PDA

View Full Version : Dealings with Cedar Creek Motorsports

Dr.Buick
11-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Anyone deal with them? After today no more $$$$ from me.After Buying 42 units and all parts from them the last 12 years.

Called to buy a 2010 Ski doo MXZX 600RS called asked best price out the door, was told by salesman 8800. Told them get it ready I will be there after work paying cash.

Get there to pick up talked to Jay the owner, now the price is
8795.00 for sled
635.00 shipping/setup
139.00 doc fee (for person doing there job)
total 9569.00
tax times 5.6% 535.86
40.00 DNR fee
total out the door price

After Big Mike say something about the shipping they came back at 9400 out the door. So i walked out and left it there.

Started looking on line found a 2011 ski doo MXZX 600 RS on dootalk new in crate for 8500.00 with shipping shipping no more than 500.00 from WY.

long and short becareful with cedercreek

JC70SS
11-13-2010, 06:12 PM
I hate that shit hole esp. J.J. Jim seeing how your wife worked there for how many yrs they don't take care of you guys? Buy a Rush 800 anyway. As much as I used to love DOO I am done with them. If cat put a 600 or 800 in the Snopro chassis I would get back into sledding.

pOrk
11-13-2010, 06:20 PM
I hate that place too, they fucked me around on a 2007 Yamaha warrior after they told me a price on the phone. Same shit at every dealership

theavenger333
11-13-2010, 06:57 PM
they were awful for me. the sales staff didn't seem to care that i already KNEW about what i wanted, they were more interested in trying to get me to drop 10k on something i didn't want. finance department was very polite and nice, but messed my paperwork up badly. she did however right the wrong immediatly and was very apologetic. service was terrible also, they seemed to think that my vehicle was not as important as the others. i had a scooter btw.

Dr.Buick
11-13-2010, 07:14 PM
It's sad that is the way they are now! got way to big for their own good! I had a 1000.00 in parts on the parts counter that I walked from too. and from my wife working there parts are marked up 130% and thet were making 2100.00 on the deal. makes me want to take my new sled up there with the invoice and put it in there face:mad:

this is what i bought
http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=407743&st=0

tommyt5078
11-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Set up fees are a scam!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-13-2010, 07:56 PM
My nephew had his bike there they fucked it up and then had to refix it,then when they refixed it they damaged his new pipe,basically told him to pound sand,cedar creek can pound sand.

Sprayaway Fox
11-14-2010, 01:16 AM
I had a bud that bought a sled from there. LIST price mind you. He asked if he could get a gallon of interceptor thrown in on it. After the papers were signed they danced out of it.
He will never buy a new sled from there. Too bad too since he gets a new one every other year. The place has alot of those kinda stories it seems.

jakedrew
11-14-2010, 07:57 AM
I would take the invoice of your new sled back there and show them!. Tell them this is how they treat you after 12 years of being a customer?

michelle
11-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Have had good luck with Glenn Curtiss Motorsports near you. Doesn't look like they sell Ski-Doo though.

http://gcmsports.com/

Bummer about Cedar Creek, but they obviously don't deserve your business anyways.

Dr.Buick
11-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Have had good luck with Glenn Curtiss Motorsports near you. Doesn't look like they sell Ski-Doo though.

http://gcmsports.com/

Bummer about Cedar Creek, but they obviously don't deserve your business anyways.
CederCreek owns gcms, Glenn and brain both worked at cc, and they also own action powersports

Ricky Bobby
11-14-2010, 09:36 AM
have had no problems dealing with them really got my quad from there all work done there, only thing was it took them a week longer then projected to fix my quad because of parts,

michelle
11-14-2010, 09:37 AM
CederCreek owns gcms, Glenn and brain both worked at cc, and they also own action powersports

What about mid-city?

Crawlin
11-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Set up fees are a scam!!!!!

Yep, when I was down at Vance and Hines picking up the Busa, I was talking with Eddie Krawiec about that stuff. They buy straight from the manufacturer, and he told me that most companies pay the dealership $75/vehicle for "setup and delivery" so it's all profit.

Dr.Buick
11-14-2010, 10:36 AM
What about mid-city?
Not owned by cc

BAD LS1
11-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Yep, when I was down at Vance and Hines picking up the Busa, I was talking with Eddie Krawiec about that stuff. They buy straight from the manufacturer, and he told me that most companies pay the dealership $75/vehicle for "setup and delivery" so it's all profit.

IIRC GM dealerships claim warranty pay out on every new vehicle they PDI? Not to mention they also charge the customer a service fee to wash it basically. So kinda the same thing where its money in the dealers pocket for the 5 min they spend checking fluids and setting tire pressure. I think they are supposed to do alot more like look at brakes and all that for what they are getting paid lol.

Josepy
11-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I will never buy anything from those assholes. Never had any good dealings with them.

SSLEVO
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, i got quoted one thing on the phone to change some tires and when i went to pay for them it was like $30 more. The parts guys were also not very knowledgeable and kind of rude.

I've been going to mid-cities north of west bend lately, nice guys and great prices on tires. They quoted a price exactly as cheap as i could find them online for with no BS.

Dr.Buick
11-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Yeah, i got quoted one thing on the phone to change some tires and when i went to pay for them it was like $30 more. The parts guys were also not very knowledgeable and kind of rude.

I've been going to mid-cities north of west bend lately, nice guys and great prices on tires. They quoted a price exactly as cheap as i could find them online for with no BS.

Mid-city I have bought a 2006 f7 and a 650 cat atv, plus 5 motorcross bikes. And 2 kids atvs. Gleen Curtis I bought a 2005 vmax bike. The best service I have ever gotten is from Portland 2 I raced motorcross with the wolf boys. Just to dam far. I love my skidoo sleds. I think pro in fondu lac sells skidoo.

Reverend Cooper
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
yeah they doo right off the freeway right

outlawgibbs
11-14-2010, 09:25 PM
I worked at Cedar Creek last spring as a salesman and walked out cause I couldnt deal with Big Mikes BS.... The sales guys were all decent but the guys above them were all a bunch of assholes that expected every sales guy to sell at full retail or else.