PDA

View Full Version : New daily driver

xxtremeteam
12-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Well after 3 years of problems with our 2007 Jeep Liberty the lease finally ended, this is my wifes daily driver(not a lease) we picked up last night a 2011 Jeep Patriot 4X4 a little smaller than the liberty but many more comfort items its a latitude package which is middle of the model line so far we are very happy it came with, this was the only white one they could find it came from chicago area
-remote start
-power windows locks
-autostick
-ipod hook up
-rechargeable flash lght
-heated seats
-tire press mointor system
-sat radio
-120 poweer outlet
-outside air temp
-17" alloy wheels
-Im sure I am forgeting something else
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/xxtremeteam/patriot001.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/xxtremeteam/patriot002.jpg

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Good looking cute ute y'all got there. Best looking Chrysler cute ute I've seen thus far. Sounds like it has some nice features too.

Also cool looking old house across the way in the first pic there.

DRK
12-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Well after 3 years of problems with our 2007 Jeep Liberty the lease finally ended, this is my wifes daily driver(not a lease) we picked up last night a 2011 Jeep Patriot 4X4

I don't meant to shit on your parade but....:eek:

Three years of problems and you buy another one? I had a 06 liberty and it was the biggest pos I have owned, it literally started falling apart at 60k. From now on it nocar before mopar for me.

After watching all those chrysler line workers drinking and smoking weed on their lunch breaks I now understand why chryslers build quality is so low. :rolf

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
New Grand Cherokees built by drunk weed heads looks dope as hell, cant wait to have on in 12 years. :rolf

Seems like cheaper materials in ChryCo products versus bad build quality. YMMV.

Prince Valiant
12-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Actually a little surprised how much higher the 11's look...they gave all the models a 1" increase in height, but it almost looks like you've got a 3" lift on it compared to older models.

I went w/ a 5 speed for my uglier twin...during the warmer months, I tended to avg ~28-30mpg in my weekly driving. During these colder months, I'm usually around 27mpg.

I couldn't bring myself to get the CVT though...nice when driving leisurely as you could drive w/o the revs going much over 2000rpm, so quiet and smooth. But once you leaned on it, buzzy and not too quick.

Mine is equipped similar to yours...for a DD, it's a nice little cute 'ute.

xxtremeteam
12-01-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't meant to shit on your parade but....:eek:

Three years of problems and you buy another one? I had a 06 liberty and it was the biggest pos I have owned, it literally started falling apart at 60k. From now on it nocar before mopar for me.

After watching all those chrysler line workers drinking and smoking weed on their lunch breaks I now understand why chryslers build quality is so low. :rolf

DRK most of the problems where due to the dealship and them not documenting the parts they replaced so basicly no records of the old jeep ever getting service other than oil changes that dealer is now a empty lot and they lost there jeep sales also wifes grandpa retired from jeep so she gets a nice discount, but I agree the Liberty we had was a pos

Waver
12-01-2010, 12:04 PM
it is a nice looking car eric.....Wish I could of seen it with the pin stripe you were talking about.