PDA

View Full Version : Repair shops: the inside scoop uncoverd.

Russ Jerome
12-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Next time you overhear a second party story about being ripped off by a shop:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7452561/

I think half the calls I get are setups from my boss trying to get me to hang up on bogus customers, probably hear my voice on "Punked" one day! "No sir I can assure you the rear diff fluid I put in had no effect on your AC not working, even tho it happend at the same time" :)

FoxStang
12-19-2010, 01:48 AM
I'll just have to take my muffler bearing replacement to another shop then!

Kid I knew in HS freaked out when the needs oil change light came on in his car, he wanted to have it towed to a dealership.:rolf:rolf

noeggs4u
12-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Thats funny as hell.

BAD LS1
12-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Ha this is the shit you deal with when you do stuff for people other than car enthusiasts. I did choke on my corn pops a couple times during that bahahah

Taetsch Z-24
12-19-2010, 09:51 AM
I still feel weird as hell selling people "exhaust fluid".... every time I do I feel dishonest...

But to the movie, just replace the damn Alternator!

LOL

Dasred
12-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Nice!

Prince Valiant
12-19-2010, 02:48 PM
That is funny...can't tell you how many whinny internet stories I've read would have been written by the kid who wanted his alternator replaced.

"All I wanted him to do was replace the altenator....and then he wouldn't warranty it when the fix failed....wah wah wah"

funny...

Rocket Power
12-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Kid I knew in HS freaked out when the needs oil change light came on in his car, he wanted to have it towed to a dealership.:rolf:rolf
Now I feel old. New cars didn't have those when I was in HS, let alone ones students would be driving:rolf

FoxStang
12-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Now I feel old. New cars didn't have those when I was in HS, let alone ones students would be driving:rolf
His dad was the CFO at Brady for a few years till he moved to Arizona where he was the Senior VP and CFO for RSC holdings, needless to say money wasn't an issue. Though he wasn't driving that awesome of a car anyways.

twicks69
12-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Awesome! Sounds about right!

GHOSST
12-20-2010, 11:18 PM
His dad was the CFO at Brady for a few years till he moved to Arizona where he was the Senior VP and CFO for RSC holdings, needless to say money wasn't an issue. Though he wasn't driving that awesome of a car anyways.

Damn, must have been nice.