PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mustang Mach 1 $13600

MoCkiN U
11-29-2010, 11:11 AM
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Just posting on this board so people will know it is really me putting it on craigslist. In the grand scheme of life I need to be able to clear enough money to make a mortgage payment work and with the value I feel this car has still it will help create the funds needed for a down payment.

2003 Mustang Mach 1
86400 Miles
4.6 DOHC
$13,600 obo

I could spend possibly half a day telling a potential buyer about everything I have changed or put into this car and frankly even then I would miss something small or important. I bought this car in 2006 completely stock and started working to keep the heritage of the mach 1 intact but also make it mine I would like to tell you that local car shows proved I did something right but showing you the trophies this thing won isn’t nearly as complimentary as having someone stop you each time you get out of the car and tell you almost word for word “Im not a mustang guy but that thing is freakin awesome” or insert any other adjective there as I have heard them all and loved every second of driving this car with each look it gets.

I did have it tuned by Corey Simpson and Mike Post at DynoTuneMP in Illinois it put down 310rwhp and 332rwtq with the quickest stock time in ¼ mile I got as 13.0 with stock tires. I never even went to the track with the mickeys on it.

The trunk setup has 2 Alpine type R 12” subs with a single 600 watt Alpine amp to each one with a mid amp running the 6.5” speakers in the door and also in the custom enclosure in the rear deck. The boom is loud on the interior and not so much outside the car which is awesome for you and your neighbors. There are 2 nitrous bottles painted the same stock color in the trunk and with every penny put into the car to have a nitrous setup I hit a snag in the end and decided to back away from completing it. This will be evident by first inspection of the car seeing the intake tube still intact and the electronics untouched/untapped by the fuel rail. All systems are stock in that aspect.

This car has been a part of my family for a few years now and its hard to really even talking about letting it go but the end reason is for us to be able to buy a home I will have to sacrifice my toy now so I can build a castle to put a toy in later. My project can now be in your home and own one of the coolest mustangs in town.

Performance

JLT warm air intake
MAC prochamber midpipe
Magnaflow magnapack catpack w/ 4” rolled tips
MGW short throw shifter
Tokico adjustable shock
H&R super sport springs
305/35/18 mickey Thompson ET streets
Slotted dimpled rotors

Exterior

Roush front bumper
Cervini side skirts
18” chrome wheels with Michelin pilot sport 255/40/18 front, 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson ET streets back
35% window tint
Retro honeycomb panels
5000k HID kit in headlight and fogs
Mach 1 themed trunk mat
Kenwood double din touch screen
Custom trunk setup with 2 Alpine 12” subs with 3 amps and custom painted nitrous bottles
Sequential tail lights with 3 modes
Engine is highlighted with chrome and painted pieces throughout

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/000_0769.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/CarShowsandGmTuners446.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/000_0786.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/mailgooglecom.jpg

SSLEVO
11-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Dang, sorry to see it go, you bought some motorcycle stands from me and i remember how clean the car was. I'm probably selling my bike this spring for part of a down payment as well. Good luck with your sale!

Dr.Buick
11-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Hummmmmm

MoCkiN U
11-29-2010, 04:30 PM
I am sure I will miss it once its gone. Hopefully that person who does buy it will take care of it as I have. In the end I have put my family behind the ball financially with decisions I have made over the years with things I have bought and jobs I have left or made to leave. I had poor credit and my wife fixed it then when all that went down hers took a major hit just getting us by.

Its time for me to man up and provide for my fam the best way I can. Im 34, my wife is 33 and we are still renting.

Its bogus!!

There will be time for another beast. I have always said I will only get rid of my car for a same year convertible Saleen.......that is my dream car!! Maybe one day next year??? Who knows???

Flicktitty
11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
this seems really cheap for what it is?

GLWS

will be sad to see it go.

MoCkiN U
11-29-2010, 05:25 PM
^Um Maybe?? I got some opinions before posting and most thought with the mileage vs nada vs kbb this is a realistic number I could get for the car.

CATNHAT
11-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Good Luck with the sale! That is the nicest Mach I I have seen and love the Azure Blue!

Keep the car and get a second third fourth job==play more powerball!

Give up beer--that is your car payment!

1320PNY
11-29-2010, 07:30 PM
NOooooooooooo! Come on buddy, donate plasma, deliver pizzas, do something. Nobody, I mean Nobody, is going to keep that car in this condition. It's almost impossible. I wouldn't believe it was possible unless I saw it myself. You have got to figure out how to come up with 13K without losing this car.

