PDA

View Full Version : moving out to ohio

Cleveland Dave
12-21-2010, 01:08 PM
well my fiancee carrie got a job as a bank examiner at the federal reserve bank in cleveland, oh. so will be moving soon. she starts on jan 18th. im going to stay here until feb 18th to finish out my contract job im working on right now. were pretty excited but sad to leave friends behind. im sure will be back to visit often as we both still have family in the area here.

i have made quite a few friends on here and will miss everyone. ill probably hop on the boards here and there to see whats up.

if you dont know who i am, ive been around for quite some time, ive been to a few shows, snapped some pics of a few members cars and i have made it out for most of the old school muscle meets that jbuscuit puts on.
I had a silver 01 honda prelude, a 00 camaro SS, and a 01 mustang bullitt.
hoping in the next year or so to get a fun car again. :banana

Yooformula
12-21-2010, 01:34 PM
great opportunity, congrats and good luck MD!

CPonyGo
12-21-2010, 01:40 PM
GL Dave....and tell your fiancee to not look at my records plz....;)

Car Guy
12-21-2010, 01:42 PM
I wish you all the best, time to change your screen name to Ohio Dave.....:thumbsup

Cleveland Dave
12-21-2010, 01:57 PM
I wish you all the best, time to change your screen name to Ohio Dave.....:thumbsup

yeah we were already talking about that on facebook...i think ill have to change it to Cleveland Dave :goof

Holeshot
12-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Good Luck Dave !

michelle
12-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Cleveland Rocks! Cleveland Rocks! Cleveland Rocks! Ohio!

Okay, someone had to do it. :goof

Best of luck!

pOrk
12-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Nice knowing you Dave, thanks for the hook up and hope all goes well for the two of you in Ohio.

jbiscuit
12-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Good luck to you guys man....we will miss ya for sure!! Cleveland isn't too far so you might have to try and come back a few times during the summer or something. Try and get out and find some local car events. Maybe they have a Cleveland City Muscle :rolf

Don't stop visiting BCM...just cuz you don't live here doesn't mean you can't contribute here! We'll miss ya!! Might be time for a new MWAS!!!!!

TheRX7Project
12-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Good luck! Say hi to Joe Hunsaker...

kirks5oh
12-21-2010, 04:34 PM
definitely a good car scene in cleveland---tons, tons to do in the city. i grew up about 10miles south of cleveland proper, and my parents still live there. let me know if you need a recommendation as to a good suburb to live in-----brecksville, strongsville, rocky river, westlake---tons of other great cities that are about 15-25min from downtown cleveland (i recommend NOT living in downtown cleveland).

as far as the car scene----check out clevelandracing.com i'm not a member there, but heard its decent. a better site, which i'm still on 3 years after moving from columbus (where i lived for 9 years), is columbusracing.com. tons of car shows/meets all over the suburbs of cleveland. good luck

SSDude
12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Best wishes Dave. Your always welcome here no matter where your living.

lordairgtar
12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Good Luck on the move. Hope you can find work for yourself too. Do they have interwebs in Cleveland?

Ricky Bobby
12-21-2010, 05:41 PM
congrats MD still remeber the old board u and J ran good times hope all works out for ya and stop by and visit now and then

Russ Jerome
12-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Dave look me up on facebook, I know some complete mental case car buddies in Ohio you will have to meet to believe....no realy they are nut jobs! If you decide to take up herpatology (reptiles) I have more guys down there that take some cool hikes with groups of families. Leaving Milwaukee for Cleveland, horse a piece I say!

STANMAN
12-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Good luck Dave! Will you still at least come to the Automation every year?

Prince Valiant
12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
enjoy the mistake on the lake...I've always enjoyed my drives through cleaveland. Always sticks out in my mind because they litterally have a dead man's curve. For real...it'll surprise ya!

b4mytm
12-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Good Luck Dave!!! Keep in touch on FB. :)

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Dave hope all goes well maybe we will see you around

Cleveland Dave
12-24-2010, 06:43 PM
thanks everyone im sure ill be back often to visit and check out some of the local shows and stuff.