PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

86GUTLASS
11-12-2010, 10:21 AM
I had some rear shocks for sale from my old truck on another forum and a guy was e-mailing me about them.I told him if he paid me that day(Oct.27th)I would ship them out the next day.I never heard back from him.Today he E-mails me and asked if I shipped the shocks out yet.I checked my Pay Pal account this morning and sure enough he did send me the money that day.
I put the shocks on E-bay since i never heard back from him,the auction ends Sunday.I dont know if I should end the Auction and send them to the guy or let the auction go,and send him his money back? Im wondering why the guy didnt e-mail me back and say,hey i sent you the payment let me know when you ship the shocks>.I never even got a e-mail from paypal saying i recieved a payment.

Anyone ever have something like this happen?

PureSound15
11-12-2010, 10:24 AM
I'd end the auction and send them to him.

juicedimpss
11-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Wwjd?

animal
11-12-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd ask him if he wants you to refund his money, you clearly didn't uphold your end of the bargain by sending them out same day.

86GUTLASS
11-12-2010, 10:36 AM
You think he would have e-mailed me to let me know he wanted them and sent payment.

Im thinking I should end the auction.I prob could get more for them if I leave them on e-bay. lol

animal
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Or at least end it while you decide. Don't want two people to have claim to them :)

pOrk
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
i'd end the auction and send them to him.

x2

badass88gt
11-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Sounds like he still wants the shocks, I would end the auction immediately and talk to the original guy. If her still wants them, send him the shocks with a $20 bill in there for his trouble.

hrsp
11-12-2010, 03:46 PM
If he paid you for them already its simple...send him the shocks...pretty simple if you ask me...pay for goods...receive goods..:)

i do get what your saying though...

86GUTLASS
11-12-2010, 03:50 PM
If he paid you for them already its simple...send him the shocks...pretty simple if you ask me...pay for goods...receive goods..:)

i do get what your saying though...

Yeah i ended the auction and talked to the guy.He even admitted he should have e-mailed me.I thought it was wierd that pay pal didnt send me a notification e-mail that i recieved a payment.

juicedimpss
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Yeah i ended the auction and talked to the guy.He even admitted he should have e-mailed me.I thought it was wierd that pay pal didnt send me a notification e-mail that i recieved a payment.

prob went into your spam box