Call me some time when you can sit down for a beer. I got some ideas.

03Seville
11-29-2010, 07:51 PM
I wish I could afford it. Your never going to find someone who will respect it as you do.

nismodave
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
That price is way below what I think its worth.

Someone will be getting the nicest Mach 1 I have ever seen, for a steal.

Im not even a Mustang fan, but I would rock that car!!!

Good luck with sale!

GTSLOW
12-01-2010, 09:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/CarShowsandGmTuners446.jpg

She certianly has a sexy ass! Good luck with sale!

Waver
12-01-2010, 09:39 AM
I have a few calls out there to some friends in the mustang community who will appreciate the car like you do Kelly. I will let you know if there is interest.

Silver86
12-01-2010, 10:02 AM
wonder if my buddy Jake would be interested... i know he would keep the car in great condition. he might be more of a fox body kinda guy though... ill call him.

edit: nvm... forgot that they just bought mustang. sorry.

MoCkiN U
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks for effort guys!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Slow Joe
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Good luck with the sale!

This is going to be a hard time of year to sell it. Trust me, I know.

05caddyext
12-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Only thing that would concern me about that price is the miles. Well taken care of but people will still see high miles. I had my 04gt for sale last year at this time, with less than 20k miles on it and couldn't get $8500 for it. Anyone who saw it said it was the cleanest mustang they have seen around. Good luck with sale.

Yooformula
12-04-2010, 12:03 AM
again gorgeous car in person with way more done to it then what can be put in this ad. The price for this MACH1 is a steal imo!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/album36/IMG_0011.sized.jpg

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/album36/IMG_0015.sized.jpg

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/album36/IMG_0013.sized.jpg

badass88gt
12-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Wanna trade for a loud, smelly 88 GT that would go 10s NA with someone who can drive? LOL

Good luck with the sale, hope it works out for you. Beautiful car.

Irish
12-04-2010, 05:33 AM
Only thing that would concern me about that price is the miles. Well taken care of but people will still see high miles. I had my 04gt for sale last year at this time, with less than 20k miles on it and couldn't get $8500 for it.

That's because it's an 04 GT.

05caddyext
12-04-2010, 08:35 AM
I have owned 7 mustangs, from bone stock to built drag cars. I have found that when selling, the closer to stock, the more desirable it is. People want to do their own thing, not buy someone elses complete project. Personally, I would rather buy this car. Looks like its done very right, and is BADASS. I would just be concerned about the miles. The bank would be to. Unless you have an independant appraisal, the bank says the car is worth crap, which sucks. If this is around in spring, I would like to see it in my garage.

Slow Joe
12-04-2010, 09:05 AM
That's because it's an 04 GT.

Not true.

The Mach 1s are just a hard sale. As I said trust me, I know from my own experience.

As for the price, it will take the right buyer. No doubt it's a nice car, however I got only slightly more for my 24k mile Mach 1 last year, and it still had the remainder of it's transferable Ford Certified Pre-Owned Warranty.

Dr.Buick
12-04-2010, 05:23 PM
I am a possible buyer of this car. I love the way it looks and have always wanted one.To buy a car to leave it sit all winter for top dollar is hard for me to do. If the price comes down I do have cash and am willing to buy!

Cryptic
12-04-2010, 07:24 PM
this seems like a damn steel for 13k.

I would rather buy this car. Looks like its done very right, and is BADASS.If this is around in spring, I would like to see it in my garage.

THIS ^^^^^

MoCkiN U
01-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, this whole process was not a fun one. Lots of people calling about the car and in the end not interested in the machine but instead interested in getting the best deal possible.

Had a deal lined up till late almost midnight last night with someone showing up to put it on the trailer but playing games and thinking I'll bite with offering $12500 for the car but only bringing $10K cash ........

Really? NADA value on the car with the mileage as it is in $118ish

Pound sand folks. I have 9 months and its paid off its mine so enough with the sale.

What I did learn is no one is going to appreciate this thing in the way I need so lets lock this one up. This machine is staying in my garage!!!!

Car Guy
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Good to hear Kelley.....

Josepy
01-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Glad your keepin her. Locked

Yooformula
01-27-2011, 10:01 PM
sucks you got hosed around but glad you are keeping it!

nismodave
01-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Thank God!