PDA

View Full Version : Ruger P94 9mm w/ 2 mags

fivonut
11-19-2010, 06:01 PM
I have access to some police trade ins. These guns are used and show some wear but are in overall good condition. They are 9mm and come with 2 magazines (I'm pretty sure they are 10 rounders). Price is $275 and BCM members get a $20 transfer fee instead of the regular $35. Also, gotta collect tax and pass background check and wait 48 hours. Pics: (Not all of these have the finger grove grips)

http://webpages.charter.net/fivonut/RugerP94_Left.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/fivonut/RugerP94_Right.jpg

xxtremeteam
11-19-2010, 06:04 PM
damn vaction in 13 days Ill have to see what money is left after vaction and wife gets her new truck

Silver350
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Damn wish I didnt have other things I have to pay for first otherwise I would of been interested.

Coops Brother
11-19-2010, 06:21 PM
IM sent

Rocket Power
11-19-2010, 07:31 PM

fivonut
11-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Thanks for makin this a sticky!!

fivonut
11-19-2010, 11:37 PM
damn vaction in 13 days Ill have to see what money is left after vaction and wife gets her new truck

Supply is limited!!!

95mustang302
11-20-2010, 12:26 AM
are there any left? Please pm me?

animal
12-02-2010, 01:54 PM
I sent you a pm on this... did you get it ?

fivonut
12-02-2010, 03:51 PM
I sent you a pm on this... did you get it ?

Got it and responded. Have them call my cell 920-809-3644 or email sales@reapertactical.com

I have transferred 2 of these already. They definately show some holster wear but they are in nice shape and operate smoothly. I filled one magazine to verify capacity and it held 15 rounds.

I did find out that not all of them have the wrap around grips like the one in the photo. I am requesting them as I can but sooner or later they will run out of them. The rest have the standard grips.

Distributer says they have 9 left!!! Once I place the order it's only taking 3 days for them to arrive.

animal
12-02-2010, 04:35 PM
They're not technically signed up for this forum... will they need to do a token signup to get the bcmers discount or is my referral enough?

fivonut
12-02-2010, 04:43 PM
They're not technically signed up for this forum... will they need to do a token signup to get the bcmers discount or is my referral enough?

Well, I made the offer of the discounted transfer to the members here and to members of MMA. The owners of both forums have been nice enough to allow me to post these kinds of ads without asking too much in return. I feel the best way to repay that is to pay the generosity forward, for the members.

Because of that, I don't think it'd be fair to give them the same deal I'm offering members. But, because they are friends of yours I'll take care of them, just not as well as I'd would for you.

WI_Dave
12-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Do these have the safety or decock only? I have a p94 .40cal fun gun, might want a 9mm.

animal
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Well, I made the offer of the discounted transfer to the members here and to members of MMA. The owners of both forums have been nice enough to allow me to post these kinds of ads without asking too much in return. I feel the best way to repay that is to pay the generosity forward, for the members.

Because of that, I don't think it'd be fair to give them the same deal I'm offering members. But, because they are friends of yours I'll take care of them, just not as well as I'd would for you.

So if he just signs up here or MMA can he get the full 15 bux off? He can certainly do that.

fivonut
12-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Do these have the safety or decock only? I have a p94 .40cal fun gun, might want a 9mm.

They have the safety.

fivonut
12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
So if he just signs up here or MMA can he get the full 15 bux off? He can certainly do that.

I think that would be defeating the purpose. I doubt the Admins want a bunch of random guys signing up just to save a few bux on a transfer.

He sent me an email yesterday, I told him I'd knock $5 off the transfer so we're really only talking $10 difference.

animal
12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I think that would be defeating the purpose. I doubt the Admins want a bunch of random guys signing up just to save a few bux on a transfer.

He sent me an email yesterday, I told him I'd knock $5 off the transfer so we're really only talking $10 difference.

It would have been a member to member favor for you to keep it the same. Had I known thats how it'd be, I'd never have asked you if he could get one, I'd just tell him to say he was me and you wouldn't have known the difference.

David95Z28
12-19-2010, 01:02 AM
Any still available?

pOrk
12-19-2010, 07:27 AM
It would have been a member to member favor for you to keep it the same. Had I known thats how it'd be, I'd never have asked you if he could get one, I'd just tell him to say he was me and you wouldn't have known the difference.

Don't be a boob

Coops Brother
12-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Don't be a boob

+1
Member means member, not I know a guy who is a member, or I am a member and my buddy wants in on a deal here...try walking into Sam's club holding your Kohl's card... GEEZ!

Originally Posted by animal

^
That would be a smart move, try to have a licensed dealer transfer a gun to your buddy with your ID! :chair:

Lash
12-19-2010, 09:52 AM
^
That would be a smart move, try to have a licensed dealer transfer a gun to your buddy with your ID! :chair:

I'm sure Badger guns wouldn't have a problem doing it. :stare

:wooo

animal
12-19-2010, 09:55 AM
+1
Member means member, not I know a guy who is a member, or I am a member and my buddy wants in on a deal here...try walking into Sam's club holding your Kohl's card... GEEZ!

Originally Posted by animal

^

Don't read into it too far man. Not talking real id... i'd have let him use my screen name to gain such coveted status as "member" so as to save $10. In the end it doesn't matter anymore. This sale won't happen, hence I haven't posted about it in over 2 weeks. My only mistake was saying it was a buddy in the first place.

Coops Brother
12-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey, a good deal for members is just that. If he wanted to extend the offer to everyone, he would have said everyone, period.

animal
12-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Hey, a good deal for members is just that. If he wanted to extend the offer to everyone, he would have said everyone, period.

I think we already arrived at that conclusion without your commentary... but thanks for adding I guess :rolleyes:

fivonut
12-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Any still available?

Responded to your PM.

fivonut
12-19-2010, 05:46 PM

:thumbsup I was bound to have my first pissed off customer sooner or later...I'm sure this won't be the last.

GsxrBots
12-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Do you have any of these left? Are they still that price?

fivonut
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Do you have any of these left? Are they still that price?

I have one in stock, but it's spoken for. I'll contact the distributer tomorrow and see if they have any more. Earlier last week they said they had a few.

GsxrBots
12-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Nevermind anyway. Thanks though. Cabelas has bnib P95's with the rails for $299

fivonut
12-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Nevermind anyway. Thanks though. Cabelas has bnib P95's with the rails for $299

Not a bad deal. It's kinda hard for me to compete with their buying power.

These P94's have nightsights and the safety/decocker also.

GsxrBots
12-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, let me know anyway I guess. I've always like the full metal frame of the P94's. I'm also in the market for a P90 if you ever come across one.