PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss waived from Vikings

wheelsofsteel
11-01-2010, 02:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

What an idiot !!! Maybe he can go back to the team he LOVES so much and can't stop talking about.

Prince Valiant
11-01-2010, 02:16 PM
hmmm...I wonder if Brett will consider retirement now?

animal
11-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Lol.

Maybe cinci will grab him up. That'd be kinda humorous.

Silver86
11-01-2010, 02:58 PM
just heard about this on the radio LOfu*kingL

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Holeshot
11-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Bring him to GB for the remainder of the season. It would be the ultimate insult to the NFL and Vikings . Bwahahahahahaha

77thor
11-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Wtf?

Josepy
11-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Bring him to GB for the remainder of the season. It would be the ultimate insult to the NFL and Vikings . Bwahahahahahaha

Would be an insult to packer fans. Terrible Idea dan lol

Russ Jerome
11-01-2010, 04:20 PM
All this because Randy wont talk to the media...NFL and Opra will rule the earth along side Google.

Yooformula
11-01-2010, 05:47 PM
/\ thats fucking dumb! they already fined him $25k for NOT talking to the media all week. I guess they arent allowed quiet time when they want it.

Nix
11-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I didn't hear about that fine until today. It sounds like a joke to me but if it's part of your contract than you have to honor it. I saw his most recent media interview, it seems to me that he wants to get back with the Patriots.

Either way I'm guessing he will be suited up somewhere for this sunday? Or not?

PB86MCSS
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
He also gave up on the pass interference call play that he could of EASILY caught for a TD towards the end of the game yesterday. They scored a couple plays later but the ball landed a couple feet from Moss. Was shocked that the announcers didn't even mention it during/after the play. He seemed to play half-ass with the Vikings just like the Pats this year. Still a shock as the Vikings are all in on the year and even if lazy he helped open up the offense, at least Harvin had more space.

Good move in trading for him Vikings :D .

Z28Envy
11-01-2010, 07:11 PM
The Vikings main problem is Childress 100%! He is a shit ass coach and always has been. He has terrible decision making and does not pump his team up at ALL! The Viking's always look like they are just showing up to work and don't care to win. They have one of the best teams in the NFL and can't even win when it should be easy! letting Moss go is a huge mistake but maybe this will get Childress out of MN. It doesn't sound like the owners want Moss to leave either so if Childress wavies him hopefully they will fire Childress after this season!

hrsp
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
First off i hate childress and think hes a terrible coach...hes right there with mike singeltary...i dont see why they cut him? he didnt do or say anything wrong? so the idiot viking give up a 3rd round pick and use him for a few weeks...MORONS

Gregor
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg&feature=player_embedded#!

lol

WI_Dave
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Lol.

Maybe cinci will grab him up. That'd be kinda humorous.

:rolf 3 of the most arrogant overrated players in the league on the same team.

05caddyext
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM
You think that Terrell Owens is over-rated? He is one of the best receivers of all time. Look up his records and see if hes still over-rated. Moss will be in the Hall of Fame also, there is no question about that.

Nix
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Moss went to the Titans.

Holeshot
11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Moss went to the Titans.

That should work out for about two weeks :goof :rolf:rolf

PB86MCSS
11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Who said TO was overrated?

The diva WR's of TO, Moss and to a lesser extent Chad Johnson (and a few others) are great players, or can be if their head is on right, but aren't worth the headache to some teams. Not too many WR's are vital to a team being the best. As Steve Czaban puts it, they are like car stereo's ;) .

TransAm12sec
11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
"Moss is the unstable, super-hot girl you never marry. You tell her what she needs to hear, you might even give her the code to your garage door but you never commit. You enjoy the ride while it lasts and you move on without any hard feelings."

I want to take that analogy a step further, and only because I wrote this entire column before reading that Whitlock excerpt. Hate when that happens. In fact, I swear on Larry Bird's life that I wrote the following paragraph about the Crazy Hot Chick before seeing Whitlock's piece.

"You know it probably won't last long. You know you can't get attached. You know that it has to be condoms all the time, every time, no exceptions. You know you can't let her move her stuff into your apartment, give her a key, get your e-mail password or find out where your checkbook is. Even when things are going perfectly -- like a vacation in Mexico when you're watching the sun setting on the beach, or a dance floor at a wedding when she's the sexiest girl there and you're the envy of your buddies -- in the back of your mind, you're constantly saying 'Keep your guard up, keep your guard up, keep your guard up,' because that's how it has to be. And at the first hint of trouble, you bail. No hard feelings."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnfl2010/101008&sportCat=nfl