PDA

View Full Version : crazy middleastern driftA's...

Prince Valiant
07-24-2004, 05:04 PM
extreme religion, extreme drift vids :stare

http://public.csusm.edu/sagoons/pajamaricers.wmv

Scales
07-24-2004, 06:31 PM
Looks like a bunch of smart people right there... :rolleyes:

BAD LS1
07-25-2004, 02:37 PM
Well they havent really grasped the concept of complete control i guess...

Looks like mid 80's rallying almost

SMS 1
07-26-2004, 12:04 AM
wow, I'm not quite sure I even understand what I was watching in this video. However they definately did not look like the worlds most talented drivers :goof

GHOSST
07-26-2004, 05:43 AM
I agree, what the hell was I watching? Looks like brand new cars, being taken for test drives:goof. Seriously though, is this some blast against foreign globalization? Some weird tradition? What The heck? Who would ruin such nice brand new cars. Cause not to be generalizing or nothin, but it looks like they should be riding camels, but mistakingly stumbled upon some new cars intead. Honestly though, who the hell would just sit and watch other ass clowns drive 80mph trying to spin and drift and whatever they were attempting. That was dangerous to everyone! Idiots.

GTSLOW
07-26-2004, 10:29 PM
Those cars were FLYING! I can't beleive how fast those guys were going without rollcages! The vest part is they just fly into a bunch of cars, denting the hell outta the other ones and drive away like it was nothing. :D

SSmike1
07-27-2004, 06:25 AM
wow
i cant believe all the people who parked right next to the road,
and stood there, to let their cars get hit, and themselves get hit???????

otherwise,...
it looked like some people who where trying to have some fun! :thumbsup

granted, they were terrible drivers, ( a few got it right, going into a complete spin, 360 degrees ),
but most only got their car to spin 90 to 180 degrees, putting them into the by standers! :tomato

Looked like fun!

Nan, can i try that with your S10???????

:3gears:

awsomeears
07-29-2004, 09:28 PM
This vid was posted in another forum that I was on.

Honest to God this is what those kinds of people do for fun, I didnt believe it at first but if you watch closely some of the people that almost got hit were smileing and jumping up and down.

All I have to say is thats why there all animals over there, no respect for life, not even there own or there friends.

my 0.02

- Brad -

Cryptic
07-30-2004, 09:46 AM
wow... stupid