PDA

View Full Version : In car street racing crash on camera

TheRX7Project
12-07-2010, 05:12 PM
tGhPFfDj_dU

Daaaamn.... gee maybe racing on a populated street during the middle of the day wasn't the greatest idea?

Yooformula
12-07-2010, 05:22 PM
wtf !! fucking dumbasses racing in traffic with cross traffic and lights. the video reminded me of that asscock hogan boy that paralyzed his buddy doing the same dumb shit.

Prince Valiant
12-07-2010, 05:38 PM
surprised that the mustang won?

Actually, what the hell happened to the stang? It looked liked it got away unscathed, but wow...messed up and with the top cut off?

Yeah...dumb kids. And don't want people to point out that I did the same...believe me, it was just as dumb when I've done similar.

TheRX7Project
12-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Yeah we all want people to learn from our mistakes but most of the time they have to make their own before they really figure it out.

GTSLOW
12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
With the changing market we all knew some day ls1's would be affordable to ricers, this video is proof.

Waver
12-07-2010, 06:24 PM
surprised that the mustang won?

Actually, what the hell happened to the stang? It looked liked it got away unscathed, but wow...messed up and with the top cut off?

Yeah...dumb kids. And don't want people to point out that I did the same...believe me, it was just as dumb when I've done similar.

I slowed down the video because I was thinking the same thing.....The Mustang got clipped in the rear and then the Camaro got hit.....after that.......no idea

PB86MCSS
12-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Dipshits. Most of us probably have done similar, but not neccesarily the same, as dumb, or as often as I'm guessing these guys probably did. Hopefully they learned their lesson and I assume no one was seriously hurt. Otherwise caring about your RIP Camaro takes on a new level of douchebaggery.

Take it to the track.

VroomPshhTsi
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
They weren't really "racing" at that point, just looks like someone pulled out in front of them in traffic. Not saying what they were doing was right, but they weren't going that fast or weaving in and out of traffic.

Lesson: Don't street race but also don't pull out in front of on coming traffic!

FoxStang
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow, there's allot of other traffic on the road, that seems really stupid, empty industrial park is one thing, but this involved no forethought. That CV (I think thats what it is) got nailed pretty good as well.

STANMAN
12-07-2010, 09:09 PM
They weren't really "racing" at that point, just looks like someone pulled out in front of them in traffic. Not saying what they were doing was right, but they weren't going that fast or weaving in and out of traffic.

Lesson: Don't street race but also don't pull out in front of on coming traffic!

That's kind of what I thought, they weren't really "racing" it didn't seem like to me anyway????

Voodoo Chick
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
That's kind of what I thought, they weren't really "racing" it didn't seem like to me anyway????

Same here.......it looked like it was the one who pulled out's fault......

VroomPshhTsi
12-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Even if they were doing the speed limit they still would have been nailed.

Slow Joe
12-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, if it wasn't labeled as "street racing" honestly I'd just think that the person driving the Mustang was just in a hurry...

Cryptic
12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
didnt look like racing to me.

-stew-
12-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Could have been any one of us. In fact, it was me once on hwy100. Three in the after noon, going the speed limit and a lost woman from Appleton did an illegal u-turn with out looking and I piled into here. Would have been worse had I been speeding, but still would have happened.

Josepy
12-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Yeah that does not look like a race at all.

BAD LS1
12-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Lol that sound doesnt change much no matter what you hit it seems. Could see the pass bag start to deploy which took out the camera it appears.

lordairgtar
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Could have been any one of us. In fact, it was me once on hwy100. Three in the after noon, going the speed limit and a lost woman from Appleton did an illegal u-turn with out looking and I piled into here. Would have been worse had I been speeding, but still would have happened.
If you would have been speeding, maybe you would have been past the point she made the u-turn. Just sayin':thumbsup

spooln30
12-08-2010, 08:00 PM
All three of those drivers are dumbasses. If their cars were actually fast they probably wouldn't have gotten hit. Keep that shit on the track of on a dead street.

tommyt5078
12-09-2010, 01:03 PM
To funny.................

brotherbenn83
12-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Dude, I ALMOST had you....

FoxStang
12-10-2010, 01:13 AM
Dude, I ALMOST had you....

You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

It had to happen eventually...

GHOSST
12-10-2010, 08:34 PM
With the changing market we all knew some day ls1's would be affordable to ricers, this video is proof.

I honestly hate this fact. Now I see every joe schome with an SS, and the proof is there because I see these cars at alot on used car dealership lots for 9-12K. Then I see some kid driving it a couple weeks later. I even went with my buddy to look at this 97 SS he wanted because he drove my Z at the time and wanted one. Needless to say I spotted this clone from a mile away, not even an LT4 intake manifold. He found a nice 99 Z28 from MI with 49k, nice find. But the following week I seen a young kid driving the Black SS with a big cheese on his face. :loser.

Save the LS1's!

Well, let a few more ricers crash a couple more, I need a LS1 to drop into my truck.