PDA

View Full Version : Just stopped in and it's FINALLY HERE!!!

SMS 1
07-24-2004, 10:40 AM
Well I'm sure y'all have noticed I haven't been here in awhile or very active but I've been really busy with re-orging my business and going back to my phtotgraphy pretty hard core.

But I'm back (sort-of!) and the time has FINALLY ARRIVED! Yes the black Camaro gets torn down today. Got a small crew of helpers and engines are coming out of both cars today and with any small amount of luck we will have the 350 back in the '83 by the end of the night. Pic's will definately be forthcoming in the days to follow. I'll keep ya posted :burnout

SMS 1
07-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Well we did officially geterdone! Got the engines out of both cars yesterday and the 350 is resting in the framerails of the '83! WooHoo! I'get the pics ect. up later after I get back from cleaning up the mess we left :puppyeyes

SMS 1
07-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Well this was pretty much the scene all day yesterday. I'll post some more tomorrow for anyone who cares :goof

Ricky Bobby
07-26-2004, 07:55 AM
motor swapping on grass or gravel that had to be loads of fun

SMS 1
07-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Oh ya, let me tell you it was one hell of a hoot. I was lucky though, my wife, brother and his friend were more excited about this than I was so I ended up in the supervisor/tech support role most of the day only needing to crawl around on the stuff for a couple of stuck bolts/ect. and work the hoist. I need a crew like that every time I work on the car! Next time I'll just park my ass in a recliner next to a cooler full of beer!

3rdGen Princess
07-26-2004, 09:33 PM
SMART@SS!!! :alcoholic

Well, we did need someone to take the pictures, I guess!

This just means that I get to drive it more, right!?!?! :burnout