PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Cowboys

VroomPshhTsi
10-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Talk about a team falling apart in front of your eyes.
Romo is out (probably for at least a few weeks) and the Giants are just taking over.

GB may only be 4-3 but Minnesota is 2-4 and the Cowboys are going to be 1-5.

That is all, carry on :banana

Coops Brother
10-26-2010, 11:11 AM
:shades+1

Todd Z
10-26-2010, 09:23 PM
I remember Coop talking smack right before the season started:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

GTSLOW
10-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Where is coop?

Reverend Cooper
10-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Uh no you didnt hear me talk any shit,I remember saying they would be lucky to go 8-8 this year,now that looks untouchable.I hope they just lose the rest get a number one pick for next year,fire wade and get cower out of retirement.My only hope now is that the packers go to the superbowl just to lose,that would save my season.

GTSLOW
10-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Uh no you didnt hear me talk any shit,I remember saying they would be lucky to go 8-8 this year,now that looks untouchable.I hope they just lose the rest get a number one pick for next year,fire wade and get cower out of retirement.My only hope now is that the packers go to the superbowl just to lose,that would save my season.

At least they will make it further than the cowboys? :D

hrsp
10-28-2010, 03:56 AM
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!! them and sandiego just dont wanna win it seems

Todd Z
10-28-2010, 05:21 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf I might be huge Packers fan but I am also realistic. Unless they start to play to their capability they have no chance at the Superbowl

Prince Valiant
10-28-2010, 06:23 PM
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!! them and sandiego just dont wanna win it seemsThrow Naw'leans in that mix as well. Packers too.

This season is one of the weirdest I can ever recall.

PB86MCSS
10-28-2010, 06:25 PM
...My only hope now is that the packers go to the superbowl just to lose,that would save my season.

Sounds like a sad season for you if that would "save" it for you. Making the Super Bowl is better than 30 other teams, not the ultimate goal but not a bad season by any means.

Reverend Cooper
10-28-2010, 06:54 PM
^ tell that to Patriot fans that won em all and choked it up.
and yeah it would save the season for me.