PDA

View Full Version : ESPN 30 for 30

nismodave
12-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Has anyone else watched any of these Documentarys?

I watched "To The Limit" about Nascar Driver Tim Richmond a couple of weeks ago.

And I just watched the "June 17th 1994". Its about that day in Sports which consisted of OJ Simpson ordeal, Arnold Palmers last day ever at the U S OPEN, Game 5 of NBA Finals....and many other events.......It didnt sound like much when I saw the title and description, but Its Excellent.

Both are VERY VERY good.

If you have Charter Cable its on "On Demand" free sports.

theavenger333
12-24-2010, 08:57 AM
they're all very good. they supposidly did over 50 films, and cut to these. the Pony Express one for SMU in the 80s was the best one i think. i've seen the first 10

DoubleAron
12-24-2010, 10:06 AM
I have watched a few as well. I agree very well done.

Car Guy
12-24-2010, 10:14 AM
I watched the episode "The best that never was" on ('antenna' TV) WISN channel 12. The episode is about Marcus Dupree, one of the most highly recruited running backs in history who never made the ‘big show’. I love documentaries and this one was great, would love to watch others.....

PB86MCSS
12-24-2010, 10:24 AM
I've only seen a few and think most are really good. One Ice Cube made about the Raiders/L.A. was kind of lame IMO. I'd like to see a few more that I've seen previews for.

Crawlin
12-24-2010, 11:05 AM
The band that wouldn't die
The 16th man

and if you like the BMX stuff

the birth of big air

those are all some pretty decent ones. it's a really interesting series thats for sure.

flyin_blue_egg
12-24-2010, 11:37 AM
they're all very good. they supposidly did over 50 films, and cut to these. the Pony Express one for SMU in the 80s was the best one i think. i've seen the first 10

I watched that one too. It was actually called "Pony Excess". I had always heard about the SMU teams of the 80's being really good, and always wondered WTF happened to the team.