PDA

View Full Version : $900 Neon!!

Russ Jerome
11-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Freind of mine said he is thinning the driveway, a 2 door Neon for $900, great winter ride, resale item in spring for fuel milage easily.

http://www.dragcars.com/drag-cars-images-large/2004-Dodge-Neon-for-sale_130439818245.jpg
(car does not look like this)

I know its red, its a 2 door, already has new timing belt/water pump replaced (about the only common fails on the cars), doesnt look bad but he said he has a trunk full of new brake parts that he has been putting off installing. He has been driving it daily but needs room, think its an automatic trans.

Todd lives in New Berlin, if your serious call him before it goes on Craigslist. Milw area code that starts and ends with 4""4 333/0722 Tell him Russ said to call or he will think your replying to a higher ad price that will be posted online soon.

spooln30
11-20-2010, 10:03 PM
I have a very good friend that needs a new car really bad. His to me is unsafe for him and his kids. Do you know what year and miles? I will have my friend call this number tomorrow.

thanks Keith

Russ Jerome
11-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Mileage is 150k, being its got a recent timing belt and water pump the miles dont scare me.

As far as year I forget...like a Pinto the colors changed over the years but thats it :)

spooln30
11-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Cool my buddy is gonna call your friend tomorrow. He doesnt know much about anything with cars and he wants me too take a look at it. Dont know if your friend is cool with the car somehow making it down to my shop on the eastside soon. He just wants a look over to easy his mind. To him a $900 car is not a throw away car. Times are rough these days esp with four kids. LOL!!

Thanks Russ

Keith

srt4eh
11-21-2010, 10:46 AM
if it's a 2 door then its a 95-99 neon. just fyi :)