PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Ford F150 4x4 5spd

350-Z28
12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Ask for pics, cant upload

Looking to sell my 95 F150 4x4 with the 4.9l and a 5spd. Picking up a beater car didnt really want to spend the money but its a good deal and I have spare parts galore for it. The truck has typical ford rust, has dents, leaks some oil, runs great and starts like a dream, goes down the road nice. Just had a fresh tune up and oil change, one radius arm bushing replaced, havent had time to do the other, bushing comes with truck along with valve cover gasket. Good 31x10.5 R15 tires

The bad, radiator has slow leak under pressure by the end tank (I run the cap vented, $40 fix with good used radiator), windshield is cracked, no passenger side seat belt (previous owner cut the seat belts out why? I don't know), will need pads and rotors at this time, that may be fixed before sale, maybe not.

Good solid beater with a heater, 4x4 works, it drives, it stops. Cab is actually in real good shape, solid cab corners and solid floors. Asking $1000

I don't have to sell it so low balling me wont get you anywhere. I have one pic of it, can get more, will send via my phone. PM or call 262-290-1741

Thanks
Andy