strides. :)

lordairgtar
12-26-2010, 11:50 PM
A woman who will buy you ammo is a keeper.
A woman who buys her own ammo for her own guns is to be feared