PDA

View Full Version : Help-I think I have food poisining!?

scubastang
07-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Well yesterday at work I had a stomach ache all day and had to go to the bathroom like 10 times during work. Then I get home and it keeps getting worse. It felt like I had to puke the whole time too (lump in the throat feeling), and my stomach felt like someone was taking a bat and hitting it till it was bleeding lol

Well then I couldn't eat **** and got all shaky and couldn't even think or see good. I traded off pacing around the room and dry heaving and trying to crap but nothin of course.

Maybe its because I haven't been sick in a while, but I was in the worst pain I have been in in a focking long time!!

Does this sound like food poisoning? I have never had it before. I woke up this morning and my stomach is still a little "weird" and gurgles and I kinda hurt all over, but its nothing compared to the hell of last night :crying

Any ideas on how to treat this ***** if it is?

Thanks guys

Lash
07-21-2004, 01:51 PM
If it was food poisoning...more than likely you would have felt the effects a very short time after whatever it was that you ate.

animal
07-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Maybe you're pregnant ;)

GHOSST
07-21-2004, 03:49 PM
:goof Funny stuff

A B4C Z
07-21-2004, 05:12 PM
I had that same feeling few months back. And i ate martys pizza from blumound rd. My sister also the next day sayed she had the same problem.

I say it was food.

Kyle

Pantera99GS
07-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Sounds like food poisoning to me. I had it so bad a year back that I lost 15 pounds in 3 days (and I'm 5'10" and 160lbs). If I even moved my head I would yack and couldnt even hold water down hence the weight loss. Worst feeling in the world!

SlowStee
07-22-2004, 12:59 AM
I had that same feeling few months back. And i ate martys pizza from blumound rd. My sister also the next day sayed she had the same problem.

I say it was food.

Kyle
damn i had their pizza at work once.........**** was good.........lol