PDA

View Full Version : BCM Parents- Did you get your kids anything really cool this x-mas?

BAD LS1
12-24-2010, 09:09 PM
While this may only be cool to some... I sought out one of these 12V power wheel 5th Gen Camaro's for my 1.5 year old daughter:durr Yes i know too young for it, but by the time spring rolls around she should be able to drive it just fine.

It does 5mph right now in its fastest setting, i do plan to convert to 18V or 24V once shes older and probably some better gearing. I purposely left off some of the tacky decals and removed some that were put on it by the mfg.

But at least the kid has a cool car, where i still do not.:rolf

So that's my spoiling story, anyone else go over the top on their kids this year?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/LS1builder/christmascamaro.jpg

lordairgtar
12-24-2010, 09:29 PM
That's cool. For my step daughter, I just knocked $50 off the rent for January.

BoosTT
12-24-2010, 09:37 PM
While this may only be cool to some... I sought out one of these 12V power wheel 5th Gen Camaro's for my 1.5 year old daughter:durr Yes i know too young for it, but by the time spring rolls around she should be able to drive it just fine.

It does 5mph right now in its fastest setting, i do plan to convert to 18V or 24V once shes older and probably some better gearing. I purposely left off some of the tacky decals and removed some that were put on it by the mfg.

But at least the kid has a cool car, where i still do not.:rolf

So that's my spoiling story, anyone else go over the top on their kids this year?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/LS1builder/christmascamaro.jpg

Heck yes! A powerwheel was the coolest toy I ever got when I was a kid. Youtube has some awesome vids of modified ones.

Btw- buy extra batterys. Its no fun when they get low. Don't buy powerwheel brand... just search online for some and splice in your own harness.

Dr.Buick
12-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Nice gift for the little one Tom. You can drive it too :rolf

WhatsADSM
12-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Bad Ass 5th gen!
Fastest one I have seen.

Dr.Buick
12-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Bad Ass 5th gen!
Fastest one I have seen.
Bet it 60's foot on the .990's might need a tune

nismodave
12-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Thats one even Bobby Flay (Ben) might be able to handle.....Maybe.

Reverend Cooper
12-24-2010, 11:58 PM
^ thats pushing it

GRAMPS SS
12-25-2010, 12:09 AM
bought sean his first shot gun..Nova 12 ga

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Awesome gift for the little one Tom.

We got an exersaucer for the little guy. Big activity toy with too many sounds.

Coops Brother
12-25-2010, 09:30 AM
My sister-in-law, and mother-in-law bought our 6yo a nintendo DS, very neat toy.
However, I am a bit miffed (<-----Putting it mildly) because my wife and I told them not to buy it for him, in no uncertain term I might add. The boy has enough trouble getting homework done and paying attention to instructions from us and from teachers, and really doesn't need the added distraction of a portable video game :fire

Merry Christmas to everyone.

BTW very nice Camaro!

SSmike1
12-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Tom, i want one too! :)

Reverend Cooper
12-25-2010, 10:09 AM
My sister-in-law, and mother-in-law bought our 6yo a nintendo DS, very neat toy.
However, I am a bit miffed (<-----Putting it mildly) because my wife and I told them not to buy it for him, in no uncertain term I might add. The boy has enough trouble getting homework done and paying attention to instructions from us and from teachers, and really doesn't need the added distraction of a portable video game :fire

BTW very nice Camaro!

take it and throw it in the fire.

lordairgtar
12-25-2010, 10:18 AM
It'll just disappear one day and he'll just think he misplaced it. Whilst daddy and mommy smile at each other discretely.

Coops Brother
12-25-2010, 10:37 AM
take it and throw it in the fire.

You are coming up....when?

michelle
12-25-2010, 10:49 AM

BTW very nice Camaro!

Only let him play educational games. Problem solved. :goof

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-25-2010, 11:22 AM
You are coming up....when?

bwahahahahaaha

Karps TA
12-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Tom, you should buy this then also

http://jalopnik.com/5717280/the-camaro-computer-is-the-perfect-gift-for-the-sophisticated-mullet+wearing-driver