PDA

View Full Version : lots of stuff for sale-no more room

95Zvert
07-18-2004, 01:03 PM
people are closing on my old house and I need to get rid of a lot of stuff. Already packed here, and still have a 2 car, 2 story garage at the old place FULL of stuff! Luckily, a lot of my stuff was destroyed in the fire, or I'd really be up a creek :goof Some stuff is in Janesville, some in Pewaukee.

car stuff- boxes and boxes of stock LT1 parts. ask and I'll see if I have it. I know I have an intake manifold, crank, cam, pistons, ex manifolds etc.

computer stuff- only have space for one PC so...I have 1 set of Klipsch pro media GMX 5.1 speakers and a set of 2.1s. will sell one or the other, rather sell the 5.1s as there is no way to set up the rears at this place. $200 for the 5.1s, $125 for the 2.1s.
-17" IBM monitor $25
-bunch of other PC stuff ???

electronics- 56" or 50" samsung tantus DLP high def TVs (50" is not a tantus line) Rather sell the bigger one, as the set up at this new place kind of sux, why Tracey picked it, I'll never know. 56" was $4,000 + ext warranty new. Make offer.
-bunch of smaller TVs. 20", 13", 9", most have vcrs built in. I think I have 4 extra total after getting one in every room here :confused Make offers

-6 total infity floor speakers, older style (mid 90s). Gonna keep 2 for a garage stereo, make offers on the other 4.

Appliances- 2 refrigerators. 1 was a basement fridge. nice side by side ~22 cubes. ice and water. $200. other is a beater garage fridge, looks like crap but works great, $50
-dishwasher, top of the line quite series with all kinds of gizmos. $200 OBO

Tools-bought some stuff for the work on the house that will never be used again. Not sure whats left, gave a lot away to the workers as a bonus for busting their humps to get the job done. I think there is an air finish nailer, sawzall and some other stuff left. Oh, and tons of supplies, a lot of electrical and general construction stuff. Probably give the electrical stuff to my electrician, unless someone really needs it.

Have TONS of other stuff, but still have to get through it. Will likely try a garage sale or something on it, or will post it up as I come across/ remember what the hell else I have. I will likely be giving a lot of stuff away, so keep posted.

Oh, and there is still a warehouse full of smoke damaged stuff somewhere. I dont know if I have to deal with it, or if the insurance co will do something with it. But, I'd hate to see it all get tossed, so if anyone knows of a good charity, or needs it let me know. A lot of furniture and other stuff there.

b4mytm
07-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Interested in tools...email or pm list. Need tools for the house myself...

Memphis
07-18-2004, 05:56 PM
So anyway, my WIFE (b4mytm) is not looking for tools, that would be me looking. Sorry for the post troubles!! :goof

lotsals1
07-18-2004, 07:29 PM
people are closing on my old house and I need to get rid of a lot of stuff. Already packed here, and still have a 2 car, 2 story garage at the old place FULL of stuff! Luckily, a lot of my stuff was destroyed in the fire, or I'd really be up a creek :goof Some stuff is in Janesville, some in Pewaukee.

car stuff- boxes and boxes of stock LT1 parts. ask and I'll see if I have it. I know I have an intake manifold, crank, cam, pistons, ex manifolds etc.

computer stuff- only have space for one PC so...I have 1 set of Klipsch pro media GMX 5.1 speakers and a set of 2.1s. will sell one or the other, rather sell the 5.1s as there is no way to set up the rears at this place. $200 for the 5.1s, $125 for the 2.1s.
-17" IBM monitor $25
-bunch of other PC stuff ???

electronics- 56" or 50" samsung tantus DLP high def TVs (50" is not a tantus line) Rather sell the bigger one, as the set up at this new place kind of sux, why Tracey picked it, I'll never know. 56" was $4,000 + ext warranty new. Make offer.
-bunch of smaller TVs. 20", 13", 9", most have vcrs built in. I think I have 4 extra total after getting one in every room here :confused Make offers

-6 total infity floor speakers, older style (mid 90s). Gonna keep 2 for a garage stereo, make offers on the other 4.

Appliances- 2 refrigerators. 1 was a basement fridge. nice side by side ~22 cubes. ice and water. $200. other is a beater garage fridge, looks like crap but works great, $50
-dishwasher, top of the line quite series with all kinds of gizmos. $200 OBO

Tools-bought some stuff for the work on the house that will never be used again. Not sure whats left, gave a lot away to the workers as a bonus for busting their humps to get the job done. I think there is an air finish nailer, sawzall and some other stuff left. Oh, and tons of supplies, a lot of electrical and general construction stuff. Probably give the electrical stuff to my electrician, unless someone really needs it.

Have TONS of other stuff, but still have to get through it. Will likely try a garage sale or something on it, or will post it up as I come across/ remember what the hell else I have. I will likely be giving a lot of stuff away, so keep posted.

Oh, and there is still a warehouse full of smoke damaged stuff somewhere. I dont know if I have to deal with it, or if the insurance co will do something with it. But, I'd hate to see it all get tossed, so if anyone knows of a good charity, or needs it let me know. A lot of furniture and other stuff there.Ey *** ! where are you liveing now! pm me bizatch

limpimpg
07-18-2004, 11:39 PM
how much for stock lt1 cam?and maf sensor from a z

Syclone0044
07-19-2004, 01:30 AM
Interested in the Sawzall, please PM me price.

GRNDNL
07-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Interested in the Sawzall, please PM me price.

Oh Oh...Looks the the Cyclone is getting BIG tires......... :wooo

Jim, Give me a call about your Car..........367-8000

95Zvert
07-19-2004, 10:31 AM
on the tools I also have a wet tile saw, a huge fricken ladder and more to come. Still gotta do some digging.

BTW, I'm not on my PC (not even set up yet) so I'm not getting my regular email yet. Just use PM for now I guess.

PM'd everyone

Keith, ha ha, I've been so crazy I totally forgot to get back to you. How's she lookin' ? I'll call in the next few days.

Tim, biatch, I'm back in pewaukee! Tried to AIM you, but you must not take messages from unfamiliar people. I dont have my computer set up, and dont have the room to just yet. Will have to get my stuff rolling on this PC.

lotsals1
07-19-2004, 04:18 PM
on the tools I also have a wet tile saw, a huge fricken ladder and more to come. Still gotta do some digging.

BTW, I'm not on my PC (not even set up yet) so I'm not getting my regular email yet. Just use PM for now I guess.

PM'd everyone

Keith, ha ha, I've been so crazy I totally forgot to get back to you. How's she lookin' ? I'll call in the next few days.

Tim, biatch, I'm back in pewaukee! Tried to AIM you, but you must not take messages from unfamiliar people. I dont have my computer set up, and dont have the room to just yet. Will have to get my stuff rolling on this PC.LMAO i was working "some of us still have to do that" -and as far as aim -if i have it on auto accept you get pervs-and pedifiles leaveing mes.
Damn i accepted it and look i still have a perv. :thumbsup -sheit dude been a while - :shades